Time to cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Feb 6, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    When allowed, are you given a time limit within which you can cum?

My wife and I were laying in bed the other night snuggling, she was teasing me through my cage. She had mentioned wanting to have sex earlier in the day so I asked if she would like an orgasm. She didn't say no, but then she started talking about letting me out of the cage too often, how she had given me a BJ the day before with no orgasm and if she let me out today, that would be two days in a row, and how she needs to restrict how often I am out....... We were going back and forth about it, I was trying to convince her to let me out but you can see where this was going..........

I finally just spun around and put my head between her legs ans started licking her pussy which she readily agreed to. So I was licking her pussy and she continued to tease me through the cage. Soon she had a nice orgasm and she was feeling very happy. We were snuggling again and she continued to tease me. We were talking and I was teasing her about letting me out for some fun, I didn't think she would, but hey, you have to ask sometimes.

Long story, sorry. But she said, sure, you can fuck me for 5 minutes. She has never put a time limit on sex before, so this was new. (I am starting to regret getting her the Fitbit with a countdown timer) She got the key, I let myself out and she assumed the doggie position with her timer ready. She said go and we started. I could see the alarm clock so I knew pretty much how much time was left and I was going to enjoy all of my 5 minutes.

Soon after we started she looked back over her shoulder and said, "You can cum if you make it in time." I was ecstatic and began to focus on reaching an orgasm. I don't cum quickly, never have and it takes me a while to get there. Still being able to see the alarm clock, I was kept my focus and was ready to cum at just over 4 minutes, I asked permission and she said yes. I had a nice big orgasm, my cock just kept pumping for quite a while. It was great!

She laughed and said "4 minutes and 20 seconds. Next time you will have less time to work with!" I know she is going to work down the time to the point where I cannot achieve orgasm and tell me to stop and put the cage back on. She is liking getting me all ramped up with some sort of play and then putting me back in the cage.

I told her about the alarm clock and she told me I won't have that luxury in the future. I wonder if I can count in my head and concentrate on cumming at the same time? I doubt it. I am glad she is coming up with new ways to have fun with our chastity play!

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yes, my Wife expects me to be able to hold off long enough for her to have an orgasm or two during piv, and when I am allowed, She’ll flip onto her stomach and she’ll set a timer. She won’t always tell me how long she’s giving me, just that I’m expected to not hold off the orgasm. Obviously not knowing if I have 2 minutes or 10, I just go as fast as I can lol.
    And as orgasms have started getting to be fewer, of course I’m more sensitive than ever. She giggles when I start cumming after a minute or two, almost always less than two minutes now. She said she loves it that she’s completely wiping out my stamina that I used to take pride in. No more hour long fucking sessions for me

3. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Last PIV I was allowed 20 minutes, which was manageable. The last BJ the morning of lockup she said would be "really quick" and was indeed really quick as she only licked me two or three times before she stopped and slid the cage into place. When I pleasure her during the week, I'm only allowed 10 minutes to make her cum. Weekends she will have me lick as long as she wants.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I’m just not allowed to cum!

an225 likes this.
  5. Guest 2271

Guest 2271 Active member

Local Time:
    I am just not allowed to cum and PIV is just allowed.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    The way this post has gone reminds me of...

7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Very hot. She's training you to cum within a minute eventually

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Monkey boi

Monkey boi Active member

Retired
    East Anglia
    Local Time:
    So hot when you know Mistress has total control of mind and cock

9. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    Last night my wife wanted an orgasm. She has not let me cum in almost 3 weeks, we have had sex but she has not allowed me to cum. We laid there making out for a while and she decided she wanted her pussy licked. She spread her legs and I spun around and put my head between her legs and got to work. I was on my knees beside her, she likes to tease me in the cage and hold on to my balls while I go down on her.

I fairly quickly made her cum and then I laid down next to her as she relaxed after her orgasm. We talked and she continued to tease me. I asked if she was going to let me out for some fun. I pretty much already knew the answer, but she said not tonight.

She went on to say that she would let me out tonight for some fun. I could either have a blowjob with no orgasm or I could fuck her for 4 minutes and I would be allowed to cum if I could. So I have to decide which I want. I think I will opt for the chance to cum. I think I can get there within 4 minutes.

When she left this morning, I kissed her good bye and teased her by saying, just 4 minutes? Her reply was, "Or you could have a blowjob with no orgasm. If you chose to cum tonight and do so within 4 minutes, next time you will have 3 minutes." And she laughed and got into her car.

I know she is going to work the time down to where I cannot possibly cum It looks like I can expect fewer orgasms in the future.

10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Sonhee is right, she is clearly training you to become a premature ejaculator. Perhaps she's not interested in that, per se, as much as she just wants to get your orgasm over with as quickly as possible.

Regardless of her motivation, please know that this type of training is EXTREMELY effective and rather long lasting. Once conditioned to cum quickly, it's difficult to reverse. Possible, because it's the brain doing the training, not the body.

A long time back my wife did this to me. She wished to get me to cum in less than one minute--and she succeed. She used more or less the same technique your wife is using.

Here is the twist in my case: Once she got me to the "one minute" threshold, she used that as a guage for how often she determined I needed to cum. Since I could NOT reliably cum in one minute, she decided that that meant I wasn't cum-free long enough.

How did that look? I am/was given 60 seconds to cum via a handjob. If I cum, lucky me. If not, she stops and does it again a week later.

How does it look today? She more or less makes me wait at least a month before I get the 60 seconds. And she sets a timer.

Your wife is a genius.

sonhee, true42, JaySaysYes and 3 others like this.
  11. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    Related:

Much debate and opinion surrounds the question of "How long should I lock him?" Rather than seeking the advice of others--which may or may not work for you--why not let his body tell you directly?

Here is an easy way to get that done:

Step 1 Lock him up for one week.
    Step 2 Unlock him and masturbate him for exactly 60 seconds.

If he does NOT cum, lock him back up and wait another week and repeat the test. He was obviously not locked long enough. Repeat this weekly process until he finally cums within 60 seconds.

If he DOES cum, then you have a good idea how long you should make him wait between releases.

This approach has several advantages:

A: It's flexible. You can reduce the timing from 60 seconds to 30 seconds, for example, if you want him to develop a hair trigger.
    B: He won't want to miss his chance to cum, so he'll be encouraged to let go as quickly as he can.
    C: Many keyholders will appreciate having more time to devote to their own pleasure instead of masturbating their chaste partner until her arm is ready to fall off.
    D: You can teach him to cum quickly so he'll be less likely to bother you for additional stimulation.
    E: You are letting his own body give you a good idea of his chastity durations. This eliminates your concern with milkings and other maintenance issues. No longer worry about what others are doing. His body will take care of this for you.

sonhee likes this.
  12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Not sure how I feel about all these "time to cum" games, especially if they give you PE.

For us, we're pretty vanilla (though I do have some kinky thoughts) and chastity is simply a way to curb my masturbation. I've found that while I have enough will power to not masturbate if I'm not caged, I do like the feeling of being caged and having my wife be the keyholder, and of course, it does give her a guarantee that I'm not cheating. But our intentions are to still have a full sex life and in fact, chastity has revived our sex life. We're not having PIV right now because she's not able to, but if and when she is able to, we fully intend to start that up again. And it would suck if the minute we started, I had PE. I've always been slow to cum, if anything, which I'm hoping hasn't drastically changed with chastity. The two O's that I've had since we started were both slow, but we'll see.

So, bottom line, I think we should be training ourselves to last longer without cumming, rather than trying to make us all cum too soon. At least, for the folks that intend to still have PIV in the sexual tool box.

Shellysboytoy and Lazlo Toth like this.
  13. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    She gave me 4 minutes and started her stop watch, I lasted 2 1\2 minutes since I had no reference of time. She laughed and said next time you will only have 3 minutes! But that won't be for a few weeks.

rainer010 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Women are generally not impressed with quick shooters… men technically can ejaculation fast long before women start to even enjoy foreplay… women be like: ok..so you cum under 2mins…
    So for couples who play the game of quick shooters with a short timeframe, assuming piv sex is not on the list, just beware of anxiety leading to onset of PE, which will defeat the purpose of their women enjoying lasting sex.

However, Instead of explosive sex upon removal of the cage, on the contrary, i found that i had trouble waking the penis up, erecting and maintaining hardness throughout piv sex and cumming took longer than usual so much so she would say.. are you done yet?…
    So orgasm for me has become a chore to her. So while there was no time limit, i have the pressure of executing a quickie so as not to burden her while quickly move on to her oral orgasm to finish off which she enjoyed the most.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice