Wand doesn’t do anything

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Mar 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Ok, I know I know, you aren’t supposed to cheat your device, but I bet everyone has tried, at least to see if it’s possible.

I hear all the time, just use the wand on the outside, just use the wand to ruin one, etc. Am I the only one this doesn’t work for? I know part of the reason, my cage is attached and part of the piercing prong, and if the cage rattles, the penis around it rattles from the inside out. This is somewhat painful so it just doesn’t work. A few times I was very worked up with the wife and she said go ahead and try after she had gotten off on it. Although I was much closer and could feel a tingle that it could happen, I could also tell that it would take an additional hour or two on high to get there and I gave up after 15 minutes.

Another attempt failure was using the shower head to stream water in there. Was promising at first, but ran out of hot water well before I was even close.

Others must have cages that use a piercing like mine, are they orgasm proof as mine or is my model an exception?

To reiterate, I am not try to cheat my device to pull the wool over my wife’s eyes or anything and she knows of my attempts, I am just testing the limits of my cage. Curious as to how others seem to actually cum in their cage. I have even done the whole moving the cage up and down, but might as well been tugging on my toe for all it did.

Iron78 and bincorona like this.
  2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    @Nicoftime - oh yea, gotta test the limits .... wink wink. No really .... I totally do the same thing. I don't have a wand ..... yet ..... so I can't really comment on that, but I have tried other vibes and such and could tell that eventually I could definitely get there, but like you kind of mentioned, the pain that comes later from stressing out that piercing is a pretty darn good motivator to not do it. I have been able to do the water in the shower thing with previous devices, but with the current Bijou that I sport, I had them fill in the bottom side of the tube to cover the sweet spot so that I can't get any stimulation there anymore. Works great for that .... frustrating as all get out for sure.

3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I wear an Evotion Bijou also, and the only way I've ever cum (sort of) in my cage is from pegging. Anal stimulation will cause me to ejaculate, but it feels very different from a traditional orgasm. It feels good, but in a different way. Hard to describe. But no, never from stimulating the cage itself. And yes, I've tried, LOL

4. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    In my experience The wand has been very good at numbing sore muscles,
    ...but it has yet to contribute to a caged Orgasm for me.
    If I touch the wand directly to my cage, I either become numb (high settings) or irritated (low settings) before reaching an Orgasm
    ...although with a glass anal plug inserted, and the wand directly touching the base of the plug, I have achieved a noisy but effective milking on the lower settings.

slave-in-FLR and Jeffroid like this.
  5. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Wands or such don't do much for me either. However my Jailbird lets me collect my frenem skin and sometimes massage that to a weak O of sorts maybe giving up too much info lol. The dynamics of amusement seem to change and evolve too so its all good and fun still.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I can easily and quickly get off while caged with a wand. Shower massager feels good but can’t get to the O.

Daalgi likes this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    I find that wands work better through some padding (such as a diaper). Still, it's good that it doesn't work as that is the point of chastity!

8. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Wand on my cage does it every time for me. It's the only way I can orgasm for a long time now.

MissyB likes this.
  9. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    The wand works for me but I have to use the low setting and put it in EXACTLY the right spot If I don't I go numb even on the lowest setting long before I O. I also need some layers between the wand and the cage (usually panties and dress are enough) or it'll go numb.
    That said, I'm not pierced (yet, 6 days and counting to the appointment!) so don't have the issue of discomfort from that.

10. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    We do not have a wand but I have tried twice with my Wife's vibes. I am not sure if I could cum, but for sure it would take plenty of time. It was rather frustrating than pleasent. But the idea of stimulating an anal plug with the wand prompted by @Alana sounds interesting.

11. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    I use a TENS unit for ruined orgasm while securely lock in a stainless steel Nub.

12. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    dear Nicoftime

that is an interesting question, unfortunately, is difficult to know exactly what is causing your problem. Perhaps the rattle of the device ruins the atmosphere & the excitement drops ? Normally you can induce a pseudo-orgasm with the wand in any cage. If that doesn’t work for you, for whatever reason, then that would actually be great, you have a totally orgasmless device

if your problem is caused by rattling of device using your nice Rigid Chastity model, then these happens because the structural elements of this models are a little looser so they can be pushed into one another. If the individual parts of the device can be screwed, nothing moves & nothing rattles. That works for example by the Contender of MCN with piercing upgrade & screw lock

with your RGM device, maybe you could try to pull your thighs up & press the wand firmly against the cage pushing it against the thighs, but that’s not a good solution, because only limits you. Nice to hear how you are going on

13. Daalgi

Daalgi Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    Any tips on how to do it? What cage do you have ?

14. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    The wand is no good for my BR we tried with no luck. He can however cum in my hand when I work the cage. I think psychologically he gets into it as he finds it humiliating. It works best during a completely humiliating hand humping. Apparently unlike you @Nicoftime he enjoys the pulling on his toe. :p

meuk85 and Nicoftime like this.
  15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I've not tried a wand, but in general massagers and vibes don't seem to work for me, cage or no cage. Might be different if someone else was controlling them, but not sure. Good luck finding something that works for you.

16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not actively seeking to get it to work, or looking for alternative ways to cheat my device.

I just thought it was odd that everyone seems to say here that is how they are allowed to cum, or they do that, and it isn’t something that seems possible with mine. My old device was a cheap steel one with no piercing prong, was a bit long on me, and that one would be easy to cum in. Have come close from just her hand on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice