Am I destined never to be true chastity?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by chastity_craig, Feb 26, 2022.

1. chastity_craig

chastity_craig Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Essentially, I'm been lumbered with the worst combination of cock/balls when it comes to chastity.

I have been buying chastity devices for 14 years, have spent thousands on them, but I'm finally realising that my cock/balls won't enable me to wear one long-term.

Firstly, I'm a grower and it hurts like hell around the base of my cock, ie, where the ring is. So every night I have to remove when I wake up in agony. I tried to make the erection go down and eventually it does, but then it returns and I'm in pain and cannot sleep.

Secondly, because my balls hang low, when my penis tries to become erect the device becomes pushed down my shaft - the balls aren't high enough to keep it in place.

Thirdly, my foreskin is very tight and doesn't pull back easily so I don't think i can ever be pierced. Obviously, being pierced would enable me to move away from the ball-trap devices causing me problems mentioned above.

It's taken me a long time to understand all this - I kept buying different devices hoping the next one would work out.

Not sure of the reason for this post, but maybe it'll resonate with someone else who is also having problems. It's so frustrating, and not in the sense we want.

2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Try a larger base ring. Sounds like the ones you try are acting more like a cock ring and actually making you have an erection - and that's undesireable. The other thing you may want to try is a shorter tube - When the cock grows in girth it is quite strong, however when it tries to grow lengthways it just seems to give up when it hits the end.

I did most of my trials with a CB6K as it have a lots of rings, spacers, found that an extra large ring was best, then tried putting fizzy drink bottle caps in the tube to artificially shorten it. At that point we got the short tube - so basically it was a customised CB6KS.

3. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I have the same problems. I also went through a lot of cage type devices and came to a similar conclusion. Not shaving behind my balls helped a lot and Mature Metal was by the the best ball trap device I tried.

However, what really enabled me to be in chastity for longer periods was getting a full belt. I’m very glad I made the transition. With a full belt there’s no pressure behind your balls.

4. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:44 PM

I’m gonna try fizzy drink caps in my HT!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  5. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    I had some of the same issues as a grower, and the solution was to actually go up a size for the base ring and also change it from oval to round. Now it has more contact around the balls so it doesnt allow the initial slide….and at least day time errection attempts stop right away.

the larger base ring but smaller gap means morning wood can fit without hurting.

6. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    I had all these same issues. I’m a grower, I cant wear a testie ring… I’m cut and pierced but PA devices are not restrictive enough for me…

full belt is the way. Honestly going to a belt is THE best decision I’ve made. No night time pain, no painful erections pulling on your balls, sleeping is a breeze, plus they’re extremely secure. My full belt makes me leak a lot more/ takes a bit more attention to cleanliness but thats the only drawback.

7. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    I understand why you like belts, I have one myself though it doesn't quite fit properly. Nonetheless, I've experienced how secure and relatively comfortable they are.

Problems I have with mine are 1, I am unable to ride a bike while belted and 2, my testicles fill the entire cage, smothering the penis and essentially make it impossible to pee without a lot of mess and smell.

It is a Behind Barz belt I have, it cost £600 but has hardly been worn due to the above problems.

8. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. My problem with having a larger base ring is that the device would essentially sit lower down the shaft - and that's before I've had night time erections.

It's because my balls hang low, so there is nothing to stop the base ring slipping down. Imagine an upside down pyramid, that's basically my ball sack (the balls are roughly at the same level as the end of my penis).

9. chastity_craig

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me which Mature Metal device you had? A Jailbird, maybe?

I've often thought of ordering from there or Steelworks, but I'm in the UK so delivery would be a fortune, and that's before anything needs to be returned for adjustments etc.

10. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    It was a Jailbird but I’d really recommend you go down the full belt route rather than trying more options that are similar to what doesn’t work for you.

Whatever you buy, you will have to budget for some adjustments. Behind Barz were very good at making those adjustments in my experience and that’s one of the main reasons I’d recommend them - you’re probably not going to get something perfect first time from any manufacturer.

You said that your balls filled the cage. I had the same problem and I asked them to make an inner cage with a pipe to pee. It resolved the problem and I’ve seen at least one other member with the same modification so I guess it’s a common problem.

As for being able to ride a bike, I’m able to. What’s the problem exactly?

11. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    Your situation certainly resonates with me. I have spent many hours trying to devise a satisfactory chastity device. Nothing really worked and I even had a few medical problems that might have been caused by chastity experiments. I thought my full belt was OK until I discovered that I could pull out of the tube unless it was very tight. For some reason that caused a little blood where it definitely should not have been. At the moment I am having some success with this arrangement: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/my-anti-pullout-device.44826/ . So far it is doing better than any of the previous attempts. I can't get out of it and I have been able to wear it for several sessions of a week or more over the last few months.

I am not saying that it is safe and won't give problems in the future. It was last Wednesday that my wife had me lock up for this session, so I am currently at day 6. It is still not ideal as hygiene requirements mean it needs to come of quite frequently. Also, I don't think I would want to cycle in it in case of accident.

As I said, I am hoping to get around to trying the loop as an anchor for a full belt, so I do not need to have the belt so tight.

12. Devon R

Devon R (25) Non-binary sub

Laborer/Contractor/Between jobs
    Local Time:
    I might relate a bit. Im definitely more of a grower at least in terms of length. Im not sure if my balls "hang low" but there is definitely more room between them and the ring than I would like there to be which leads to devices feeling unsecure and sometimes painful. A tighter ring becomes extremely painful, and a looser one leads to way too much sliding around.

Depending on how far off I am my solutions might only make things worse but for one, I find that more restrictive devices are more comfortable. With a long tube I can get to near full girth and this ends up hurting me, but with a shorter device I never get to full girth in the first place. I also like spikes. People advise against them for long term wear and they're painful, but imo not as painful as cutting off circulation.

The common theme between both is that if I can't grow and my erection has a reason to recede before pinching, I don't get pinched.

Also because I wear tighter underwear, there is some amount of pressure pushing the cage into me, even if it is a little loose around the balls.

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Did you consider custom made and well fitted cock cage ? I think that is the only way for 24/7. My cock also grows a lot when I get hard and I have 0 pain. I am locked 24/7. I go to gym, work in the cock cage. I sleep in it with no pain. The night erections are very strong, but with well fitted cage it should not hurt. You should only feel pressure and mild discomfort when you get hard. You need well fitted base ring and length has to be perfect so you cannot get hard. That will reduce the force on the ring. You might need small gap if you hang very low. I wrote a guide if that will help.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Shoeless likes this.
  14. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    It looks like the "Vice" has an insert that takes up the space between the base ring and the cage which should theoretically make ball escapes impossible.

Any experiences with that?

15. Devon R

Devon R (25) Non-binary sub

Laborer/Contractor/Between jobs
    Local Time:
    Ball escapes are already not a thing. There's just a decent amount of space above the balls for it to move/fall.

I haven't tried the vice. Im curious about the design especially just now that I saw they have spiked anti-pullout, but kind of skeptical about a plastic cage like that for that price, in the past I've actually broken a plastic cage in half before from getting hard in it.

16. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    My cock cannot get hard enough even for pic sex any more so I don’t worry about that.

But a metal version of the vice might be cool.

17. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    On the vice website, locked in lust, it does stat that they are working on a metal cage design. I don’t know where they are in that process but it does state they are working on it so there’s that if you’re holding out for one.

They do have a video on their website of them testing a cage to a certain psi strain which is a lot higher than a man would be likely to be able to produce.

18. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I’m a grower too, though my balls normally sit fairly high.

Just for fun I’ve been trying a holy trainer nano knock off (super cheap, couldn’t resist). I’m really surprised how comfortable it is. First night there was a little discomfort, but no major pain. Second night nothing at all, I did wake up to pee, but didn’t notice any pain. Seems promising. I posted a review on this site.

The best device I’ve ever had for sleeping was a Neosteel belt. The balls are free to do their own thing, only the penis is encased in a tube behind the shield. A feeling of pressure in the tube at night, but no erections and no pain. Didn’t take long to be sleeping straight through without waking. I sort of wore that belt out. I’m looking at getting another full belt for sleeping, but might change into a ball trap device during the day for freer movement (assuming Goddess approves).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice