Should we talk Elon Musk in to being chaste?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by winstonmacgregor, Feb 1, 2021.

1. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    If you are following the Gamestop, AMC stock drama you will notice how influential a single tweet from the right person can be. It gives hope to all of you wishing for chastity or FLR to become mainstream. It only takes a single spark. It could be a match made in heaven and he wouldn't even have to wear it himself. He could attach a large chastity device to the top of one of his rockets before launching new satellites in to orbit.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Winston,

I admire your ability to ask fascinating questions while wrapping them in good humor. I wish I had that knack.

You make a great point. If some famous "influencer" promoted male chastity, soon men would be bragging about it like they brag about their penis.....(at least OTHER men) I can hear the boasts now: "What? You've only been locked for a month? What a weakling!"

durango_o and winstonmacgregor like this.
  3. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Yes or like how people brag about running half marathons and such. Would be a great way to raise money for charity. Sponsor Lazlo's jailbird like you would for someone at a marathon. You would be cheered on as you walk by to the clicking of your lock hitting the device.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I've recently got into Crypto Currency and can see the influence the man has, if he so much as mentioned chastity it would create a shortage of devices

Just to give you an idea of his / Tesla's actions, Tesla announced they purchased $1.5bn Bitcoin this week and the price sky rocketed. If Tesla sold their Bitcoin after the announcement, they would have made around $127m, not bad profit for someone talking about you

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  5. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    It has been amazing to watch for so many reasons. He doesn’t even need to tweet specifically, sometimes it is just in code. He sends out random thoughts about Loki and people can make the connection. Loki=new upcoming movie=amc theatres= I believe in the stock and the stock jumps up. If we are ever going to make systemic changes in our society it won’t be through legislation or politics, it will be due to people like him making it happen. Whether it be battery technology, cars, utilities, space exploration, or currency.

6. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Why does he talk about dogecoin so much though? If he is invested in bitcoin.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    So how would Elon Musk create the perfect chastity device? He is already working on neural links so what if he created a penis chip that could control erections, sensations or even leave it numb and shrunken at the flick of a phone app? Could call it Xpenis. Maybe SexX? Xsex?

8. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Brilliant! A cage free chip system for chastity. Takes out the general shame and embarrassment when around vanilla audiences while making it more fun and efficient for the key holder. It completely eliminates the need for maintenance and issues that arise with wearing a device.

durango_o likes this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    He could popularize it at first by having the ability to create erections on demand and to last as long as you want. Then wives figure out that they can take control of the app or monitor its use. Going for a weekend trip with the guys? You won’t be needing your penis for anything but peeing so we will just turn it off. Imagine if your lady has full control and she leaves you without giving you control back?

10. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    We are heading in that direction it seems. Where A.I. can control your body. Definitely will see something along the lines of doctors being able to use apps to determine your blood pressure and pulse, why not your penis. They kinda sorta have a more mechanical version of this. For men with ED, they have a pump that is installed in your scrotum where if you want an erection, you squeeze your testicles and it sends an electronic pulse to help you achieve one. You never know with Elon. He takes bold left turns that nobody ever expects. I can only imagine the commercial ads on YouTube for such a chip device. A woman holding her phone to the sound of Mozart making penises go up and down like the conductor of an orchestra. Da da da da da *boing* *boing**boing**boing*

Lazlo Toth and Jessica Alexander like this.
  11. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Because he can do it on a not regulated enviroment, doing the same on the "market" is bad and he lost the chair on Tesla because of that, pumping stock is not legal. The things go like that, i buy some active, then i somehow make it goes the way i want, Musk just have to tell one word and wait, when the active price is at the point i am interested i take profit, i can repeat as long as i want

The Bitcoin move followed the same pattern, Tesla had bought the BTC previous to the announcement, if you look the stock price i would say 1 month ago on an anormal spike that happened from 31k to 40k forcing the bear trap, now it is almost at 50k because they told that (forced by the laws), they can sell now and take huge profits and they are probably doing it, not all to not drop the price but day by day

This things thankfully are illegal (but not for things out of the system) because as you can see you can manipulate the market and make infinite amounts of money

12. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    I know that Elon finds roundabout ways of manipulating the market for a couple of reasons. Hedge funds had bet heavily against Tesla to fail a while back and he still carries a grudge about them trying to profit off of running Tesla to the ground. Maybe him fooling around in the market is also just the scientist in him seeing where the boundaries are and how far he can go. I still can’t quite understand the point of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. I always thought that money was meaningless and not backed up by anything. That the only reason for it being the standard for trade is that governments back it up and give it meaning. If Bitcoin becomes the standard won’t it just be taxed and regulated by the federal reserves of countries?

durango_o likes this.
  13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The idea is sound, but I have a feeling Elon Musk might not be the guy.

Miffy and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I just came across this. Fantastic!

15. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    His lifestyle has been described as 'wild' so probably ain't gonna happen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice