Introducing the idea....

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Robz77, Oct 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    it amazes me all the time, xy's almost always think about what they want in a flr. what does she want? you might be surprised that your current life is not what she wants but what she has learned to live with.
    there was a time where i could take sex or leave it. not really what i wanted but that's the way it was and i did not know it could be different. when i was finally asked " if elephant could fly what would you really want sexually?" i wanted 20 orgasms a day. i wanted each one to be better than the last. i wanted my spouse to want these thing for me more than i do. but pigs can't fly let alone elephants so how will i ever get what i want? suggestions well thought out and about me reaching my goals were cautiously accepted. this is not the time to put forth your agenda. there is time for that later. sexual gratification often makes one more willing to accommodate others wishes.it also made me realize i had low expectation which has since been remedied.

regardless your first and foremost question to your spouse should be what do want sexually? second, how can i help you get there? then help!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m confused, are xy’s men? As in chromosomes? Xy’s has 3 symbols and men have 3 letters, I’m just struggling to see the time saving in being cryptic. I am also very confused on what a puck is.

Ormaz likes this.
  3. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    xx = genetic female
    xy = genetic male
    xx's = genetic females
    xy's = genetic males

for you a xy that has breasts, an hourglass figure, soft voice and no facial and little body hair would be called female because they present as such. you would call them female out of respect for their choice to identify as female. if they were fully functional as a xy and preferred to have sex as a xy would you call them a man? if this xy is breast feeding it's offspring and is called mom by other young children is the xy female? this is a puck, where traditional gender roles are blurred. we believe this is the highest form of xy possible. to call a puck a male or a man is extremely insulting. though you may prefer to be called a man and consider it a respectful label we would not use such a derogatory term lightly.
    to us a woman is a xx that has not developed into a ma'at and as such is an insulting term for a ma'at. so you are xy or xx and all the rest is in your name and/or title.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  5. Microdick

Microdick My wife has accepted the key

Self employed
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    hi ltxRob,
    Same here she is vanilla as can be although we tried some kink stuff over the years together. But she never felt the same so It ended up doing it myself. And she knows.

And she knows I wear a cage but only recently she is aware of it as I entered NOvember self locked.

we had the big talk and yes embarrassing but saying that communication helped. We had the big talk because participating NOvember meaning no masturbating did change my state of mind. Meaning she noticed my change in a good way. She asked what’s happening are you reading a book or so? I said yes “locked in love” and I made a commitment not to come for a month. She said ok interesting We agreed she would read the book and accepted the key for the rest of the month. at a certain point she even said I like yout change and attitude so much maybe I keep you locked for six months !

then we went to bed and she cuddled up and we started kissing and hugging and touching. She felt my cage and said o no I thought you had taken it off. I said no it’s NOvember and you have the key :)

normally She would turn away and go to sleep, however this time she let me massage her feet and from there she allowed me to eat her pussy while being caged! She had a great orgasm leaving me filling my cage! We cuddled and went to sleep.

nit sure where this will end maybe it will be the last time or maybe it’s the start of something beautifully!

spider203, ltxrob! and homebody like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice