Novices and newbies forum - FAQ sticky post suggestion

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by Andy80, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    One of the fantastic aspects I find of CM is the wealth of knowledge and experience here, and that if someone new to chastity asks a question, they will probably get at least several very well-informed replies.

However, I wonder if the Novices and Newbies Forum would benefit from a sticky FAQ?

Everyone starts their chastity journey somewhere, and there's a lot to learn - there was for me and I'm still learning - but I do find it mildly annoying when a new member posts one of the big obvious first-timer chastity related questions when it appears they've not spent even a few minutes checking a Forum to see if the answer is already there.

I also think it's a bit rude when someone new posts a first question, then seemingly disappears off CM and never returns to like or thank people, or even say if they advice was helpful. Though that's probably a characteristic of much human behaviour overall.

A partial solution could be a sticky thread FAQ for Novices and Newbies. There have been lots of good FAQs which could have made excellent stickies.

Sorry if this has come up here many times before - that would ironically suggest my own research is lacking!

2. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Absolutely!!!! I am not real active here, but wanted to post a question here. How the hell does one create a new post???? I have looked all over. Should be simple, but damn if I can figure it out. Help!!!

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Go to Forums.
    Click on the Forum that your topic most closely fits in.
    Near the top of the page on the upper right should be a large red button for posting a new thread.

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Are you trying to create a new thread, or reply to an existing thread?

To create a new thread, go to the specific forum, and click "Post New Thread" in the upper right corner.

To reply to an existing thread, go to the bottom of the thread, and type your post into the text area, then click "Post Reply" just below the text area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice