Becoming Pussy Free - Our Cuckolding FLR

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kcuck5280, Mar 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    On becoming pussy free...

It’s difficult to come up with a title as there is so much wrapped up in our particular dynamic. I suppose at its root, we are an FLR couple and everything else follows that.
    As I write, I have been caged since for about a month w/ no release. Tomorrow we will go to a hotel room and I will watch her have sex with her bull. We do this every few months.
    Today we had a long discussion about where she wants to be in this dynamic. We have been off and on in our FLR role for several years. Each time we hit a high, it seems to end with her letting me out and cumming... usually a ruined orgasm gone sideways. We both know the solution, of course, is to simply not be let out and to not cum. Honestly, being in an FLR can sometimes take a lot of emotionally work, so falling back into our vanilla roles is a bit of a break. But more and more, we both feel the FLR should be the default role. For us, to make this work, we both think I would need to be pussy and orgasm free. It was a bit enlightening to here my wife tell me today that she doesn’t at all want or expect me to be dominant in our marriage sexually or otherwise and that she would just as well have another man’s cock in her whenever she pleases. So being pussy free may be in the near future. If I am being honest with myself, this both terrifies and excites me. She likes to peg me (and more) she’s in the mood and I told her though I never cum from this but do have some incredible anal orgasms, it seems a reasonable substitute. As I go deeper into my submissive space, this feels more and more natural.
    I will try to update this blog after her date tomorrow.

2. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    When you say that you have needed to take a break and be more vanilla from time to time due to the heavy emotional work, is this an issue on both sides or just how she feels? It seems like to many men put to much pressure on the woman in these dynamics instead of letting them define what a FLR means to them. Do you want more of it than she is unable to handle?

3. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I can't speak highly enough about being in a pussy free marriage. If that's where you ultimately want to end up, I wish you the best. That being said, don't feel like it has to be an all or nothing type thing. You can start with, say, a one year goal and reevaluate from there.

bondinchas and homebody like this.
  4. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    I think it is both of us that feel the pressure. Being in a constant submissive mode is very different than how things were in the past... as is being in a dominant role for her. Hopefully we will figure out how to fulfill these roles naturally. Maybe I do put more pressure on her, idk. I get a lot out of being in an FLR and I am always questioning if she does as well. When I bring it up, she reassures me that she really does as well. I guess I am just needy. She says she finds it amusing when I am acting so... and then puts me in my place.
    Last night she unlocked me; it was nice to be free for the evening. But it was also nice the next morning when she was standing in the bathroom with her key in hand giving me a look. She asked if there was any issues/discomfort with my cage. There hasn’t been since switching to the Contender. Thus, I am locked back up. We are making progress. In the past, after unlocking I would remain so for days. Not this time.

5. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Well, as I mentioned in an earlier reply, she unlocked me last night. I wasn’t allowed to cum or anything. In the middle of the night we had sex. I came once inside her. I was afraid I would get out of my subspace but I was back in it when I woke up. She had me lock back up this morning.
    She did make a comment about “slipping one in.”
    I think if I had jo’d in the morning (which I really wanted to do and it took a lot of willpower not to) and had not been locked back up, things would definitely feel differently.

6. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    As an update to this past weekend. She had an amazing date with repeat bull on Saturday. He fucked her every which way while I watched and filmed... caged of course. He came in her and on her multiple times. After he left she had her way with me, which I really enjoyed. She was absolutely glowing and looked ten years younger.

7. Pink Mink

Pink Mink Member

Retired
    Melbourne
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Many years a go I was in a relationship with a woman who was naturally dominant sexually. To put it bluntly a cunnilingus addict. Smothering, face sitting, call it what you like. She had me on my knees looking up at her with my mouth full as she smiled down on me. So wet. I called it a 'face wash'. I was always rock hard. In all those 9 months she only put my dick in her mouth once. Took 3/4's of it in for about 10 seconds with her eyes wide open looking at me then removed her mouth and said "I don't know why I don't do that more, I like it." We both knew why. It was not as enjoyable for us as those 3 to 5 hour cunnilingus sessions. Yes occasionally when she was in the mood after a session she would get in doggie position wack my hardon into her, and I would perform, with the aid of encouraging slaps on my arse to increase the pounding rate. When she'd had enough of this type of orgasm she would whip the dick out and give it a few quick pulls on it's ring taking the foreskin back then take her hand away watching me come hands free. Ruined .

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    hope it works out for you both

9. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    ive not been in my wifes pussy in years in fact i cant remember the last time at a gess id say 3 or 4 years ago . ive only just learnt how to enjoy that fact thanks to chastity

10. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Isn’t great being pussy free it is so freeing and pressure relief all that matters is servicing my love

remyruff and bitstripped like this.
  11. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    True. That’s a good way of thinking about things. I’m lucky that I’m married to an attentive key holder. The key (pun intended) is to really not make any sort of requests or demands. A lot of us get into this lifestyle with all sorts of requirements, contracts, etc. With her, less is definitely more. If she thinks I am trying to get her to do something, she will 100% resist. What is a bit ironic is that my caged cock now gets more attention than my in-caged cock ever did. In terms of her getting attention, I am pretty much always wanting to eat her pussy every evening. She rarely turns down an opportunity to cum. What is definitely interesting is now she will have multiple orgasms, in the past it was always one and done for her.

soforo, Headtrip, Open2njoy and 2 others like this.
  12. Pink Mink

Pink Mink Member

Retired
    Melbourne
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Yes. Good isn't it. Win/win. It's just better this way.

kcuck5280 likes this.
  13. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    Currently vacationing with another family. She is wondering if they will ask about her necklace :)
    I said, just tuck it in your top and nobody will be the wiser. She did take her key off for snorkeling, and allowed me to take of my cage... which seemed like a good idea. I went back in as soon as we got back to our room, of course. She was pleased I did so without our her asking, saying I was a “good Bitch Boy”.

Attached Files:

14. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You’d really hate to lose that key snorkeling! Recaging yourself may have earned you some brownie points;) Of course if they ask about the key she could always defer by saying you gave it to her as a gift.

15. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very hot photo as well

16. KRoyCuck

KRoyCuck Member

Project Consultant
    Southeast Michigan
    Local Time:
    Love the photo with the key to the security screw. Very hot !!!

17. Klsmith

Klsmith Member

Southern california
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Great story so far. Can’t wait to hear more about as I am on a similar journey.

18. slavepeter

slavepeter Member

Local Time:
    it has been a long road to finally become pussy free. i am now on my 3 years and 4 moths and 5 days permanently locked. my owner has in that time shielded and banned me form ever looking or seeing pussy in any form. constant doctrine from her about how i would never satisfy or please a woman coupled with the humiliation and deprived of any sexual release whatsoever has fully sink in and i now realise i am more akin to a eunuch. in the beginning my male slime would sometimes leak from me but now that i have been put into more restricted chastity and my penis has shrunk considerably i don't discharge at all. my final chastity has now been ordered which is a neosteel belt where the penis cup will be very small.

soforo and SmallRyan like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i became pussyfree

2. flr pussyfree

3. chastity cuckold is made pussy free story

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice