Missing your erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by thecuriousone, Aug 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I don't so much miss the feeling of the actual erection as I do holding/stroking the hard erection.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  2. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I miss them, I can get a slight, slight erection as my cage has a little room but not enough. Orgasms are a once a month thing for me and I am not allowed an erection unless she is looking. I am not allowed to touch myself if the cage is off unless cleaning.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I am similar to @Thomas Gangman. I am not in a FLR, D/s cuckold, or even a sissy relationship. But I truly enjoy being locked and giving control of our PIV sex life to my wife. I am unlocked when she wants sex, and in the cage otherwise.

I do not miss erections or orgasms when caged. I actually find it kind of liberating not to have access to my cock, and I am fine being unable to masturbate. Truly, I have no hang ups about masturbation. I find self pleasure completely normal and nothing shameful or embarrassing. But knowing I can’t, and that an erection can only happen when my cock is being used for our mutual pleasure when she chooses is very calming and stress-reducing.

4. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Erections…… overrated….

5. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    I can’t really get hard in my cage, since there’s not much space to expand, it was fitted to be the size of my flaccid penis.

I really miss the feel of just looking at my rock hard tool in the morning pointing towards the sky greeting me. Now I’m just looking at a sad penis forced to look at the ground all day and not being able to pee standing up. I think these points above did change me to be more submissive

I also absolutely miss the feeling of stroking. Just that sensation. Ever since being caged I don’t think of masturbation or stroking much but at times when I’m sleeping I still subconsciously try to stroke and get a sensation (I think we both know the feeling of trying to stroke but there isn’t an ounce of pleasure because of the cage)

ugams, boisub and Perverspepere like this.
  6. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    I could not have said it better myself. Strangely , we are on the same boat. I miss having an erection more then I do an orgasm. Who would have thought?

Not being able to have a rock hard erection and being able to play with myself definitely me more submissive and attentive

7. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    I have been locked for about ~2 months now and I feel that overtime , I did get less and less erections (or should I say attempted erection)

Sleeping at night seems to be less and less of a problem but it does make me feel less of a man as the day goes by

Rectrix, Bill249017 and jemima like this.
  8. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    well said. Going into chastity , I never once thought that I would miss getting an erection, after all I’m so used to having an erection ever since I have started to have one. I was more concerned about not being able to pleasure myself and not being able to cum.

After 2 months of being in a cage without being released(hence no erection) it hit me especially hard psychologically the meaning of a erection. The ultimate definition of a man , defiance and power. Without an erection, I definitely feel less of a man

attistoC, Rectrix and Susanstoy91 like this.
  9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I genuinely don't miss it , I love what it's been replaced by , an occasional strain in the cage but mostly it's an in distinct feeling of nothingness , neither hard nor soft , as I self lock for my wife I can unlock anytime but it's not often I do , maybe every 3-4 weeks for a good clean then straight back in ,

attistoC likes this.
  10. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    Absutely!

11. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I agree and feel more feminine every day. Having my clitty locked and caged has renderered it limp and useless ....and is a constant reminder of its status.

R2002 and gingers_sub like this.
  12. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    For me my cage allows erections but what I miss is being able to touch it. All that is accessible is about one inch of the base

13. Deleted member 71905

As I'm currently locked 24/7 in a plastic cage (similar to the HT) I get to be unlocked once a week for cleaning purposes while showering together. She insists to shower together during cleaning to make sure nothing more happens :).
    And yes, erections during those showers are rock hard almost to the point of being painful! Best moment during the shower is when she inspects "it" herself with her hands, or if she is in the mood, her tongue. Orgasms are not even a discussing point.

Recently she has been talking about getting a more open, steel/titanium cage, which makes it easier for her to tease me and more important, eliminate the need to be unlocked once a week to properly clean down there.

All in all, yes I really do miss the erections, although I still have one once a week... Knowing her desire to get rid of those moments makes arouses me enormously but in the same time terrifies me... :oops:

ugams and Rectrix like this.
  14. biggar

biggar Junior Member

retired
    Upstste NY USA
    Local Time:
    Well, for me I miss my erections more from age and diabetes more than I ever did from being in chastity!! A good erection and ejaculation after being locked 30+days 24/7 and teased daily was awesome though!! Currently I am wearing The Nub but with a 13mm hollow penis plug in too! IMG_4339.jpg

Ulex_ and Perverspepere like this.
  15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @sissy_connie you rigt it dose go a lot limpy after you been in a cage a long time but that make it very very easy to tuck so thats good innit. :)

16. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    I missed at beginning, then over time I forget more and more what means erection.
    is just a mental state, you will be use to stay limp

gary170 and gingers_sub like this.
  17. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I'm 100% submissive. It took me years to convince my wife to accept that fact. Our regular sex life was me wanting it and she was "doing" it. When we were done. She was rolling over to her side and me on mine. She never did it willingly. It felt like she did not have that need and I am the sex addict.
    What's interesting was outside of our bedroom she is a leading charcter. She likes to boss around and tell everyone what to do. That was the main reason for me to marry her. I thought she would be the same in the bedroom.
    As a solution I intruduced chastity to our life. As you can imagine it take her months and several tries to understand and accept the fact that chastity was the only solution to save our sex life. It was hard for her to understand how, me willingly locking my member and giving her the keys would save our relationship.
    After a while she realized that she will do it if she wants it, when she wants it and how she wants it. And I was looking at her with puppy eyes, wondering what would happen next. She loved it.
    Since then I receive more cage orgasms and less PIV sex. It is all about her now. I am guessing that after next Locktober I probably receive no more orgasms. She is not telling it but it goes to that direction.
    Answer to the question"Do I miss erection? ". Not at all. I don't want it anymore.

18. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    well, I started chastity as a way to curb my excessive masturbation.

for me overtime I feel I miss my erection and the feeling of being full more and more. I also notice that as times go by , my penis seems to adjust to the cage and slowly having almost no erection or urge to erection. Frankly this is quite concerning

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

20. thecuriousone

thecuriousone Member

Local Time:
    Yep, unable to erect and stroke, definitely made me feel more feminine. As if experiencing a women POV

21. Spanishinchastity

Sales Manager
    Spain
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    More than that I miss being able to stroke my cock and make myself cum just with my cock.

the feel of my hard cock under my pants or being able cum as much as I want

but it’s the price to pay for this great sexual live that we have right now

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  22. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Even though I'm still relatively new at this, I'm more or less 24/7 in a cage since Aug 20th and I am hoping to continue feeling erections, as they provide me with the rush I crave to stay chaste and become a good sub for my KH.

Erections are a constant reminder of my choice to surrender my libido to my loving KH.

Obviously they don't feel the same without cage:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

23. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Much happier without them

24. Rick Jorgensen

Software Engineer
    Wenatchee, WA
    Local Time:
    I've been working up to being locked up full-time. Today is the first day my wife had the only key (other than the emergency key which I'd have to break open). So it is a milestone. The plan going forward is 24/7 excepts for breaks as she desires.

I've been wearing chastity for about 20 hours a day, and also at night, and I must say that I do not want the nighttime attempts at erection to stop. They are painful, but I'm a bit of a pain slut, I guess... the pain is a turn-on. That means a harder erection and more pain... at least for a while. It is a nicely virtuous loop.

Truth is, I enjoy that little bondage cycle of pain and don't want to lose it. Is it a foregone conclusion that they will fade away? Any tips on getting them to stay?

I know this is backwards... others can't wait for them to stop. But, damn, I look forward to them every night.

25. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I have been locked 24/7 since 2014, with one gap due to a serious injury 5 years ago.

In my experience, any problem sleeping does go away with time. Your body is very good at adapting to circumstance, both physical and psychological.

gingers_sub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice