I want my sub circumcised

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Max, Feb 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Others have recommended you have his frenulum/frenum cut or removed.

You would want to do this before the PA piercing, as they are in the same area of the penis.

You may want to discuss the circumcision with the person who will do the piercing, and see what they say.

You might also mention your intentions with the person doing the circumcision, and see if both can be done at once. Why be sore twice?

locked17 and durango_o like this.
  2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    I don't post here often, but I can't help chucking in my two cents on this issue, partly as a response to Mistress Max, and partly for those reading along in the future.

I'm uncircumcised and I've been messing around with chastity the whole of my adult life, and I've been taking it more seriously over the last 5 or so years. I've spent 10 months locked in an MM Jailbird, and it was generous enough that I could retract the foreskin for cleaning carefully with my fingers in the shower. I've recently been playing with the smaller cages that are popular, and the comfort of having so much less metal to hide in your pants and avoid knocking into things is awesome. Small devices for the win. But there is no way I can keep myself properly clean in the cage and have to unlock every two or three days for a wash off.

I've been thinking about getting circumcised, but I'm in Australia where this is supremely unpopular. There are places that do adult circumcision, but they seem kinda cagey about the details, and that's not really helping me feel good about it. No one wants to be unsure about when/why/how if someone is putting a blade near your genitals.

My partner is accepting, and mildly encouraging, but if she wanted it done it'd be done by now, so the fact that Mistress Max is driving this is excellent. I feel like its the right solution, and I do want to be able to live in chastity indefinitely. The comments above about "I wish I'd done it earlier" ring true as well.. I'm sure once I get it done, I'll regret not doing it sooner.
    I'm also looking for low/tight cut, and removal of the frenulum if I can get it. It feels right to give up as much of my sensitive skin as I can as part of this procedure. I won't be needing it as I'm unlikely to be allowed PIV again.

Thanks everyone above for the comments, I might ring and try to book it tomorrow.

3. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Absolutely go for the circumcision first then the PA. If you have the PA first you will find that the surgeon will not get too close to the PA hole, that will mean that the circumcision will not be as low as it should be. They like to leave about 15mm of inner skin distance from the PA hole.
    I think I can understand this in that when the PA has healed the inner foreskin is attached all round the hole. Breaking that attachment and covering it with shaft skin would mean that then there would be a danger that urine gets trapped under the shaft skin. Not to mention that your sub would have to be pierced again to go through the shaft skin.
    When I went for my latest low tight cut this was exactly the problem I faced, the surgeon would not go too near the piercing so I still have about 15mm of inner foreskin left rather than having the shaft skin sewn directly into the sulcus.

McSlavey and LukeVallentine like this.
  4. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    #54 MSDB321, Feb 20, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    Of course we all heal differently but I think if you have him circumcised on a Friday then he should be fit enough to go back to work on the Monday. Although that would depend on the type of work he does, with manual work it might be better to give it a few days more.

5. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    There are many clinics now in the UK that do circumcisions, the demand is there because of our multi cultural society, all Jewish and Muslim boys are circumcised. Just type Circumcision UK into Google and you will get the clinics.

6. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for this i must admit this is getting complicated, is this the result of having a low cut? or is this in addition to the circumcision.

Mistress Max.

7. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    LOL what have i started!!! I hope not too many people do it i was to make sure there is still an appointment for him and the prices will go up.

Mistress Max.

MtnViper likes this.
  8. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Many many thanks really appreciate your help and advice, if it would be ok i may have to DM you if i needed further help?

Mistress Max.

9. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Yes please do.

10. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    I don't have specific knowledge of adult circumcision, and did my own PA over 30 years ago. It is a distant memory.

Others recommend doing them separately, requiring two distinct periods of healing. It may be better to have one, if the doctor and the experienced person doing the piercing agree. Women have multiple forms of plastic surgery done at once.

11. Brian Cassady

Brian Cassady Member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I have a partial foreskin due to the botched job they did when I was born, and it basically functions like a masturbation sleeve - so the idea of doing away with that is intriguing. I have never needed anything like lube or whatever else, because the partial foreskin may as well be considered a supremely effective body mod the facilitate frequent low-effort self pleasuring. My chastity inclinations are likely tied to that. Getting snipped with the low-tight mentioned in this thread seems to be a first step, before a piercing…and it kind of sounds like if I am not taking that into serious account, then I am making a mistake? Does that sound accurate?

with respect

brian

Eric Ny likes this.
  12. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    I was cut at birth and I guess I would consider it high and tight. Sometimes I wish I was uncut. I have many cages and being cut is definitely an advantage when it comes to hygiene and staying locked 24/7. I think it will work great for the both of you!!

13. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    The way i see it is having this sort of cut and a PA from a Mistress point of view definitely has added benefits, as well as benefits for sub being able to keep clean and be more comfortable in a smaller cage.

Mistress Max.

Brian Cassady likes this.
  14. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks that sound promising what you say, the only thing i would ask is why do you say you sometimes wished you was uncut?

Mistress Max.

15. Brian Cassady

Brian Cassady Member

Local Time:
    What is the functional deliverable or impact of the cutting or removal of the frenulum/frenum? I’d like to talk to someone who’s had that done and get their assessment. Maybe it’s already been done on an old thread?

16. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I must admit this is what i was trying to get my head around, i assumed it was due to the "low" part of the circumcision with the inner skin being so close to the frenum. But obviously not sure, so if anyone can explain in plain English it would be very helpful.

Mistress Max.

17. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised as a baby so I don’t know any different but it’s so easy to keep myself clean down there. I would recommend just for the ease of cleaning. I’m certainly not implying un-circumcised guys are unclean, just that I think it’s easier to clean myself.

18. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, another vote for ease of keeping clean. Thanks.

Mistress Max

19. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Dear Mistress Max,

i said it is cruelty because it is an amputation, in an analog way as female circumscision, although seemingly less painful and crual. But foreskin in the ending of many nerves terminations, hence a vector for sexual pleasure, hence give you a powerful leverage to your sub.

And yes I am locked long term and yes hygiene is sometimes an issue, although not with daily shower.

good luck in your endeavors.

20. slavefox

slavefox Active member

Manager at Tech Company
    Las Vegas, USA
    Local Time:
    Following with interest. I've never liked the look of my uncut dick and when I got into chastity, the foreskin made it impossible to keep a cage or belt on for more than a couple of days without a putrid smell unless I was unlocked for cleaning.

I had a PA done about 3 years ago so I wear a secure cage but they all seemed to rub behind my ball sack and needed to be taken off so I could heal after a week or two. I tried a Lori ringless cage but it was insanely heavy and a PA5000 which generally uncomfortable around the piercing area.

Then I got a Behind Barz belt which (with some modifications) is completely secure and generally comfortable, and I think I can work up to wearing it more or less permanently but the hygiene problem is especially severe.

My chastity conundrum is pushing me to get the circumcision I've always wanted. I don't agree with the likening of male circumcision to FGM. Even without chastity I think being circumcised is just more practical. I have a friend who was circumcised as an adult for medical reasons and told me that it's easier to keep clean and sex etc. is exactly the same.

This thread reminded me that it's something I wanted to do and now that I'm used to remote work, recovery is less of a concern. I started to look into methods and clinics. I think it's probably best to find a good clinic and leave the method up to them but to me it looks like:
    - Stapler devices - popular in South Asia and relatively unused elsewhere. Seem ideal in principle (simple procedure, minimal bleeding, short recovery time) but in practice they're not always precise enough to deliver on those promises. Requires a second visit to remove the staples.
    - Shang ring and other leave-on type devices - similar to stapler devices but seem to be more precise and tried/tested. Not trusting the whole procedure to a "made in China" device. This would probably be my preference. Most require a second visit to remove the device.
    - Normal surgical methods (scalpel, laser etc.) - more blood and a longer healing time but often require just one visit.

21. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I love my foreskin !

Eric Ny likes this.
  22. Brian Cassady

Brian Cassady Member

Local Time:
    Report - after some digging, here’s what I found. Functionally, taking out the frenulum during circumcision enables a cleaner and fuller holistic cut. For the recipient of it, it means the removal of a portion of the penis with a high concentration of nerve endings. It’s that sweet-spot strip of stretched skin that can make a man groan with ecstasy when you stimulate it the right way. But, the guy doesn’t have to have it to orgasm. When it’s gone, there are still plenty of sweet spots, but the frenulum concentration of nerves is no longer one of the options. That said - there are plenty of folks without them and they’re not living diminished lives as a result. Many infant circumcisions cut the frenulum, people tear them, when they too short they have to be cut or extended, so it’s more common than I realized. Anyhow, that’s the information I gathered.

with respect

brian

McSlavey likes this.
  23. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Yes it is normally in addition to the circumcision, most clinics in the UK make an extra charge for a frenulectomy. It gives a cleaner final result to the underside of the penis. Mine is cut as a result of a frenulum piercing migrating out but there is still a remnant line which I wish I had had removed on my last revision. But with the PA hole that was not possible. Removal of the frenulum does decrease sensitivity, mine is somewhat decreased but probably not as much as if I had had the whole thing cut out. Again it all adds to the time it takes to reach orgasm.

McSlavey likes this.
  24. chrisi-g

chrisi-g Active member

austria
    Local Time:
    got circumcised at age 4 or so due to medical reasons.
    not remembering that stuff from my childhood.

however i like the way it looks. better for hygiene, but i guess less sensitive than others?
    my queen loves the fact, that i am circumcised.

not sure if circumcision is a problem for adults from a medical point of view.

25. dirt turpin

dirt turpin New member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    All men should be circumsized Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice