Am I Shallow Or Just Different?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nick1789, Jan 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    There are many entertainment only videos online touching on the topic of femdom and castration play.

I once located a legit one. She's a nurse in Ohio. Does alcohol injections amongst many other things. In one video she uses a burdizzo on a sub that she had been chemically castrating for months. All documented in the gallery 100 percent.

Now, I've come to the conclusion I wouldn't want to do this anyway. But! If I did. Here's where the shallow question comes into play.

She was obviously over 250 lbs. In femdom the narrative is that ALL females are superior. And yet... I'm going to be honest. I do not feel I can serve someone that is not control of their own self.

Let alone pay them to do away with my manhood.

So maybe that leaves me out of this category. But I know that I shouldn't criticize him, if he was willing to pay her and that's what he wanted-still I wonder if there was any regret afterwards. He never appears again in the gallery from that point on.

Maybe, a warning to not get so caught up into doing stupid things just because you found one person who will do that for you. Or, maybe I am just shallow? I don't know.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  2. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    But! If you're interested and in the Ohio area I'll get you in contact with.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    We all have links and we all have dislikes. If the other guy shared your link but not your issue with the woman being overweight, then he wouldn't have any problem with this domme.

For you, she pressed one of your buttons but at the same time hit one of your alarms, hence your ambivalence. Good luck with your search.

4. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Mmm.. Not really my question. He vanished afterwards. Moreso my point is can we really, REALLY, say an entire gender is superior based on sex alone? I don't think so. That has been a long time argument on the other end. So I call bunk. It's not a button that pushes me.

Moreso a call for us to look at things realistically.

I honestly don't believe one is superior just because they were born one way or another. But I do believe there are superior women.

And throw me out of it. Only one type of woman is represented in all bdsm memes. I didn't make them. Isn't it chauvinistic? Or isn't it human nature? What we identify as a leader? If you can't take care of yourself why should I look up to you?

5. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Du bist ziemlich direkt in dem, was du sagst. Das kann nicht jeder vertragen. Die jetzige Zeit ist leider auch so, dass vieles schnell zu Disharmonie führen kann. Das nur so nebenbei. Du kannst deine Meinung vertreten wie die Axt im Wald oder mit einer feinen Klinge. Bitte verstehen Sie das nicht als Angriff.

Ich versuche mich jetzt einmal an den verschiedenen Begriffen nach meiner Ansicht und beziehe das jetzt auf Herrin/Sklaven-Beziehungen.

Überlegenheit
    Nun, ich denke, oft hat es auch mit einem Minderwertigkeitsgefühl des sogenannten Unterlegenen zu tun. Viele, die eine natürliche Autorität haben, fühlen sich anderen überlegen. Einen nicht zu vernachlässigenden Aspekt stellen auch die angeborenen geistigen Fähigkeiten dar, die ich jetzt der Einfachheit halber als gleichwertig betrachte, dh ich gehe von mündigen Bürgern aus. In solchen Foren wie diesem kommt der Aspekt des Fetischs hinzu, der bei den Männern sowieso das Hirn abrutschen lässt. Ob auf dieser Basis dann logische Entscheidungen getroffen werden, bleibt abzuwarten.

Wie Sie richtig bemerken, wäre es interessant, ob der Typ seine Entscheidung bereut.

Sie beschreiben die Dame als korpulent, es kann sein, dass der Typ dies als körperliche Überlegenheit sieht oder einfach auf solche äußeren Merkmale steht, hierüber wäre eine direkte Befragung hilfreich.

Führung
    Als Mensch ist es Ihre eigene Entscheidung, ob Sie geführt werden wollen und damit einverstanden sind, dass über ihn entschieden wird.

Manipulation
    Jetzt wird es interessant. Eine Herrin, die es versteht, ihren Verstand einzusetzen, um den Sklaven zu bestimmten Dingen/Tätigkeiten zu manipulieren, führt den Sklaven nach ihren Vorstellungen. Der Sklave muss dafür im Vorfeld oder während dessen bereit sein. Ebenso verhält es sich mit dem Begriff der Überlegenheit. Es spielt durch die Zustimmung des Sklaven eine gewisse Überlegenheit aus, da der Sklave im Rahmen seiner Fetische auf gewisse Privilegien verzichtet.

Bei Handlungen mit irreversiblen Folgen, wie bei der von Ihnen beschriebenen, stellt sich die Frage nach dem gesunden Menschenverstand beider Akteure.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

Ulex_ and Nick1789 like this.
  6. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    Very good points. Man was I drunk that night. Always a bad decision!

Sara Lynn likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    The is an English language forum. Please use your translator to post in english.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I was wondering what all that said!

9. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    You're pretty direct in what you say. Not every contract can do that. Unfortunately, the current time is also such that many things can quickly lead to disharmony. That just by the way. You can speak your mind like an ax in the forest or with a fine blade. Please do not take this as an attack.

I'll try my hand at the different terms I think, and now I'll relate this to master/slave relationships.

superiority
    Well, I think it often has to do with the feeling of inferiority of the so-called inferior. Many who have natural authority feel superior to others. Another aspect that should not be neglected is the innate mental abilities, which I now consider to be of equal value for the sake of simplicity, ie I assume responsible citizens. In forums like this, there is also the aspect of the fetish, which makes men's brains slip anyway. It remains to be seen whether logical decisions will then be made on this basis.

As you rightly point out, it would be interesting to see if the guy regrets his decision.

You describe the lady as corpulent, it is possible that the guy sees this as physical superiority or simply likes such external characteristics, a direct questioning about this would be helpful.

guide
    As a human being, it is your own choice whether you want to be guided and agree to being decided.

manipulation
    It is getting interesting now. A mistress who understands how to manipulate the slave to do certain things/activities leads the slave according to her ideas. The slave must be ready for this before or during it. The same applies to the concept of superiority. It plays out a certain superiority through the consent of the slave, since the slave renounces certain privileges within the framework of his fetishes.

Actions with irreversible consequences, like yours, raise the question of the common sense of both actors.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice