Missing your erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by thecuriousone, Aug 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    This topic has been on my mind lately. I am, for the foreseeable future, locked in a Cherrykeeper Micro cage. My penis is tucked away inside me, unseen and compressed. So, it is impossible for me to get an erection, just a sense of a slight stirring sometimes. That is as close as I come. The answer is yes, I miss getting an erection, seeing it, sometimes being able to touch it or have it held. I think it only natural to miss having them after having had such a loving relationship with them. That said, however, I take pride that Mistress has decided to help me be a better person by locking it away, to achieve a healthy balance between masculine and feminine, leaning heavily towards the feminine. My journey continues.

attistoC, Rectrix and R2002 like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I totally understand this one.

I am almost always "free" at night, but wouldn't mind a few less nights of "free".

attistoC likes this.
  3. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Quite agree! Locked for two months myself, and the number of attempted elections have definitely declined. I even had the cage off for two days due to air travel and the uncaged organ didn’t even try to her erect, even overnight. As you say I too feel less of a man as time goes in- apart from focusing of my attention on my woman.

attistoC and borbulls1961 like this.
  4. attistoC

attistoC Antartktisz

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I do not miss erections.

5. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    My wife-mistress teased me like crazy last night--and thankfully, denied me and left me locked. She then allowed me to give her oral. My cock felt like it was in a vice. A wonderful, hot, dripping vice, but a vice nonetheless.

I then had three excruciatingly painful wake-ups during the night and early morning. My cock was trying so hard to go erect that even though I normally love the feeling, this was so intense that I had to make myself break the pain-slut loop and think about work and other things.

I suppose there may come a day when my cock gives up, but I will enjoy it while I can. And given the changes in my psychology these last couple days (it's real, at least for me), I may not miss the erections so much then. I crave her touch and attention more than anything now, sexual or otherwise.

I feel sort of astonished by it all, quite honestly, and definitely don't understand it.

attistoC and Queens servant73 like this.
  6. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    It’s really surprising, isn’t it? The changes in our behaviour, because our cocks get locked away. Before I started this journey I would never have believed how much my behaviour and feelings would change in such a short period.
    Currently we are on holiday, and because if airport security my wife has left me out of my cage for the last two days. I have been able to have repeated erections for the first time in weeks- and have been delighted with how hard I can get, and how long I can maintain it. We have agreed that I can stay out of the cage whilst we are away, but I must not have orgasms. That way my wife will have ready access to Her Cock to play with whenever she wants.
    Last night my wife decided I should be allowed to have an orgasm when we get back home- in another 10 days or so. We were discussing how hard Her Cock was at that point, and that it was clearly still working. I commented that the one thing Her cock didn’t do anymore was to squirt.
    I am now looking forward to that day, which will be about 10 weeks since I last came. Will also be looking forward to lots of pleasuring my wife before then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice