A walk in the woods

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Robins toy, Feb 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I have always loved to walk in the woods. Since will probably never be the first living being to step anywhere on this planet, there has always been a trail for me to follow. Sometimes I find myself following the footsteps of some bold trailblazer that forged a path that none before them had ever been brave enough to find! Sometimes, when I'm feeling brave myself, I follow the trails that the game have made.

I am Robin's toy. My wife/KH is the love of my life, and the one I want to follow.

We are fairly new to this lifestyle. Of course, it was my idea. Gratefully, she is embracing it.....for the most part.

We are just your average couple. She is a teacher and I am a diesel mechanic. Not what most would think of as an example of some kink! But, shit happens!

I would like to share our walk in the woods here, and ask for advice as we go.

The thing I know about going down the trail that only the animals, and the occasional brave soul, travel is that you seldom end up where you thought you would. Sometimes you come to a place that is so extraordinarily beautiful that it takes your breath away....sometimes you misstep and end up with your ankle in a pit of writhing snakes. Often you wind up trying hard just to find your way back to where you got off the comfortable path you were on before you felt brave! If you care to find out where our path leads, I will be posting about it here.

Hopefully I will be able to convince her to join and post her side of things as well. If not, I will still make sure she approves of what I post, after this short one.

May all your trails be smooth!

2. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    You'd be surprised at the people who walk the same path as you. I'm a truck driver and no one would ever guess.

3. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    Very poetic take on the kink.

4. aminima

aminima Member

europe, germany, berlin
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    lovely statement, welcome here!

5. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Welcome!

PS do you work with the Bosch VE pump? ;)

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck to you both

7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM

8. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    I have only been 24/7 for a little over a month, but I am always fascinated by all the people who I come into daily contact with who would never imagine!

bondinchas and Fellow traveler like this.
  9. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You, sir, are quite the wordsmith! And it sounds like you are in a lovely situation with a loving and caring KH who you love in return.

i can't offer any useful advice, but look forward to reading more of your journey and your walks in the woods. Who knows, maybe you'll come across some ancient standing stones, a prayer mound or some other lost feature of the landscape. You may not be the first, but you could be the first in a long time.

Robins toy likes this.
  10. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion

11. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the responses and welcomes!

Let me tell you a little about where we are at in our walk.....

My Wife/KH was married to a man who was a control freak. In the years since we met and started dating, I have constantly battled the scars left from that relationship. My former spouse was rather, shall we say, at odds with truth and faithfulness....

R and I met online on a VERY vanilla site. Our first date was lunch on New Years day. The first date lasted through dinner and a movie at her place. It ended shortly before 11 pm and neither of us could wait to see each other again. She often talks about the peripherals of that date. I think offends her, just a little, that I don't remember what she was wearing or notice when she slides on that sweater. I guess she doesn't understand how ,when I first saw her smile, the rest of the world went away and all those peripherals no longer existed for me!

We made it through the new relationship phase, the settling in for an extended relationship phase and stepped closer and closer to the edge of that high bluff of lifetime commitment (you know the one, where you can see forever in the distance and the views are breathtaking, but the slippery slope that you must transverse to attain the next wonderful Vista is scary).

We both balked.....

We both started thinking about the last time we made that step....

We broke up.....

We both started dating other people....

The funny thing was, we never let go. When she needed someone she knew she could count on, she called me. When I was at my wits end, I called her. We finally discovered that we would never be free from each other. So, we tried again.

This time, when we came to that precipice, we locked arms and stepped forward. When one lost footing, the other would help maintain balance. We have made it through many valleys and to many peaks, enjoyed many wonderful views.

Now we are standing on a new precipice. Chastity. Orgasm control. Denial.

I think of how we came to this out of the way place, how we found ourselves on this winding path that so few have ever seen. I think I have something of an answer, at least in our lives.

I have been so determined to overcome her reticence and fears from her previous marriage that I go out of my way to include her in every decision. Things as small as loaning $50 to one of the kids will get her okay first! I make sure I listen to her thoughts and opinions and, most often, give them greater weight than my own. I have coaxed her to assert herself more and more over the years and have found it to be extremely sexy when she does! She has been finding her inner strength these years and may finally flex her muscles...

She has gone out of her way, far and beyond what anyone else in my life has done, to prove her faithfulness and trustworthy nature. She has honored our commitment in every way. She has earned my deepest trust and, thereby, brought me to the point of trusting her with my most prized possessions, my orgasms.....

I believe that is much of the reason why we find ourselves here, sitting on the edge of a new walk, each wondering what twist, turns and pitfalls we may come upon should we start down this path. Will we only sit and enjoy the views, letting the thoughts of this lifestyle excite us , but only dabble around the edges? Will we allow fears of the steep slope make us turn down a different path? Or, will we lock arms and start the walk? I guess you folks will find out along with me!

I can say this, however. I have been carrying an "emergency key" in my pocket since we started this. If I have been caged, I had a way out. This morning I went to the bathroom and there was one of those lock boxes that you can lock spare keys in sitting with the things I take from my pockets each night. It has a combination to open it, but I don't know what it is. My "emergency key" was also not there. I picked up the key safe and walked into the bedroom. She kind of smiled when she noticed what was in my hand. I asked her about it.....and where the key I carry was (although I was pretty sure I already knew). She just said, rather sweetly, "it's in there. Put that in your truck and if you ever have a genuine emergency I will give you the combination"........

Feels like we may be standing up and brushing our pants seats off, picking up our packs and getting ready to walk for a while......

Knox_, bondinchas, homebody and 5 others like this.
  12. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Absolutely correct. There are men (and women) with this kink in all walks of life. I am actually a physician and my beautiful wife/KH has been a stay at home mom/homemaker (6 kids) for the entire 40 years we have been married. No one else has any idea......

Robins toy and Fellow traveler like this.
  13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very happy for you hope it continues please keep us posted

Robins toy likes this.
  14. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    wonderful thread, a nice surprise for your emergency key, which reinforces the trust you both share.

Robins toy likes this.
  15. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the kind post!
    This is my message to Her this morning. If she allows it, I will post Her reply later.... 20210208_112006.jpg 20210208_112039.jpg

Consensus likes this.
  16. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome Robin's Toy. I look forward to reading your future posts. How lucky you are to have found a such a wonderful woman....... she's a keeper. By the sound of it, from her point of view, you're a keeper too.

How lovely it is to share this kinky intimate secret.

Good luck.

Robins toy likes this.
  17. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Valentine's day came as a rather interesting suprise! My R came by my (she owns the business, I just am allowed to run it. So I guess it is actually her) office. She is planning on going out of town to move our daughter to her new job in Connecticut in a little over a week. She had told me that I would be locked until she left, but She told me in the office that she wanted PIV for Valentine's weekend....

I thought I had gotten lucky with an early release. Instead I got parole with an ankle monitor....lol!

It involved me numb and her using me as her toy. God, I love this woman!

At times, when the season is right, you can see farther through the undergrowth. When we are at ground level, we are bound by nature and it's vagaries. But, sometimes, we can see farther down the path we are on! Sometimes we have that moment when the leaves are clear and, even in the valley, we can see the destination. Those are the moments that make a walk exciting.....

I know where I want my Wife/KH and I to end up. But, I also know that our final destination is Her decision!

So, I will hold her hand, help her keep balance and only jump from the cliffs that She steps up to..... and then over!

18. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    The Greek language is so descriptive. They have 7 different words that our one word, time, covers.

My favorite one is "Kairos".

It means a special time set apart to commune with someone or something.

Our walk in the woods feels much like this, a special time that we set apart, a special place that no one else can participate in. R holds the key to SO much more than just my cage.......

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    The way we people prefer to live our lives is an anomaly. We reach the edge of happiness and struggle to find fault with the very situation that makes us happy. We reach the edge of success and start to fear the loss of the success that we might attain.
    R and I have chosen to take a different path....
    During our very first argument I stopped and stated the epiphany that struck me, "We are setting the precedent now for how we handle conflicts in our relationship. We should probably tread carefully". That was probably the single biggest moment in our relationship thus far.
    We both talk about how we feel and what we want from each other. We talk about the hard things and times. We are honest about our jealousies. We are open with each other.
    That is the only way I, a "macho man" and she (I know, she should have been first) , a proper school teacher, have been able to arrive at a place where She holds the key to my orgasms and I am happy that she does.
    I wrote a song about our first date. The name of it is "Second Sight". It is the story of how we became us. There were so many things that were unattractive at first glance but, when we looked again, were perfect! At least for us....
    We walk together, the space between the fingers of our other's hand filled with our own fingers. Chastity helps me not try to impose my will. It helps me put my focus on Her. It also helps her know that she has power and control too. The woods can be scary if you don't have the power to protect yourself!
    As we walk in the woods, fingers intertwined, we look at our journey and know that, with her in control of the things that distract us from being our best, we will have a wonderful walk. Her in the lead and me following closely enough to step between her and any danger that may come.
    The vista's we see are beautiful. The valleys we cross are the adventures that bind us in perpetuity. Even more than the cage, it's the valleys. The cage is simply the token. And, it's fun as hell.....lol

Consensus and Rider9 like this.
  20. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Amazing, and so poetic.

That part, about setting precedents, is very insightful. Honestly, you could probably make a million from that alone. Instead, you shared it, and that makes you a fantastic person.

21. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Knowledge is power. Wisdom is a gift. Maturity is being able to know the difference!

Consensus likes this.
  22. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    It's been a while since I have updated this thread, so I thought I might share some of our progress....

Each step we take is another discovery of each other and ourselves. When I glance back, the place we started is so far away as to no longer be visible and a place that neither of us wish to return any time soon......or ever.....

Each small new step provides a different perspective. From the first time she denied me touching a part of Her body that I'd always been able to, to the first time She restrained me and teased then locked me back up with no orgasm, our walk has been thrilling. It's as fascinating as how different the same tree can look from 2 different angles. It requires us to pay more attention to the details of everything around us so as not to miss the most awe inspiring aspects our current view. A few more small steps and there is always something new that is even more inspiring!

I am somewhat nervous that She seems to be pulling me along now rather than the other way around, but our fingers are firmly laced with the other's. We hold firmly to each other's grasp.....each making sure the other won't stumble or get lost in this wilderness we have chosen to wander.

I am currently in my longest denial period, 20 days. She is leaving for a long weekend in the morning. I met her for a kiss earlier (our paths were crossing closely enough that we could steal 5 minutes alone during work time) and she told me She wanted to feel me in her and may unlock Her cock tonight, but She loves where my head is right now and may wait until She gets back. It's amazing how much that turned me on! She is coming into Her own with this journey and rarely ask me anymore which fork in the path we should take.....She just pulls my hand and leads the way......

For my part, I simply try to take in the panorama of possibilities before us.....when I'm not distracted by Her awesome ass right before me.....

Queens servant73 and Consensus like this.
  23. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    January 1, 2010......

That's the day that forever changed our lives!

Our first date......

Both of us had been single for a lengthy period of time. Bad relationships. Bad habits. Bad ideas of what "home" had to be.....

Both ready for something radically different than we had ever known. Both yearning for "home" to be a place where we wanted to be instead of just the place we were.

In the deep south, New Years day is rarely that cold. It is usually a good day for a walk! That's what we did. We walked. Not in the woods, but down some hundreds of Years old cobblestone streets. We walked through a historic graveyard and wondered at the stories of the lives that the aged markers represented.

She stumbled, I reached for her hand. She took mine. I laced my fingers into the empty spaces between hers. She clamped her fingers tightly around mine. I think that was the moment that the deal was sealed.

She remembers everything about that day. She remembers what we each wore. The type of coffee we ordered at the little shop we met at. The song that was playing on the overhead speakers the first time we laid eyes on each other in person.

I remember that moment that she clasped her fingers so tightly against mine that it was almost painful. I remember the walk that we started that day. ....

These years later, we still are embarking on new paths. In a quiet moment she whispers, "I stalker love you"..... I whisper back "I give you everything that I once cherished about myself".

I know, really corny! But, it works for us....

At the end of the day, it's about love, respect for each other and the life we live.

And the smoking hot piece of ass that keeps my cock so lovingly (unless she is feeling cruel (yummy)) locked up!

24. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:

Good story! Where in the Deep South? We are in New Orleans, which sounds like what you are describing. Or: Savannah, Charleston?

25. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Not far from Savannah. We live just a few miles from the Florida border in Georgia. Right on the coast

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice