Putting on the cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vanillaswirl, Jul 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    I use a Cobra style two piece plastic cage. My wife puts both the ring and the cage on, but I help with the ring while she fits the two pieces together. Once she locks the cage she kisses it and then I kiss her, thank her and tell her how much I love her. It happens so consistently that I think of it as a ritual.

I would suggest a two piece cage if you want to put it on.

It seems like you are driving this in your relationship and it seems like he doesn't want it as much as you. You should probably discuss why. I know if my wife was using it to limit our sex life or reduce the number of orgasms I would be upset that that was her goal. There are many different styles of chastity and you will have to find one that he likes if you want to do it more often. Good luck.

2. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Me too..my wife have same feeling..if she puts maybe will get pinching or not comfotable..so i personaly put it myself and let her lock it...

For the count..well its great game.. maybe i will suggest to her..but just day not week or month

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    oh yes i dint see that. sorry.

4. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    My wife orders me to put it on. Sometimes I have to go up to the bedroom and get it and put it on there. Other times she is standing nearby and watching. It's fun when she watches, because she might start laughing at how difficult it is to fit my semi-hard little penis into the cage, or when my balls are high and tight and difficult to work into the ring. She marvels at how I squish my penis down to almost nothing to push it through the ring after my balls are already through.

The one thing that I do get to enjoy most of the time, unless she is in a hurry or not there or otherwise occupied, is having her push the padlock closed.

attistoC likes this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you have difficulty getting his cage on, turn it into a game.

Tell him he that for every second (or ten seconds, adjust to suit) he takes to get his cage on and locked, that's how many days minimum he'll be locked up for!

true42 likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    The real cage is the mind. The metal or plastic bits are just decoration.

You're going to have to discover what works for you, because things that work for other people may not have any effect in your relationship, or they may be things that you do not enjoy.

I don't have a "refuse" option to put it on. If I'm not wearing it, I have already promised to put it on on command. And not just on command ... there are certain words that if she says them, I will go lock immediately for. But I totally understand that isn't where you're at, and it might never work for you.

But it's important for him to know what will make you happy. And it's important for you to know, deep down, that he cannot resist you. When my wife knows that I'm going to do whatever she wants, whatever she says, it is so unbelievably overwhelming that I'd do whatever she wants without a second thought. Attitude is important. Making him think through the cost of not pleasing you is important. (And why would he not want to please you?)

But get him to start talking. Then keep him talking. Men can be opened up, particularly the hornier and more desperate that they get. While you have him horny and panting, while you are caressing him, ask him why he didn't do what he knew would make you happy ... let him think through why he is choosing to not make you happy ... his second brain will eventually win that battle for you.

Sometimes clay needs to be worked a bit before it starts to really get easy to mold. Work it.

vanillaswirl and Headtrip like this.
  7. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wud be ok at that cos i can get my one on me ever so fast.

8. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    I've been using various chastity devices for 25 years. I've had many keyholders including my wife. None have ever been able to get a device on. Those fantasies of being restrained and forced into a device have never come true in my bedroom.

We stick with "clicking the lock".

Danny15, b_quark and bondinchas like this.
  9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Talked with my wife about this a bit. Turns out that it was no accident that she insisted on putting on the cage despite the long learning curve. She says that I am not a "natural" at this and my brain needs to logic it out that chastity is forced on me by her, or else I would often choose not to" go there" post O.

It sounds like your husband may be similar and, if so, she encourages you to keep up the lock dominance. Get an easier cage to lock but dont let him touch it until its on. (She makes sure I cant even see whats going on).

Funny thing is: I help her engineer better solutions that make it easier for her or enhance security. As long as she is clearly 100% in control I feel compelled to help (but probably wouldnt otherwise, that probably makes me a bad "sub" but I can tell you she is very happy with the results).

Every relationship is unique, just thought you might want to hear her encougement even if 2nd hand.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  10. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    my Wife is a bit clumsy and is afraid to pinch skin, so I usually have to take off the device. On the upside for both of us, seeing me fidget around getting my balls through the ring while she watches feels like a subtle additional humiliation to me while it feels like an added show of power to her.

attistoC, Susanstoy91 and nikkel like this.
  11. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    My wife always puts it on to make sure it's on right and it is secure and locked.. we use a cb6000s so it goes on pretty easy.

Headtrip likes this.
  12. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    My Queen doesn't touch my jailbird ( sadly ) I have to put the padlock on and click it shut myself ,.
    A thing about the jailbird built by MM is that it's hard to line the holes up. a round rod goes into a round pipe, you need the adjust the holes to the same length along the pipe ,then twist the cage sideways to line the holes up. Had they used square material with the end capped ,it would be a one handed task . Very poor design.

13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There's another huge advantage to having a square post... The cage is held in a fixed position relative to the base ring so the gap doesn't change in size causing pinching, or balls popping out. One of my old cages was particularly bad with that problem. The solution, having two smaller pins to keep the rings in line works for that, but again makes it a little more fiddly to put on, having two more points to align and to avoid skin pinches with.

You can see why the integrated lock quickly became popular once it was introduced.

Thinking about your particular cage, a solution would be to have another single thin pin welded onto cage ring that pops into a hole on the base ring, so making both the rotation and the depth self-aligning! That would be a simple modification (for a metalworker) and improve both putting on and wearing.

14. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    It's my device so I remove and put the device on. Plus I believe it reinforces my control. Honestly, I enjoy the "tingle" it gives me putting it on.

Yes, putting it on can be a formidable challenge, but I was determined to learn and become proficient at it. I helps that PK is lasered smooth and that his scrotum hangs pretty low. With a little lotion I can have the device on in a little more than a minute. Removal is no problem at all.

15. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think it is easy to put on. i lost some bits.

16. Guest 2939

Guest 2939 Active member

Local Time:
    For us it varies. If i have been allowed a full orgasm, i usually put the cage on but present it to Lady K who closes the lock.
    If i have been denied or ruined, She puts the cage on. Which usually takes some time as the cage is much smaller than my erect penis.

TonyF25 likes this.
  17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) always locks and unlocks me. When my cages have the little padlocks, she loves hearing the "click" of the lock. Putting the base ring on is to hard for her, she has RA in her hands, so I do that. When my Wife allows me to take my cage off, the base ring stays on. She sometimes can put the cage back on, put it tough for her to do, so she watches me put it back on.

TonyF25 likes this.
  18. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your thoughts on this issue. I guess there are many different perspectives and ways to approach this! To answer some of your questions:

It's lovely that you two have this kind of relationship/understanding. I'm a little jealous. It probably wouldn't work for us unfortunately, because he wouldn't be sad that this part is over.

Wow... this seems kinda hot and speaks to me -- I would absolutely love it if my boyfriend just willingly submits to the cage.

Thanks for your advice, @Headtrip, @homebody, @Nicoftime. Seems like the three of you agree that having less pieces is better. We actually ordered a cage that has only 2 pieces recently, but I'm still learning how to put it on him effectively. Even with just 2 pieces, it's hard. But I hope to get better at it eventually (perhaps some day as effective as your wife, @Headtrip).

Some interesting thoughts you have - thanks! He does want to make me happy. I know that because he has agreed to try chastity out. I guess I will keep up the talking and make him believe this is super important to me... hopefully that will help.

19. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    That’s great, ensuring he knows how much it means to you and how serious you are about it is important, but you’re also going to need to be very assertive and insistent with him, don’t give him a choice! Remember, this was your idea, not his, so him not wanting to lock back up is expected, you need to be very strict about it. Tell him that he WILL be locked in chastity, like it or not, and learn to physically lock him in the device yourself. Tell him that any resistance from him will not work and will only result in a physical punishment that he will not enjoy. Once he gets more accustomed to wearing the device, you’ll want to seriously look into getting him pierced and locked into a more secure device to remove absolutely any possibility of him pulling out of the device behind your back, especially when he’s been without an orgasm for a while and he’s horny and desperate. Good luck!

Danny15, Headtrip and TonyF25 like this.
  20. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    My ball ring stays in place all of the time as it has been bent in an oval shape which makes removal very difficult. I am required to lubricate my clitty and insert it into the tube and line up the lock holes. Mistress enjoys applying the lock and clicking it shut. Then She gives it a strong tug to ensure security and She then tells me how I am Her property. This has become a ritual and when She clicks the lock shut, my mind always goes into submissive mode.

21. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    You have to determine what makes you happy and figure out how to 'get that'. Installing the cage and clicking the lock shut shows your interest in doing it as well as makes it pretty clear that you own the chastity, the key, the clock and what's locked inside. For me, it's a thrill in itself to be on the receiving end, and my lady friend that gives this to me always gets a thrill out of the process (the act of securing my bits and being the one that controls if/when/how I get to experience pleasure or even any un-caged 'attention' at all) and knowing she is getting something out of our 'thing' because she actually owns the cage, the lock, the key and takes ownership of the clock). She doesn't have to 'do' anything, really, but she really gets off on being a part of the scene... She is and I am very content with her just clicking the lock shut, the rest is for fun!
    Hopefully you are figuring out the new cage? We have experimented with many. She has her favorites and has gotten pretty good at installing each of them. It does take practice, but there is some fun in the practice! Have fun and good luck!

attistoC and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice