BadassWorkroom

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Nicoftime, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Going to review the device I ordered from badassworkroom, they have many devices and each is very customizable, so this will be a narrow review.

I will give a basic rundown first and will add more when I’m actually unlocked from my current device enough to wear this one.

I have a piercing, so I was worried they wouldn’t be able to accommodate my very short length and still have enough cage to have a piercing prong on it. They figured it out. It looks about perfect at 21mm long.

Width, I ordered this one a bit more wide, hoping that it would be easier to keep clean. Fingers crossed. I will say that the bar structure is not as wide as my rigid chastity, and that I definitely see bar marks in my future lol. With that bit being a bit more exposed, I am thinking the wife will like this one more. She used to like teasing through the narrow bars on my first device and on the rigid chastity one it’s just to covered up to do that or see it “struggle”.

Gap was also custom, the standard is normally 10mm, I got 7mm. My balls are pretty small and have been known to pop out of my old device.

The newest modification is the piercing prong. Not only can you pick the gauge, if it’s wide enough you can request a hollow piercing prong. Which I did, cool!

I will post the actual wearing of it when I can. I can report about the ordering process.

Did I say it was customizable? Length,width,gap,piercing prong, all able to modify plus two boxes to describe anything different you would like to change. I used those to add the hollow prong and to stress the gap. When that message confused them, they immediately emailed with their question and I clarified that very day.

I later got nervous about my order and asked them to send the measurements I gave them so I could adjust as needed if it didn’t fit. They replied the next day.

I ordered it on September 9th and received it October 20th. The shipping was overseas from somewhere in China and still made it to little ol Wisconsin in pretty good time.

I was a little bit nervous that the custom key I had made just a little bit ago would not fit when I looked at the new lock. Both are integrated style locks but this one was much longer and stainless steel. I used a file on my old lock just a tad and it fits fine now, even if it will not be flush with the end. It looks like the key and lock system on this although high quality, has a very simple key teeth design and I’m more than ok swapping out the locks.

Will know more once I wear it, so far, this company is doing great work!!!!

Sipriotes and corsac like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Pics

Attached Files:

sylvana chastity and corsac like this.
  3. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I have been very pleased with mine! The piercing was a bit too far back but I have been wearing it without. I will likely order again with a couple small tweaks eventually.

4. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was thinking that the bend in it was a bit too 90 degrees but haven’t worn it to get an opinion. They look nice I could see myself ordering a different model and playing around with some options

corsac likes this.
  5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    looking cute enough to be hotttt (if that does make any sense :p)!

6. Londoncuck4fun

Londoncuck4fun New member

Local Time:
    I have so many questions for you! I’m thinking about going a similar route to you. I love the look of this cage from badassworkroom. At the moment I don’t have a PA piercing but I plan to get one.

Please can you let me know what it’s like to wear and particularly what it’s like to pee with on.

Would love to hear more, please post when you can!

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I’ve worn it for a few days now, and unfortunately I have some bad news on it.

Size wise it was pretty close, the piercing prong is the problem. It is set up too tall, angle is too sharp, and bottom line is that it hurts a lot. Will be unlocking as soon as she gets home from work.

I might give them another shot and see if they will make one with less of a 90degree angle, and a bit shorter.

8. Londoncuck4fun

Londoncuck4fun New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m sorry it hasn’t worked out great for you. I hope that badassworkroom will help you so you can get something that fits well.

9. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    sorry to hear that didn't work out.
    Looking at the pics, the pin angle is off imho.
    Very interesting concept that needs tweaking but looks promising.

The Evotion pin angle is perfect for me, YMMV.

10. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I would personally try heating the pin and bending it up to where it is pointed out higher. Mine was low as well. Also ended up too far back or bending would have solved it.

11. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually mine was too tall. It went vertically almost half an inch and then took a 90 degree turn.

I tried bending it, but weird angle and awkward to hold firm made it difficult. Plus I can’t scratch it or it would scratch me if I wore it.

I might order another one if I can talk to the guy and be specific with hook setback, height, length, and curve angle.

corsac likes this.
  12. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    I understand. Scratched mine. Buffed out with dremel tool. Angles and setback have been a gamble. He seems to measure from a spot different from others for setback. I’ve had to adjust all of them that I have had to work. Even Steelwerks, who was actually the worst at trying to help.

13. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just an additional FYI on the cage, it can still be worn without the piercing prong attached, it’s modular and that portion can be removed.

There is a space I could wear my PA ring, and just not have the security but would probably poke out and be sensitive to bumps and whatnot.

On a side note, I was planning on reordering, explain the problems, and see if they adjust but just couldn’t do it.

For one, the angle and height of the piercing prong were so far from usable that they aren’t familiar enough with piercing or chastity, that explanations would be problematic at best.

For two, it’s a serious design issue. They should know that a penis can’t literally rest on a bar all day.

So I bit the bullet and ordered from rigid chastity again. I am well aware of their lack of customer service and communication, and the extreme wait time. It’s just that I actually love my current device from them, it’s just my dimensions have changed and of course the device has not.

So I ordered again, according to the measurements I think it’s as small as they are capable of with my cage. I already know their prong design and placement will be perfect, so really it came down to just worrying about size, and I already have that covered. Fingers crossed for less than 6 month wait.

corsac likes this.
  14. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    I recently received a BA-25 and had similar problems with the PA hook. It was too big and stood up too high. The device hurt my urethra. As a result, I did some analysis of the hook shapes of my evotion and Lori devices. See the attached image.

I bent the BAW PA pin .. well, really un-bent it. I did this using a vice with aluminum jaw inserts (softer mental that won't damage the pin) and a large screwdriver. After bending the pin straighter, i also tipped it forward. The result is something more like what Lori produces. Now there is no discomfort from the pin. This is the most comfortable cage that I own.

The guy at BAW (who's name I don't know) did get every other measurement correct and his workmanship is good. He was responsive to my e-mails and offered me a discount on a replacement device. As some have observed, the lock is custom and not really a lock. He offered to make the new device to fit the common BW barrel lock. I think he would also make the device to fit a security screw. So, he is doing good work, is good about communicating, will significantly customize the cages, and prices are very reasonable.

I'm considering ordering again. I think that I can send detailed drawings and he will follow them. I prefer this to working with Rigid Chastity, which is slow and does not communicate.

PA Pin Shape.jpg

corsac likes this.
  15. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My KH has just fitted a BA-03 with frenum attachment and it's the most comfortable cage so far, and this may be the fifthteenth cage:
    https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage/products/ba-03

They will accommodate the frenum piercing, wich I already had, with most of their cages.

Postage and packjaging was great.

Build qualiy too.

I genuinely fear her threats for four continuous months now haha. Careful what you...blah blah blah.

BlokeDenied likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice