The vanilla miracle

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Qveik, Jul 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Scrlued!

Ruled and screwed.

Long craving for being locked by my wife has again become reality. After some break I am indeed locked again in my original HTV2. Chastity has entered our lives little more than a year ago and we cannot simply past the fact, that this life style will leave us anytime soon.

This is not something which comes and go as a new sex toy or one of experience as such. Chastity has brought something wonderful to us and we both love it. and we love each other more.

This time lock up was a rather sudden and I hope that the HTV2 is not going to cause me any issues as last time. I am going to be in it for another two weeks.

My keyholder has decided that I need to achieve certain weight loss before I will deserve first orgasm. Based on my calculations, this looks like a long distance trip. Unless I’ll take upon full time treadmill job. I’ve been promised some milking which we are trying to achieve. It seems to work sometimes and sometimes not.

How quickly am I going to lose 15 pounds? I that is a real mystery, but it looks like a real fun. I have never been so excited as I am now, but for sure I am pretty scrlued! I don’t really think the cage will come off anytime soon apart of cleaning, and orgasm doesn’t seems to be realistic anytime soon. This sudden move from Miss K might have been in the planning for a while. I am screwed and ruled!

2. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    I wasn’t getting much of a traditional sex with my wife lately. I was unlocked and while away, always masturbating. Before I came back from my last business trip I have promised to wait for her and did not climax for about 6 days prior seeing her. She promised a reward if I’ll be a good.

Four days later, in the evening I was asked to get her strap on out with both attachments, the small one and the big one. I was asked to bend over a chair, spread my legs and rest my front on the table. She applied few swats over my balls with the small 7inch dildo before she has entered my backside. After some pounding, I was getting open-ready for the big one. For that I was told to lie down in the bed on my back, than she grabbed my thighs and forced them as close to my torso as possible with her weight to give her nice and clear way in. Mistress has entered me with her gigantic dildo attached to her harness. Her moves were delightful, my prostate was getting immersive massage and at some point I couldn’t take it anymore and had to back up and pushed her away little bit. Just couldn’t take the strong feeling. I love to be penetrated by my wife. If I ever would be locked for good I could learn to take the pleasure from the back only. I Don’t think I’m there yet.

Weekend was great and the last evening we had together was about me going back into cage. Chastity has certainly become part of our life.

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    I am back at work in the UK, I have left the airport locked in HTV2 and after few months break I am locked again. The excitement has returned, the only thing I can think of is my Mistress. She is great in teasing me remotely. After few days she announced that I will get release once I lose 15 pounds of my weight. I have started running again and might have to go back to gym on regular basis if I would like to get anywhere soon. The next surprise this week was when I was shopping and got told to get some nice lady lingerie for myself. Right, a guy in the shop asking for some advice of the sale assistant.

Me: what is Brazilian?

Her: what size is your wife?, is she here? what type she prefers?

So once we established the fact that I am buying lingerie for my wife, which she happens to be the same size as me, same height and have the same taste. The sale assistant let me to choose from their repertoire and eventually walked away as I was red like a lobster already. I Got home with brazilian lingerie and was told to wear them for the night as Pjs.

Caged already and now with panties. What is her plan? I must say I did feel feminine.

The next day I had to do some other shopping as well and been told to stock up a little bit.

I am wearing one pair now as well. Miss K now requires for me to wear them each night as my new sleepwear. I guess I shouldn’t have bought set of thongs.

Mark Owen likes this.
  4. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    The last tease.

I’ve received a picture from Miss K showing me a new toy she bought from our favourite toy store. I am going to see her in 10 days and I wonder if she is going to use it on me or not. It’s a silicone ball gag with leather strap at least that’s what I gather from the picture . And looks dangerously scary and exiting. I got really turn on by it.

It looks like our game is entering new level of BDSM. I cannot wait to be her obedient sub.

We are also thinking about PA piercing. but not sure where this going to leave us. Can anyone shed some light on PA?

Mark Owen likes this.
  5. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    I'm locked again

6. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Amazing. Almost three years later. Curious about what happened in between. Were you completely off the cage?

7. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    No, there was time we tried again, than it went dark for really long time. Than we restart. Chastity and flr is hard to live by but once you try it there is no way back. We tried to go back to vanilla for while but it didn't work either.
    Last night I got f***ed by Ms K so hard for good hour than I couldn't even walk to the bathroom afterwards. Had two internal orgasms without ejaculation, also had nipples clamped. What a fun night. My butt was so stretched and sensitive. Was even allowed to plug for the night for a good night sleep.
    Once locked it comes with so much goodies...
    I wish life would stay this way forever.

8. Qveik

London UK
    Local Time:
    Paddled last night.
    I wish to never go back to vanilla...

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice