the Feminine-impact on society continues.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by DLC's alyssa, Feb 13, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    pardon the length just wanted to point some things out.....

after sean penn early said on the UK's outlet 'I-news'...'american culture (society) has become wildly Feminized...i see an absence of male behavior.'.....i saw this recent follow-up quote from him in the Uk's Independent...."i think men have in my view become quite Feminized. there are a lot of, i think 'cowardly genes' that lead to people surrendering their jeans and putting on a skirt."

it was said by the interviewer his daughter was present..'she went quiet and stared into space'...as though she couldn't believe he'd say something so absurd.

the first thought i had regarding the term 'cowardly'...was to consider ----2021 had 53 transgendered people die due to violence in the US. in the world the figure was 375.

coward?...i think not when one has given their life in pursuit of living their truth. the word 'trans-courage' come to mind.

while i think the statement is incredibly 'misogynistic' i believe there is an undercurrent of a 'Female-led relationship' theme to society becoming more 'Feminized'.

it's my experience most marriages these days the 'Woman' is the power figure. either thru overt authority or a covert passive-aggressive model the Female is the person that runs the marriage / relationship.

89% of Women make the final decision as to what automobile to purchase by married couples. it's why car Ad's/ TV commercials often now have the woman acting as the primary purchaser. not sure of the national figure but Women i know also decide what home to purchase when married.

the signs are all around us for everyone to see....for the better society 'is' becoming more Feminized. building critical-mass Women continue to make their mark in the fields of business, politics and the arts.
    fact: 13 of 15 of growth industries in business have Women as the primary figure-heads and employees dominating the fields.

industry experts claim 1 in 3 males will be wearing 'make-up for men' by the end of 2022 with corporate retailers anticipating 75 'billion' dollars in sales. it's likely that figure will rise in the years to come.

beauty salons vs barbers?.....often considered the 'epicenter' of the pursuit of Feminine beauty... with 80,000+ beauty salons in the US 95% of males go there with only 5% using 'old school' barbers. a 49 billion-dollar industry males spend on average $30 on hair-care just short of Women's $35. it is now common to see males having their 'nails done' getting either pedicure's or 'the cure for man' manicures.

food-sources: profit-motivated corporations like Monsanto-Bayer (whose motto is 'feed the world'...put another way 'control' the worlds food source) are creating GMF/genetic modified foods ... have the foods containing powerful 'phyestrogens' and their feminizing effects. many of which have a strong tendency to bind with 'estrogen-receptors' in a body bringing with their own estradiol-like impact. these were found in GMF fruits and veggies like strawberries and cabbage for example. other examples has soy-products / flaxseed-meal decreasing testosterone.

plastic bottles and other likewise items etc?...BPA is a synthetic found in numerous plastic products while making them more-pliable are simultaneously producing estrogen-like activity further blunting the effect of male hormonal testosterone....then there are 'phthalates' in hundreds of products besides plastics...known as EDC-endocrine disrupting chemicals. the pathway to change once estrogen is in the endocrine network it tends to dominate.

we haven't even talked about the 'house-husband' or the increase in the domestication of the male....hmmm?...kinda makes one wonder why the male-maid / sissy-maid has become such a popular 'fetish' genre.

just thought i'd mention a few things...as society continues to become more Female-centric and Feminized....peace, alyssa.

TMO51nv likes this.
  2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    not wanting to through cold water on a feminized society but i checked some of the facts here and.......
    there are only 41 female ceo's of fortune 500 companies.
    in the usa there are 218362 beauty shops and 107113 barber shops. since women tend to spend more than twice as long as men there the numbers are about right.
    men's haircuts are 10-20 dollars less than women's
    not quite a picture of a Female-centric and Feminized society.

true42 likes this.
  3. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    i wish i would have provided the link on the beauty-salon facts i read...my error for not quantifying it.

from Pew research on fortune 500...1995 0 female ceo's....1996...0.2 %..since then it has steadily increased to 2021's 8.2%

i am delving into finding a piece i came across earlier that stated Female Ceo's companies showed a greater profit ratio.

taking a look at the category of the most 100 powerful women...many are examples of the impact females are making with their imprimatur across the globe....especially considering 'Forbes' only created the list 18 years ago.

a woman as CEO of GM since 2014...it would have been unthinkable in the 60's 70's 80's 90's 2000's...a woman...one 79 year-old male's heartbeat away from being president of the US. the same could be said of 'Fidelity Investments Abigal Pierrepont Johnson CEO since 2014 and Julie Sweet CEO at Accenture.

when one considers women were almost forbidden to go to Medical and Law school as late as the early 60's instead regulated to secretarial positions clearly they continue to advance in areas that speak to my point.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    As a society, we have begun to make progress towards equality, but we're still a far ways from it.

That Sean Penn thing is creepy, but not surprising. I certainly do not think of him as a role model.

5. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    Women are the most amazing creatures. God must have had a real high when he created them.
    For the longest time women have been suppressed by men. A lot of women still get abused and sometimes even deprived of their sexual pleasure by mutilating their sexual part. It’s absolutely appalling to put it mildly! Yes we as a society still have ways to go. Women deserve men’s utmost respect. A man should be so in love with his woman that he would even be willing to die for HER. I try to promote and lift up women wherever I can. I have so much respect for their kind.

Aral and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    I agree!

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    said perfectly

EVERYONE should read this every day
    Multiple times for some

8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    #8 Guest 6019, Feb 17, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2022

9. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thank you for being so positive in your response.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  10. Kinky Boy

Kinky Boy Kinky Boy

Europe
    Local Time:
    Consider the word ‘God’ as a substitute for whatever you personally believe the deity was behind the creation, unless of course you believe that something was created out of nothing or that something always existed and had no beginning. Whatever you believe or don’t believe I can fully accept that.
    Thank you for sharing.

11. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

Thank you for replying.

Belief in a god, is to believe that something came out of nothing. Who created the creator? Which leads to infinite regress, which is an unsatisfactory answer.

I am pretty certain that there is not, and never was a creator, although I cannot disprove it. You cannot disprove Santa Claus , but I bet you don't believe in him anymore.

The age of the universe (around 13.7 billion years ago when time and space converge) and evolution by natural selection explain things very well. The evidence is vast, compelling, and as yet, has never been disproved.

When they find rabbits in the precambrian rocks, or something irreducibly complex then I will have to examine the evidence and draw new conclusions, but I think that exceedingly unlikely.

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In the US, women got the right to vote in 1920. Almost immediately, politicians pandering to them enacted the alcohol prohibition laws, which lasted until 1933.

I'm sure there's a lesson in all this...

13. DLC's alyssa

DLC's alyssa Member

Local Time:
    i would add there was an undercurrent of a puritanical streak throughout the country that helped as well. alys.

14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I need a drink?

Tom Allen likes this.
  15. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    #15 Aral, Mar 5, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    Atheism is to believe that something came out of nothing. Atheism is nonsense.

In reality everything is from God.
    And God is eternal. He always was. He has no beginning and no end. He is infinite.

Therefore, only faith in God has logic.

16. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    #16 Aral, Mar 5, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2022

Beautiful words. Thank you.

Bible: "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her..."
    (Ephesians 5:25)

And please write more about God. We believers love it. Thank you.

Kinky Boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice