Cherry keeper help

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Chastity panties, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Chastity panties

Chastity panties Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Hi everybody, sorry for what might be a long post. Most people seem to really enjoy their cherry keeper devices.

I am currently locked in Chinese steel metal cage, the little one about 25 mm long and was in a holy trainer nub knock off. I am getting irritation at about the 2 o'clock area of the ring looking at it from the cage. Seems my left testicle always twists up I guess. I am wearing the largest holy trainer ring and about a 47mm steel ring. As far as the cages go I am small to begin with and turtle so when soft I do not really fill them. I am looking at the cherry keeper short, stub or micro and plan on ordering 2 cages.

My main issue is the ring, there are just too many choices and the website is tough to navigate on mobile. I think the holy trainer ring works a bit better for me over the round ring. But then I am not sure, do I need a wide oval or tall oval, flat ring or angled ring? I think I may need the next size up from 47mm? Has anyone here tried the rings that can maybe advise me a little? I plan to buy a couple of rings to try as well.

Thank you for any help.

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Hi Chastity panties. I wish I could help you. Ring sizing is tough. I wear a Jail Bird steel device. I thought my ring was too tight when i first got it years ago. I contacted Mature Metal. Her advice was this, in the shower with a soapy finger, if you can slip that finger between the ring and your body it's a perfect fit. I was coming off being in CB6000s and the rings were so different. I did use the same ring size as my 6000s when i ordered the JB.
    Not sure if this helps or not. You're 100% correct. There are too many choices for rings with Cherry Keeper. If you're wearing a oval stay with oval. If it's round stay with that. I have seen the angled rings they have. Not sure why I would want that.
    I also turtle (sucks) many of us do.

Good luck

JB

Rectrix likes this.
  3. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I went through a few CK rings before I settled on the 50mm one with -6 degree tilt.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/Q...r-ring-50mm-6-deg?optionId=135062821&li=shops

The negative angle helps push the cage more inside the ring which decreases ball gap. The printed rings can be a little rougher than polished steel so I took 600 and 1200 grit sandpaper and polished the inside of the ring. It made a world of difference. We have the stub and the headlock, but my wife prefers the look of the stub. Seeing me with zero penis sticking out past my balls seems to be a turn on for her since she likes SPH. Good luck!

4. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I have the Cherry Keeper. I chose the round ring (45) and fits great. If I remember, I believe that they have measuring rings that you can purchase. Their prices which you saw are great, contact them, with your concerns they will answer you directly. Good luck.
    P.S. If you do order from them, when you get your cage give it a good sanding to smooth the rough edges.

5. Chastity panties

United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the help. I am thinking that the oval ring of the holy trainer fits a little better but would like to know the difference between the tall oval and the wide oval.

6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Tall vs wide oval is simply referring to the dimensions. A wide oval is wider than it is tall. The tall oval is the opposite. It's taller than it is wide.

NO ONE will know for sure what to recommend another individual. But based on what you say and your photograph I will recommend the "ergo" shape. Oval or not I cannot say. I would also select a ring with a bit of a downward angle on the mounting.

I own about six rings.......I like them all. No ONE ring is perfect in all situations.

You might even just order ONE ring for starters.......but expect to buy at least one more. (This is no different than ALL manufacturers)

I hope that helps.

The reason we Cherry Keeper people own multiple rings and cages is because CK's are nicely priced. So please don't confuse the reason for that. If Mature Metal Jailbirds cost $25, I am sure guys would own a bunch of them too.

7. Chastity panties

United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much @Lazlo Toth I appreciate that you looked at my pics too. Do you know if the angle is listed on the site there doesn't appear to be a search and there are hundreds of rings. Also when you say ergo ring do you mean one that tilts up on the sides? I understand that buying multiple rings at a reasonable price. Same with the cage, I think there are a lot of options and ways to customize.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  8. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Yes on the ergo question. And are most welcomed for the help.

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  9. Chastity panties

United States
    Local Time:
    Well just an update, my order has shipped. Went with the stub and micro cages, both touch stop, along with 2 different wide oval ergo rings. The two rings are close in size with a different angle, I figure I can order different size rings if needed. Can't wait for them to arrive.

10. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    The best thing to do is try out all the combinations (a few days for each) and see what works and what doesn't. If there are any fit issues, then order a more suitable ring based on what you have learnt. Going from a 52mm to 48mm-2 has made a massive improvement in my CK staying put during an erection, and no escaping balls.

Chastity panties likes this.
  11. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    Just remember that any sanding you do will remove some of the color top coat - at least it does on the pinkish red. I'll likely only be ordering white from now on. And yeah, there's really no way to understand all the Shapeways offerings other than to painstakingly go through the listings, building a list of notes as you go. I also find it unfortunate that the details provided in cage descriptions and dimension drawings aren't consistent. That said, I'm about to order my 3rd Cherry Keeper, and I'll be ordering another ring variation just to be able to mix and match to try out different combinations.

12. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    To search on the CK site select a required tab on the left (ie) cages,Rings, wide rings, etc.
    On the desired page you use your browsers "Find in page" on chrome press the 3 dots on the top right and it's there.

Search for your desired ring size then open each one in a new browser Tab, once that's done you go through each page looking for the one that has the desired downward angle -1 etc or upward angle +1 etc.

I would suggest making a free account to keep track of your purchases so you don't accidentally buy the same item twice.

13. Chastity panties

United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you @CabanaJack I did some light sanding and did notice that.

@lockedUp24byKH thanks for the tips. Unfortunately I am doing my looking on my phone, my PC died. Just a bit harder to navigate. I did create an account and do plan to buy another ring or two after trying a couple.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cherry keeper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice