More sexual contact when caged?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Oct 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    For those who are not caged 24/7, does your wife touch your cock more when you are caged than when you are not?

We have been back into chastity for a while and everything is great! But I had to be out for the past week due to a small skin abrasion on my shaft. Typically my wife will squeeze my cage through my pants a few times every day and when lying in bed if we are not going to have sex, she will reach over and fondle my balls and tease me through the cage for 5 or 10 minutes before we go to sleep. Of course I enjoy any type of stimulation and she seems to enjoy teasing me.

But when I was out for the past week, she really didn't do any of that unless we were going to play in some way. Same thing was true before chastity, she might caress my body but she would avoid my groin. I assume because when I am not caged, if she gets me hard, she knows I am going to want to fuck.

So as of last night I was back in the cage, and her teasing regime started again. She had me moaning and straining in the cage before she kissed me good night and rolled over to go to sleep. Same thing this morning, she was teasing me and watching me swell in the cage. I asked and she did let me out to give me my usual Sunday morning blow job, but no orgasm and back in the cage.

Then we were sitting around naked watching football. She would not let me tease her. But she positioned herself so that she could tease me in my cage during the first entire half of the game. It was of course very enjoyable as she caressed by balls and stimulated my head through the cage. She would get me straining in the cage and then slow down, let me relax a bit and start over. She must have done this 15 times. It got to the point that my cock was taking longer to respond to her teasing at which point she decided I had had enough. She laughed and asked what was wrong? I told her nothing was wrong but I really wanted out of the cage to have some fun. She laughed again, patted my cage and said, maybe later.

Anyway, I notice she is much more interested in teasing my cock when I am locked as I have no way to do anything about it unless she lets me out.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    My madam loves to touch my locked cock! She loves the fact it causes me pain and discomfort, so will tease me all the time, and she loves the fact she has total control over my penis and me!

Byrdie likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Maybe she's afraid of what will happen if she teases your uncaged cock.

jemima likes this.
  4. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    In past, when my wife touch me or my dick, or tease me it mean penetrative sex just after. Like the boar I was, for my pleasure mainly.
    So it was rare. Since I am chaste and obediant, ans she has only sex the way she wants and if she wants, and this for years. She now thrust me about sex and my obediance is now real.

Then and now she pet me a lot of time, she love to show her breast and tease me, pet my dick she found very soft and nice as there are no consequence and I don't go to have sex after is she does not ask for it.

now I am pet and touch every day and nigh and she love it. We have a lot more sex contact but not more penetrative sex.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I would say a little more and now sex is different. We were always a once or twice a week person and the occasional one more time on the weekends. Our custom is a few nights during the week after dinner to rinse off and get in the hot tub. Sometimes it lead into some great penetration or mutual oral sex and when the kids left home some playing outside next to the pool on the weekend during the summers.

Now with the cage on all the time except when she wants to scratch an itch, she loves playing with it. Those summer days at the pool is me naked and her either naked or wearing her bottoms. Its not uncommon for her to reach over and tug on the cage a little. Hot tub is different, she will sit up in the edge and its my queue to get between her legs and lick her to orgasm. When she has cum, she sits back in the hot tub and just holds or plays with my cage. In a restaurant, she will slip her hand under the table and play with my cage thru my pants.

This year for the first time in Locktober, she did something amazing and yet so totally frustrating. When we observe Locktober and Lent, there is no unlocking at all, no pegging, milking, or caged orgasms. This past weekend she pushed me down om my back and got into a 69 with me. Normally she teases me in this position about a bull coming over and doing her doggy style while I get to watch and remain in position for clean up. This time she started acting out the fantasy but also leaned over further and started to lick my cock thru the bars. On and off she kept it up. not sure how many orgasms she had but when she knew I was close she hopped off and left me high and dry.

Open2njoy likes this.
  6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    So for both of us, that's true. Since I've been locked up, she's definitely had more orgasms and more "sex" with me than we had in the good 18 years before that.

But that is primarily because she is always anxious to make me as hot as possible every day.

7. cliff_steele

cliff_steele Member

Intermountain West
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    My mistress loves my caged cock and grabs it and looks at it all the time. So much so that I feel like a piece of meat sometimes. I like it.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    praps its cos you always wanting to have sex and she dont.

9. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife won't go near my genitals when caged. She won't touch the cage, either. She thinks both are disgusting.

10. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I would go down on her every night but she just doesn't have the appetite for that frequency. She tweaks me when she wants, she has me pleasure her when she wants and that's how it is now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice