Branding

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Celtic Queen, Jul 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    My hub has said that he would like to carry some mark on his body as a sign of his submission and ownership - the location and design of which is up to me. I do hate the brutal idea of branding (waaaaay too kinky for me) but would consider a tattoo. So here is my question - if you are branded, what is it you carry and why, where is it located? If it is something that you would like to do - is it important that YOU can see it as a reminder? (Obviously, tattoos on your spine or buttock etc can be seen in a mirror but I mean somewhere on your body that you see all the time).

2. northern_light

northern_light Junior Member

Local Time:
    I had Caladia branded with a symbolic design which comprises of our initials which we designed together. Obviously being where it is she has to look in a mirror to see it although I dont think she feels she needs to look. Knowing she is marked, knowing it is there is enough. I however do like to look at it and have watched with interest the way it has developed over the months since it was done. It was done with a cautery machine by a professional and she told me that it didn't hurt half as bad as she expected and certainly no worse than a tattoo. The smell however was pretty strange and the person that did it told me that every individual smells completely different when the procedure is done.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    [​IMG] Celtic Queen this is the butterfly Mistress Michelle had designed for me. The butterfly is perfect for me as i to am soft and fragile, sometimes a little to fragile. The blue on the outside part of the wings symbolizes the boy skin i show to the outside world and the pink on the inside of the wings symbolizes the girl that lives inside of me. Rachel is written above it in Mistress Michelle's handwriting. It is on my lower abdomen just above my sissy dick (that's what Mistress calls it to me it's a big menacing piece of man meat, LOL). i get to see it every time i go potty, when i shower, when i get dressed. It is so nice being reminded of Mistress all the time for She after all is the one that found the sissy in me. i hope this helps in Your decision. If You click on it it will show you a bigger picture.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    When i am deep in subspace i desperately want to be branded. there is something so dehumanizing in it for me. i love the thought of being my Mistress' chattel and property. Just gives me...umm chills and butterflys in my stomach.
    However other times when i am just in a regualr kinky mindset i cannot even take a spanking.

However, there will be a day when Mistress catches me in the right mind set and will be ready to do it and it will be done. Then even when i am in that "regular kinky mindset" it will be too late and be a non issue.
    She has begun to look into safe branding methods, so it is only a matter of time.

As a lot of us do i dream of 24/7 slavery and bondage. Unfortunately life gets in the way.

subklik.

locked17 likes this.
  5. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    Wow.. I dont have any tattoos (much less a branding), allthough I would definetly consider it if she wanted me to have one. I guess the idea of a mark of "owenership" seems really sexy. Allthough my wedding band, combined with her to wearing her key for me to see would probably acheive similar results.

6. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress branded me her self a few years back now I all so have X2 tattoos on each of my for arms

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/uploads/1276462841/gallery_17443_1234_272373.png the blue one is mine the red is my Mistresses.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/uploads/1276462841/gallery_17443_1234_52208.png and this is my brand

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I have the blue bordered (submissive) BDSM emblem tattooed on my right forearm.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Originally when I heard the word "branding" I thought of huge bits of metal, popped into a furnace and smells of burning flesh on the part of the submissive.

Nope.... apparently not!

My pain gimp has been branded (I think more than once) by a Violet Wand. It's not permanent, it's very creative and artistic and it looks like it hurts like buggery.

pain gimp has his own Violet Wand(s) and one has the branding attachment... so watch this space.

9. MistressJs-slave

MistressJs-slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    My brand was not that bad but the smell of burning pork was a bit odd lol one thing I will say tho is the branding stings a bit for a few secs but after it get pain full as good thing I love pain ^^

10. SissyJayce

SissyJayce New member

Local Time:
    We have joked about doing this. We aren't yet at a stage or place where I think she would ever go through with it, but I would. I probably would want it on my ass, but likely to the side so it doesnt interfere with my occasional spankings.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Not sure if you would class it as branding, but many years ago my madam cut her name into my back with a scalpel. You can still see the faint scars from it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice