Bull and hotwife

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by JakeKennedy37, Sep 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I wanted to post about my current situation which I believe is probably uncommon for any input, advice, comments etc. I’m a 40 year old bull in an exclusive relationship with with a younger 21 year old male/female couple. The male understands he is cuckolded but has little interaction with me. I have met him a couple times and he knows I’m his wife’s bull. I agreed to be exclusive with the hotwife. Since then a woman the hotwife knows began flirting heavily with me. I told hotwife I would shut the flirt down but honestly didn’t. Some more touching/flirting happened on a different occasion. Needless to say hotwife is pissed because I let her continue flirting. She has said I deserve to be punished and I agreed to let her restrain me and whip my balls before I fuck her after. I agree I was totally in the wrong and accept I should be punished so it doesn’t happen again. My question to those more experienced is, is this an appropriate punishment. Is having the hotwife punish her bull like this going to do any damage to our dynamic. Also if you need further details feel free to ask.

qwer75, locked17 and bitstripped like this.
  2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    my guess is that she wants to further her dominance to include you, and you seem willing to submit

DoesasTold likes this.
  3. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM

Your situation seems to have really changed from a locked up sub to a bull now!

I’m curious, is the cuck locked up as well?

4. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Your lucky the cuck doesn't put you out of his misery.

5. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    So met hotwife, she restrained me got the cane then whispered in my ear, “There is no way I can hit you but I wanted to see if you would go through with it. She asked me to please push the other female away any time she came on to me like she asked prior. She then gave me a blowjob. I fucked her doggy in the pussy then ass.

Chris estim and locked17 like this.
  6. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Sorry not sure what that means

7. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    I haven’t been locked for several years at least. Honestly I can’t even remember exactly. Sorry if the profile isn’t updated. No cuck is not locked. I’m not sure if bull is the correct term. I openly fuck another mans wife who has not been allowed to fuck her in over a year. Not sure if that is the correct term or not.

8. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM

There is something to Her wanting to take on this act with you. I know of a Poly Couple where the man is quite Dominant and She is quite submissive to him. She eventually began to openly cuckold Her husband with him, and they were is a reasonable couple within the poly lifestyle.

But oddly, in getting close to him She began to treat him like She had treated her husband. In other words, she openly began to fuck other women and men minus the type of advanced permission they typically had. Like the repeat of the original cycle.

Typically, a bull wouldn't be submissive, but she brought you to a degree of submissive intent.

Curious, the behaviours of the organic hotwife, I find.

Oh well, interesting post. I'm glad fun was had.

M.

9. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM

Looks like in 2018 you were last locked. I’m curious about how you made the transition. Do you ever miss being locked?

10. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM

I think bull, hotwife and cuck are all correct terms in your situation. But if the husband is neither being kept in chastity nor having sex, what is he getting out of it? His wife should keep him denied; the build-up of desire will stop him 'wandering' and make him more attentive to her needs when you are not around.

11. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    So hotwife and I believe cuck husband is closet gay. They haven’t had sex in over two years now. He still pays for everything for her. She is fine keeping his secret and plans to continue to play along and act like they are happily married as long as he pays for everything. She has not seen him with any boyfriends but cannot figure out any other reason he would remain in the relationship.

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Interesting dynamic and even though she didn't whip you, you let her restrain you ready for a whipping, so you've already given her the power, now the question is, which she eventually chose to use it and make you her sub. Which is certainly an unusual development for a bull. But as others have said, you have some history here Jack.

In 2016 you had a GF who wasn't really interested in chastity, but you were.
    In 2017 and 2018, you had a wife who was very interested in chastity and kept you locked up in a Lori cage. Plus you had a couple of kids with her.
    Now in 2022 you appear to be single again in an exclusive relationship with another man's wife.

Do you want to share some details for the years in between? How did you go from someone who was locked down 24/7 to being an alpha again?

13. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    I do miss it. I’ve found a yearning to be submissive again. Hotwife is finding she loves being dominant so it’s working well for both of us. She is a size queen and we live in rural area. I have a 8+ inch cock that is difficult to initially get inside her (she’s tiny and 21 years old). She ordered a custom cage for me. Main reason for the cage is she knows some other females in our circle know I have the biggest dick (at least that we know of) in our area and wants to keep completely to herself. She has been restraining me and whipping me with riding crop and/or bull whip then turning me loose to fuck her. I don’t think our dynamic fits into normal titles but that’s okay we are enjoying ourselves immensely which is what matters.

Chaz69 likes this.
  14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Apart from the fact she's someone else's wife, it sounds like a normal D/s relationship to me.

15. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    I’m not going to lie I’ve been with a lot of partners since then. I have definitely been a too many times because I’m well endowed. If I called myself alpha in the past I was playing the part. I felt that way in the moment but not truly alpha. Hopefully my current relationship grows and we find our true roles together.

16. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I believe you are right.

Chaz69 likes this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Why did things with your wife end? It sounded like she had things under control, or at least had you under control.

Do you think your current lady is the one? Have you thought about how that could become permanent rather than just a bull thing?

18. JakeKennedy37

JakeKennedy37 Member

Local Time:
    I definitely hope current lady is the one. We are currently transitioning out of the Bull thing into a D/s relationship. Hopefully we can land on something that is fulfilling long term to both of us.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    And where will the current husband end up? Will you make it a threesome, or send him on his way?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice