Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
6:38 AM
Birthday:
Jun 28, 1964 (Age: 59)

DLC's alyssa

Member, 59

a little about myself...i've been under the direction of my Mistress, Dominatrix Camille for 3-plus years becoming Her chaste t-girl. Feb 10, 2022

DLC's alyssa was last seen:
Aug 9, 2023
    1. sissywindsor
      sissywindsor
      Hi Alyssa, thank you for liking my photo.
      I have watched your progress over the last couple of years and i really admire your courage. DL Camille seems to be a fabulous Lady, several times i have almost contacted her for guidance similar to your situation but haven't clicked the send button. I have taken PM myself for a short while and was surprised at the effect and stopped although i now have A cup breasts.
      1. DLC's alyssa
        DLC's alyssa
        i hope you make the leap and reach out to Mistress DLC....it has been quite a ride being guided by an authentic Dominatrix. hugs, alyssa
        Jul 18, 2022
        sissywindsor likes this.
    2. DLC's alyssa
      DLC's alyssa
      a little about myself...i've been under the direction of my Mistress, Dominatrix Camille for 3-plus years becoming Her chaste t-girl.
      Aspire02 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 28, 1964 (Age: 59)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    3 different the last being of the latest generation with the locking mechanism self-contained.
    Chastity resume:
    my Mistress, DarkLady Camille put me into chastity 3 years ago (jan-2019) ..with moments at her choosing when i am allowed out.
    my name is DLC's alyssa...
    i am Her t-girl collared slave in training conditioned to be 'Bi'. Mistress Camille is my key-holder. within a few weeks of being 'accepted' by Her i was put in chastity an on a feminine grooming regimen that i adhere to to this day. but for a small femme-patch on my mound i am kept smooth n hairless. 2 years ago i was put on femme-herbals that have given me a-cup breasts. all part of my Mistress's plan with fem hormones coming in the near future. alyssa
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice