Tricks to getting the ring on

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by JKink96, Dec 29, 2020.

1. JKink96

JKink96 Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Hello all-

I have been in a CB6000S, so the multi-piece base ring has been easy to get on.

I've been wanting to get a custom-made steel cage and have purchases the sizing rings from Mature Metal.

The issue I am having is getting my balls through the ring. Anyone have any tips? I tried using the same size ring as the CB, and I got it on, but I feel its too big, as when I'm fully soft there is quite a bit of room in it. I'm trying to go the next size down, but I can seem to get my nuts in it.

Thanks for any and all help!

-J

2. KellyCD

KellyCD Member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I had this issue with a Metal cage I first brought (cheap and Cheerful), and found it easier to nuts first, then push your flacid penis through 2nd. Being metal meant it was cold, which made it harder to do as everything moves when the cold hits.

3. JKink96

JKink96 Member

Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Thats the way I am trying to do it. Nuts first. I failed to mention it on the first post, but I am also high and tight, so I don't have a ton of extra room in the sac to work with.

Thanks,
    -J

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Do the testicle that is bigger first.

Pull as much sack skin through as you can.

Push the 2nd testicle through.

Push the penis under the ring.

If you can't get it through use some oil, lotion, or lube... then rinse it all off... After awhile you will get use to it. A lot of people start off saying they need the 50mm ring or the 2 inch diameter... but 99% of people can use the 45mm or 1 3/4inch diameter rings just fine. You will get use to it.

It is also a lot easier if your sack is loose and don't do it while you are erect obviously. It can be exciting or arousing to do at first, but after awhile it isn't too exciting. You will get used to it.

Sulla, Jarad, tvalex and 4 others like this.
  5. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    First give it a try when showering. Hot water releases your scrotum. Then testicle 1, testicle 2, flaccid penis. After a few times you will find how easy it is without taking a shower. All the best!

asastype, tomf_22033 and JKink96 like this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    King Hippo is right. Be patient. ONE ball at a time.....after the first ball, gently pull as much skin through as you can, this will give more room for ball #2. Then pull more skin through. If you do it "correctly", you'll almost pull your penis through without even trying. (not quite, but you'll get the idea.)

If you are aroused or cold-water-balls-tight, wait or soak in a hot tub.....

tomf_22033 and JKink96 like this.
  7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Ease of getting through a ring can vary on temperature and other factors. I can usually get in (left ball and penis first, then smaller right ball) within about 30 seconds in a ring that is probably a few mm too wide. But I have occasionally taken 5 minutes or so when my balls have decided to be riding high.

8. Ronin Lucero

Ronin Lucero Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes it can take some time to adjust. The first time i tried chastity it took me at least 30-40 minutes to get the 'hang of it'. The way I do it is push my right ball through, then grab the scrotum skin from the other side and keep pushing it through until you can't anymore..then find your ball and push it from the back.

My balls are not low hanging and during colder times it can be more difficult if it is your first time. Do it when you're not aroused and room temp is normal for you.

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    apply lube then whichever of your testes hangs lowest put it through the ring first, use a towel to get better grip on the skin and pull through as much scrotum as you can.
    Then gently and slowly push the remaining testes through it may be a little tight it might squeeze even hurt a little but it will go through and the discomfort stops.
    Its very easy then to push your penis through the ring, its almost as though one's penis can get where water can't.
    Job done, wipe off excess lube.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I have the same issue. Sometimes it is just not going on. It is worse earlier in the day - later on the seem to hang a little lower and it is much easier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice