Advice

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Smoke4667, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Smoke4667

Smoke4667 Member

Millville New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    I have been interested in it for awhile. I self locked myself for about a month over the summer. I have been looking for a key holder pretty much since September. I have not yet found somebody. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. On Sunday I decided to self lock myself again. I want to push my limits and see how long I go. I also want to be prepared and used to wearing it again just in case I find a key holder. I know that my key holder could keep me lock for as long as they want and I want to be prepared as much as possible. The steel cage I wear is comfortable. I have no irritation or pain. I only feel discomfort when I get turned on but that is part of the experience. So far I have retrained myself from going for the key. Today I wore it at work for 12 hrs and didn't even think about it at all. How can I avoid moments of weakness? I don't want the keys to far away or inaccessible because I live alone and might have an emergency. I will also take any advice on finding a female Key holder that is not going to try and scam me and take my money. I have come across plenty of those. Thanks in advance.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    You're doing the right thing by taking it steadily. Just keep building up the time you go locked. Next step will be an overnighter. Good luck.

3. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    Freeze the keys in an ice cube. Leave them in your viechle. Basically stop the "Just grab the key".

archie likes this.
  4. Smoke4667

Smoke4667 Member

Millville New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Put a few steps between me and the key and hopefully I will lose the urge before I get to the key?

5. Smoke4667

Smoke4667 Member

Millville New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have done 3 overnights already. Last night at 2am was really bad. I was woken up by being really turned on

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Smoke4667 well you doing very very good i think. but if you have not somebody to have your keys then a lot on here have buyed a little box that has got a clock on it and when you put your key in it and shut it then it wont come open till the clock has come to the time that you put in. so you cud get lock up for more than a week in that.

7. Smoke4667

Smoke4667 Member

Millville New Jersey
    Local Time:
    A couple people have suggested that. Thank you

jemima likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I remember reading some one set there key in a 5 litre food container of water and froze it, takes days to melt so you can get the key back.

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
  10. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    I never understood the benefit of freezing a key... hot water = access to the key in seconds.

11. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    Use a key holder site/app like Chaster/Emlalock etc. You can even get a real person to KH you on there, or just self lock.

All you need is some sort of combination locking box or safe. I use a digital lockbox safe thing with an 8 digit combo, so that I have virtually no chance to remember the combination in a moment of weakness after a few days. Chaster even lets you generate codes that it stores to skip the cumbersome taking and uploading of photos without inadvertently memorizing the code.

Best part is all the games you can set up to add/remove time from your lock. Its quite fun. Just don't get too carried away on your first lockup, or you might end up permanently locked unless you break your safe open for the keys!

As for the emergency key, my safe has a manual key override. Thats the key I keep as an emergency key. Others have suggested freezing it, which works, you can also cast it in a plaster mold or something similar. One idea i am using currently is i screwed the key a hidden spot on a post on my back fence. So its near by, but takes a little bit of doing to get to it. I also considered keeping it in my locker at work, So on days off, when I'm most likely to want to cheat, i cant.

I have heard of people doing more extreme things, like attaching the key to a tree woods at a nearby park, or camp site. So they can get to the key if they have an unplanned Dr. appointment or something of the like, but it will take a little while and there is the slim but present risk of someone else finding the key and removing it. In a true life or death emergency, you would have to resort to a crow bar or other destructive method to get your key, which some people might not like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice