Is it Inevitable?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guy7, Jun 26, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I’ve been into locking myself off/on in the past 4 years Never finding a cage I can wear 24/7. But I have a new MM Jailbird on order. I obviously have a high desire for chastity for many reasons and at times letting my dick thinking it needs a cage. I have noticed some shrinkage since I’ve been into chastity as well as some ED.
    I know there’s are many varied opinions if chastity causes shrinkage or not. If in fact my new Jailbird can be worn 24/7.

Should I have to accept I could / will shrink more if I’m always locked. I plan to remain abstinent, it’s been 3 1/2 years since if been practicing abstinence. (except for JO) So should I learn to except I’m a chastised man and my dick will shrink ? I know some guys don’t mind a smaller dick.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    it won't shrink. Once you're out of the cage it will revert to its previous size.

Maid Denise, Neok65 and Ukpsion like this.
  3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    It's not going to get smaller , but your control over you cumming will be less over time. Personally my Goddess / wife loves the fact that she can make me cumm in seconds .

slave-in-FLR and gingers_sub like this.
  4. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    You will shrink if you remain caged 24/7/365. But, if you are released and allowed to get erect frequently enough, you won't stay smaller. If you only get very short releases, like 5 minutes every 2 months, and are immediately locked back up, you will stay smaller. If you're locked for 2 months and only get 5 minutes out, your chances of having any sort of sex are zero, so it won't matter at all how small or large you are, since you won't be fucking anybody anyway.

During my first long lock-up, at 40 days I was allowed to try and masturbate for 5 minutes. It wasn't even enough time for me to get erect, let alone have a cum. I had forgotten by then what a pussy felt like anyway, and I was rapidly becoming indifferent towards women, knowing my Mistress had forbidden me to fuck for the remainder of my life.

slave-in-FLR, Rectrix and Macy like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    Yes, you should accept that if you remain locked and abstinent for long periods of time you will be smaller and quicker on those rare occasions you are released. But what's it matter since you'll be abstinent and pussy-free; it's sort of the purpose of long-term chastity to increase your beta levels, right?

gingers_sub likes this.
  6. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I have been locked for 7 yrs 24/7 but released 2 times a month for my Mistress to use as she pleases. It has lost an inch and some thickness but my testosterone levels have dropped off because of my age and medicines i take. Mistress will release it a couple days before use so some size returns. She will usually use a pump on it the first day im free. Mistress said its alot smaller feeling inside of her. My Queen has trained her itty bitty well. It wont get hard unless she wants it to and i know longer can cum from piv. During cleaning ive tried to get it hard because it makes it easier to shave just wont work for me. Mistress can instantly make it hard just by touch. Im trained only to cum anally! My Queen can use her penis for hours without me having an orgasm. Our first couple years of chastity if i orgasmed during piv and didnt satisfy her i would be locked back up with no release for 2 months and paddled 60 times for 60 days with her going without. I wouldnt trade off being my Queens submissive for anything.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    I agree!

8. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    Well yes. To practice semen retention. I have noticed some positive effects. I’m gay. So pusssy no. There are other reasons as well. I’d say my reasons is different than other guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice