Wifes Choises

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HasanCan, Dec 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Hello,

My wife locked me several times in our marriage but short amount of times. This time its a little bit different. We have hit one month (I know it doesn’t seem a lot for most of you but for us it is).

This time there is a difference in her. After locking she started to act like our sex life has never existed before. We are in a sexual feasting. There is no teasing, no insulting, no building the sexual tension… nothing at all. And this drives me crazy. She only says I will be unlocked in new years eve.

At some point I even did some forbidden stuff just to get punished but still nothing. She just calmly said if this happens again I will add 10 more days. Thats it...

How can you guys cope with the ignorance?

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    I wonder if she's trying to break you in as a true submissive?

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s sounds like she is getting into it!

4. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:

It is looking like your Wife is discovering Her power over you.

5. durango_o

Belguim
    Local Time:
    My wife and I had something similar.
    A week a go I asked her to keep me locked till xmas. She said yes if i curb my computer time as well.( slight game addiction )
    We had a week of wellness and closeness together. I loved it. Today she said shes extending it till new year.
    I was not consulted. But i don't disagree.

She also has come to look at chastity as more than a kink. We talked more about it.
    No release. If this heighten intimacy keeps up i don't mind. Intimacy mostly of the nonsexual kind.

6. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Per our discussions, long term lockup periods, (for us this includes anything over 2 weeks) must include some type of play. Me giving her oral, her pegging me or at the very least, teasing and/or verbal humiliation. Pretending that my penis doesn't exist results in me feeling neglected. I need something, even a tap on the crotch keeps me sane.

spider203, Dan Lions, cogman and 6 others like this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    Sounds more like she isn't interested!

tecolote likes this.
  8. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    After some intense days of frustrations, we had the talk today. We really had to talk because I was totally annoyed and also annoying my wife.

At first, I also thought she was trying to break me too but there was something different which I could not figure out. Long story short, she spiled her thoughts on the table. After she put the cage, her thoughts and feelings (not love, sexual) has changed towards me. She says that “after the cage I don’t see you as a man anymore and totally not attracted sexually. That’s why I am not into teasing you. I forced myself to do so but couldn’t find any desire in me.”

Chastity (game, kink, fantasy what ever you call it) is changing my life and doing it so fast that I can’t mentally cope with. This is disturbing as hell but in some way its arousing also.

9. Corryvrecken

Corryvrecken Member

united States
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Sounds like you two need some compromise. I'd hate to have my wife look at me different because of something that turns me on. Lots more talking is in your future I bet. Good luck.

remyruff likes this.
  10. Locked76

Locked76 Member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    We are really new in this game, but she seems to be getting really into it. Our sex life and regular life has changed so much, I realized she is my absolute queen and I will worship the ground she walks on, that being said I love her with or without. If she was turned off by it this would be gone, she knows now that would mean not nearly as much attention towards her most likely, but have a real sit down with her and ask her why she feels this way and if you are the same as me, I would tell her this is 100% optional and you just really thought it would spice things up. But, like I said I am very new in the game and good luck!

11. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    In all honesty, you get these kink amateurs that obviously never had kinky sexual encounters in their lives or with their wife, then jump straight into chastity wich BTW is advanced kink and expect her to fall in love with it and become a femdom overnight.
    This is ridiculous. Back to start line with you.

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I think you need to take off the cage and do a massive reset, to get back to where you were before (assuming that's possible), then after some time, discuss it with her to see if there is a way forward for the two of you with you in chastity. But if her feelings don't change, it appears that you will have to make a decision, her or the cage.

One compromise that you could do, without her even knowing, is to stop masturbating, that way you're not in a refractory period most of the time, then only cum when she causes it.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  13. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    After 2 days we both cleared our heads and started the proper conversation. First thing I wanted was a release on this talk, I wanted both of us to be on equal terms. We sat across the table and talked everything starting with what we want. We were completely honest and open. This conversation showed me that the more we communicate less problems we have.

During the conversation, conversation became writing our own chastity agreement. As I said we started with what we want, we mutually agreed that we want to continue with chastity for an indefinite time, at least for now.

She explained her point of view which caught me a little bit in surprise. I was not waiting her to be this dominant. She said that; “I don’t want your sex drive to lead our sex life. I will be in power of when, where and how we will have sex. I want to see you try, beg and even cry for sex and in the end when you can’t get it, I want to see the frustration in your eyes.”

As I said in the first post we have “played” with chastity in last six years several times but in a different manner. It was being used as heating up the desires. This time was it is different, oh boy… I can’t tell you guys how different she is. At first, I was scared because I couldn’t understand what was going on but after these talks my fear turned into curiosity.

Now we have our chastity agreement, with all the do’s and don’ts. Basic rewards and punishments…

At the end of our mutual consent on the agreement, I kneeled in front of her with my chastity device in my hand and begged her to lock me. She just took the key in her hand and said you put it on and I will lock it. I don’t want to touch your penis. After she locked the device, she said “you will forget the touch of a woman on your penis before you get a release. I will break you so good that you will never ever want to be released again.” (Not her original words but our native language is not English and the best translation, meaning wise, is this)

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, you now have a key holder, and maybe you've got more than you bargained for, but it sounds like it's going to work this time. Enjoy the ride.

Deleted member 97201 likes this.
  15. Huey

Huey Member

Local Time:
    Keep us updated on your breaking,

16. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:

New years eve was our first target date. I was told that my first release will be then. On new years eve we were invited to my parents house for a big family dinner which included nearly all the close family members icluding her parents also. At the dinner I had a small incident with our youngest son. He jumped from his seat while I was trying to get him, which he hit my nose pretty bad and even my nose started to bleed. At that moment I got angry because of the pain and ect. but did not made any scene. I knew it was not intencional.

But me getting that anger made my wife to punish me.... (which I learned later)

So after the dinner we headed to our house and after the kids got in bed we were finally alone. I was waiting for that moment for a long time :)

She went to the bedroom and changed to her cosy pijamas and got confortable in the couch. When I started walking towords her she pointed the floor to me and made me sit in the floor. I waited infront of her feets for an hour and then asked when or if she will unlock me. She asked me to get the gift from the next room whitout aswering my question. I got the present and she ordered me to open it. It was a red thong. Next she made me to beg to wear it like a ladyboy. After she was convinced she said "your actions tonight made me so dissapointed so you wont get anything today. you are not even worth of wearing this thong."

our first touch was at 00:00 she pet my head lightly and said happy new year darling and continued to watch tv. I was so bored and sleepy but she made me wait until she is ready to sleep. It was 02:00 oclock when she finally said ok lets go to bed.

When we laid down she just said good night and turned her back and went to sleep.

Apperantly I will have to wait for one more week but I am not an idiot, in one week she will be having her period and I will be in another city for travel. The earliest time she can unlock me is probably is end of January, if i am lucky...

17. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    She is getting meaner and meaner. Yesterday she made me wear the red thong over the chastity device. I waited her on my knees facing her while she watched the tv. After an hour she said that i will be pussy free from now on. “Seeing you like this has killed every atraction you have on me” she said. This was bit of a shock to me because i wasnt expecting this. I knew she would not let me cum for a long time but being a pussy free is something else in my mind.

spider203, remyruff and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  18. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Ok. Things are really out of control. I would recommend taking the device off and just ignore her for a while. Sound like there is a power strugle going on but she is behaving very badly for a supposed " loving wife".

homebody and Chaz69 like this.
  19. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    She is getting super mean but it kinda turns me on. The emotional pain is something new i am experiencing.

20. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    interesting, I don't see anything out of place. A man who willingly surrenders his masculinity to his female partner to be locked up should do so with the understanding that she may never see him quite the same again, particularly sexually.
    I mention this again & again, chastity is advanced bondage. Note to beginners, you are playing a high stakes game with the right keyholder. You may get more then you bargained for. That is part of the attraction.

hardbodysub and NEsubhub like this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, but I see this heading fast in the wrong direction. Next she will cuckold him, then she will leave him, but in between she will torture him.

spider203 likes this.
  22. HasanCan

HasanCan New member

Local Time:
    The strugle I am having is, I never expected her to be like this. Everything she does catches me by suprise because normally she was more to the vanilla side.

I am trying to adopt to the new wife but strugling majorly to do so. I am not saying I dont want these things but clearly I wasnt expecting.

Any advice how to cope with my innerself? Because normally, in our short term plays, we both would focus on her but now she wont even let me touch her in any sexual way. So now there is not a single sexual thing in any way. I went from getting it regularly to not even touching my self pretty fast.

23. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Dude, you need to listen to what she's telling you. She seems to think that you're less of a man than before if you're wearing the cage, like it's a sign of weakness. My advice, for what it's worth is, you should drop the whole chastity experiment like a hot potato. Tell her that you just thought it might add a bit of spice to your sex life but if it's not what she wants, you're totally fine with dropping it. Hopefully she will accept that and let things go back to how they were before, but it's also possible that it's too late. If she believes that is really who you are, she might not be able to think of you any other way, but it has to be worth a shot.

Lady&sub and homebody like this.
  24. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    It is very clear to me that your wife has no understanding at all about your reasons for wanting to be locked in a chastity cage. To be locked, teased and denied is one thing, but to be locked and completely ignored indicates that she sees you as being weak, unmanly and, therefore, undeserving of her attention.

I agree with @Chas69, in that the most likely outcome is now cuckolding, leading to a complete loss of all respect for you and the eventual break-up of the relationship.

If I were you, I'd take the cage off, throw it away and never mention it again. Chastity is not going to work out well for you and it's very obvious that your wife hates it and is angry with you for introducing it. I hope it's not already too late to retrieve the situation.

Good luck !

Lady&sub, homebody and Chaz69 like this.
  25. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    You said early on she told you that chastity makes you totally unattractive to her. None of this should be a surprise and it's not healthy for your relationship. Sounds like she wants a man, not a cuck. You can spend as much time talking on the internet about it as you want but sacrificing a stable relationship so you can wear a cage is, honestly, pretty regrettable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice