Reducing post orgasm sub-drop

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PeturKitty 58, Feb 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Jessica-you have all the best information! You are correct that the release of prolactin at orgasm immediately dulls libido for some period of time. How much time depends on multiple factors, including age, other medical conditions, individual differences, etc.

I was not aware of Cabergoline, but the mechanism seems to make sense. I'd wonder about side effects, though. From an evolutionary standpoint, most of our hormones serve some important purpose. Maybe there is a positive reason prolactin is released in males at orgasm, and that it dulls libido? Interesting thoughts......

2. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    The best answer: Don't have a penile orgasm! Works for me, LOL!

Seriously, I'm almost afraid to have a real orgasm at this point. It's been 14 months since my last one, and I remember being down for so long afterward. I guess I now dislike the post-orgasm feeling more than I like the orgasm. Isn't it fascinating how our thoughts get twisted like that?

3. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    That would certainly be a form of behavioral conditioning. Once you associate orgasm with a negative stimulus, you start to avoid orgasm.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  4. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Interesting! I have been taking cabergoline for an endocrine imbalance (excessive prolactin) as prescribed by an endocrinologist. I never really thought about it with respect to the post-orgasm state, but then I haven't been allowed to orgasm for 4+ years.

Now, I'm kind of curious to see if I would experience that post-orgasm drop, but I don't think Mistress would go for an experiment in the interest of science. LOL. I'm sure dosage is important, and I am on a light dose regimen, so I might not make much difference in my case. Don't know.

As nice as a climax is, I've learned to like the never-relieved pre-orgasm plateau & being denied even more, mostly because of that refractory period afterward.

5. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Spanking after orgasm is a tough thing! It would be so cruel but would also show the slave his place. Wow!

feathers.sub likes this.
  6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    #31 Guest 6019, Feb 15, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021

Thank you very much. Sort of what I'm thinking about, but I'm sure there are many hacks/tricks/shortcuts to explore on the more vanilla side of life. It is such a fascinating subject. And what is the evolutionary explanation for the drop in the first place, and do other mammals, lizards, amphibians, fish, chordates etc. experience the same effect?

The prolactin dietary supplement might be interesting to look more in to.

Cabergoline I would probably not consider.

As for pumping me to exhaustion, sounds great but my vanilla wife feels she does enough already so I respect that.

More teasing in the first couple of days really helps, but the teasing I do get, for which I am very grateful is a bit random, and when she is in the right frame of mind. So timing is an issue.

In it's absence, I do find talking and thinking myself into a better state of mind useful. On the drive to work, I imagine scenarios that have or may happen(ed), and enjoy feeling aroused in my cage. This helps the dopamine to rise a bit. Given time and patience we will get there.

Iso. Your link was very interesting and worth more research.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Or you could just use a 5% lidocaine cream under a condom for 20 minutes (massaged in well with some edging), wash with soap and go crazy for the next hour trying to orgasm. Marathon sex, insane frustration but you’ll never orgasm.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Evolution can be messy and as long as a benefit outweighs other consequences of an evolved mechanism, it will prevail. The design of the human penis pulls semen out of the vagina as it thrust so it was counter productive for the mans genes to thrust after orgasm. Men who make that last deep thrust and plant themselves deep at orgasm we’re more successful in passing their genes than males that didn’t. The rush of prolactin is such a powerful libido crusher that most men lose all interest in sex or stimulation until the spike in prolactin is metabolized.

Libido makes many things palatable or even desirable. If a young boy is told that older boys like to like the older girls where they pee, they would look at you in disgust. Libido is an extremely powerful motivator and can easily change disgust to bliss so it’s easy to how it can work in reverse when the libido switch is suddenly flipped off by the surge of prolactin.

In that light you can understand why a woman with a flat libido finds it so hard to fake it for her partner. Oral sex and mixing intimate body fluids is pretty gross if you have zero libido.

9. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    All true. Good analysis. Thanks

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I found I did not like to experience the Drop it seems to last forever and those few seconds of admittedly intense pleasure do not for me provide enough incentive to prefer having an orgasm and the drop over not having orgasms and the repeated and long drawn out pleasure of being almost constantly horny.

Quite simply and most obviously the best way to avoid the drop for me is to is to not orgasm. And I have only begun to describe what for me is my preferred and enhanced state. Which is either by fortunate coincidence or has been contrived through subtle coaching just so happens to be the state my Lady prefers me to be in also.

Works for us ... may not for everyone, or even anyone else, but each to their own.

LockedUpL and Robins toy like this.
  11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Do far her answer has been. No orgasim no drop.

12. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM

Simple, keep a buttplug up your ass until you're subby again. You will be...

#2 Go to your Mistress and ask her/beg her to give you tasks/chores that are extra or special in some way. Maybe they're extra loving or not at all. Copying the phone book for instance. Maybe you're up the whole night doing all the extra chores. But I think at some point your submissive side will kick in.

I maintained my attitude simply by staying in whatever state I was in when I got off. Bondage, wardrobe, clamps, etc, and waited for it to return. Now it starts coming back in just a few minutes or so.

Just have your Mistress keep you in the humbler and arm binder, and have her pull down firmly on your balls while whispering menacingly in your ear. It'll come back you quick. ; )

John likes this.
  13. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow these are all great ideas! Thank you all for your input.

14. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Interesting discussion, I agree that there is something like a "post-orgasm-sub-drop".
    For me not having an orgasm isn't the best solution. Mainly because it seems to be healthy to have an orgasm from time to time and also because @feather like it if I come from time to time.
    ... and one more thing: I also enjoy it :)

I think that the only solution is to train yourself and maybe getting some help through your dom sweetness that it doesn't matter how you feel.
    Beeing submissive must become part of your identity and not something you choose to be (when you're in mood).
    In m case I have clear communication explaining that ther might be times where I don't behave submissive at all and maybe even trying to convince her that - just in this moment - something is different and that's ok not to be submissive.
    I asked her that she should always try to ignore what I am saying in this moment, no matter how good my arguments are. She can do whatever she wants and what she thinks is right.
    Sometimes it helps when the dominant part takes more lead to reinforce the dynamic and what might help is to have a certain procedure which will be followed no matter how the (not so) submissive part is feeling.
    Either doing something which clearly shows who is in charge (but this sounds to me to much like topping from the bottom, because maybe she doesn't want to do anything) or - which sounds like a better idea - doing something which she really enjoys like giving her a massage and then jumping back into the cage.
    It's about her (!) NOT about how I feel in certain situation. I made a promise and our relationship is based on this promise.
    This should be enough to follow through, even when you're not "in mood" ;)

feathers.sub

CuckeldBull, slave-in-FLR and feather like this.
  15. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    What minimizes drop for me is that
    1) I say thank you to my wife for letting me cum 2) she reminds me the only reason I got to cum is because she let me
    3) I reiterate that the cock and balls belong to her 4) I also reiterate that our sex life is controlled by her, anything that happens only happens because she allows it

slave-in-FLR and feathers.sub like this.
  16. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Takes me around a week to recover if she doesnt lock me up straight away, but if she locks me straight after orgasm, i feel submissive and humiliated straight away

CuckeldBull and slave-in-FLR like this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! this is also my madams way of thinking!

slave-in-FLR and feathers.sub like this.
  18. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    Not sure if that would work for me, mainly because of two reasons:
    1) I guess @feather likes seeing what she can do to me
    2) as far as I know having orgasms can reduce the risk of prostate cancer
    3) I enjoy having an orgasm from time to time, just not the post orgasm mood drop (which I hope can be trained to deal with it and come back to sub state more quickly)

feathers.sub

Slave-boy likes this.
  19. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

It is the same for many of us. As the OP says, "Reducing" not eliminating "the post orgasm sub-drop". Elimination is easier to resolve, and fun to laugh or fantasize about. The interesting subject of discussion is how to minimize and shorten the effects physically and psychologically.

Slave-boy and feathers.sub like this.
  20. LockedbyB

LockedbyB Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this very informative article. It really helps explains the science behind how this works and I can personally attest to the feelings that I experience when being denied and after release. Interesting stuff!

Kfergvegas and Isopropylforyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice