What should it feel like?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by dkid13, May 17, 2020.

1. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Hey everybody

Although been experimenting with chastity for a little while, it's been mainly through the honour system. For a few different reasons, lifestyle etc

I'm sure chastity cages are not designed with comfort as their first priority but when I wear my device (cb6000) I feel like my little guy is suffocating. I'm a grower, so not large by any means. Is this normal, or will I potentially have to look at a different cage? I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac but I don't want to do permanent damage to my penis.

If it's a normal feeling though, and my body will adjust, I'll just sick it up.

2. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Could you me more descriptive of the issue ?

3. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    It just feels like I'm stuffing a large sausage into a small tube. I'm sorry, I don't know how else to describe it?

If I use a bit of lube, it goes in easily, but also tends to slip out after a while. But without lube, it just feels very squashed and contorted?

4. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I hear people mention the stocking method. I have never needed it but it might be something to look up.

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    I've never had a cb, but it's a closed plastic tube, right? Your skin needs to breathe. I think it's OK for short term use, but if you want to go more than a few days at a time, I recommend something that allows more ventilation.

All that is assuming that it fits. It should totally feel like a stuffed sausage if it is trying to get hard, but not if it's flacid. As for it falling off, ring size or ring gap is too large. Sometimes (usually?) changes to the ring size also change the gap size. So try a smaller ring.

To find the right fit is a journey. Nobody seems to ever arrive at something perfect, but you can get close. So I've heard.

dkid13 likes this.
  6. PetLewis

PetLewis Member

Local Time:
    I've just got the CB6000 too (my first cage).

I'm about 4in when flaccid (depending on temperature, and about 4in around too.
    It dwfinitely feela like a stuffed sausage but, as long as your cock isn't turning blue, and there's bloodflow, I should think it's ok - it's a completely new experience, and you've never had the feeling of numbness/lack of stimulation 24/7 - could feel like suffocation.

If your ring is falling off/cock slipping out, it sounds like you need to use one of the smaller rings for behind your balls.

dkid13 likes this.
  7. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    It could be the ring, but I would suggest starting with a smaller gap between the ring and the tube.
    I'm not sure whether the CB6000 comes with different centre posts, or clear spacers, or a combination, but I am pretty sure it has options for that gap.
    @PetLewis has photos which show quite a large gap between the ring and sleeve (and no spacer - presumably the post has different diameters behind and in front of the rings to stop it coming back and pinching?). By closing that gap, you allow for the fact that under some circumstances, the penis is going to retract too far. For some it is temperature, for me it is stress, but all sorts of things will create a situation where only a good fit will keep the cage in position.
    Without lube in a resin tube, the penis ends up acting like a ratchet - backwards travel is easy, but forward motion is restrained by a combination of not pointing in the right direction, precum which has dried to become sticky, and a tendency for some penises to grow in girth before they grow in length. Often, the end result is (if there is too much room) you end up backing out of the entire cage.
    Try keeping it lubed with a Q-tip/Cotton Bud after a shower (and if a pee doesn't go to plan you made need a touch-up) and keep that gap as small as you can.
    Good luck, and believe me - large sausage in a small tube becomes a very familiar and welcome feeling.
    Cheers

dkid13 likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I have no experience with plastic devices, but fairly experienced with wearing a device.

You don’t get used to it, skin doesn’t “toughen up”, and if it’s uncomfortable or painful now, it always will be. Even a perfect fit, you are going to know it’s there. You will have moments that it will pinch, burn, squeezed, rubbed raw etc. You are wearing an inflexible object on something that moves a lot.

I do know that with a good fitting cage, pain and serious hygiene issue are mostly self inflicted. Erections, not washing enough, not lubing often.

9. PetLewis

PetLewis Member

Local Time:
    The gap shown in my picture was due more to the fact that I hadn't fully figured out all of the different combinations of parts - it's what's good about the CB6000, but also what's bad - there are a lot of combinations that can start getting confusing.
    The large gap on mine was due to using a longer locking pin which should have been used in conjunction with a spacer - I didn't realise there were 4 pins to choose from, and I should really have used the smallest pin without a spacer, for the tightest gap.

10. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    The base ring and tube should be fairly rigidly assembled. Meaning the locking pin and spacer should match. That spacer keeps the ring and tube from turning into a clamp on your balls, it also prevents general pinching, like the back side of the pin from slipping back just enough to grab skin or hair and then when it seats where it should it yanks on whatever it grabbed.
    I've worn authentic and knock-off CB6k plastic cages and they are okay for 'play'. Not really good for 'real' or long-term wear. They have a tendency to split, crack, break or even shatter. Beyond that, wearing any cage for just short periods will rarely be long enough to acclimate or break your penis in to being in a cage. Size/Fit: In my opinion and experience, if you can fit in a cage, without cutting on blood flow or without your flesh pressing out of any and all openings constantly (not just skin, but actually like trying to break out of the cage 'flesh') over time your bits will become accustomed to the environment. As for the ring-to-cage 'gap', try to imagine it's the parallel distance between them, not the measurement between the bottom of each, although that also should be considered as larger rings create a larger opening... You should have enough room in the cage to use a cotton swab to clean/dry and not constantly feel like your bits are being squeezed. You should feel the tube pressing back against an attempted erection.. but not like all the time.. But again, this is after you are accustomed to being in chastity. Environment: too much lube and it's nothing more than a masturbation sleeve. None or not enough and the skin will suffer. I've found the best lube to get into the cage is something water-based that can be rinsed out/off in the shower. After that, I use Bag Balm to help keep the skin as healthy as it can be..
    I think you need to try a couple different cage styles and sizes to see what works the best for you. Knockoffs of the main-line brands are easy to find on Amazon or eBay for very cheap. Once you've found the best shape/style/size either it's good enough as a knock-off or you can find something 'nicer' or that is better made. It's nearly impossible to find a perfect device first time around.. I mention this because in the long-run, you'll most likely enjoy and like something well made and potentially custom made, but I doubt anyone has ever jumped to buy something for hundreds or even thousands of dollars without first trying to find out if something like it would even be wearable...
    Good luck!

11. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I would say get rid of the CB6000 and go metal

Miffy likes this.
  12. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Not true for me. My first cage ever is one I still use. It was quite painful at first, but not so much anymore. It's still not perfect (which is why I keep trying different types) but it's not usually painful anymore.

13. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The CB6K was my first cage and we used it for many years with varying degrees of success.

For me getting the base ring sized properly was the turning point. We tried small thinking small would control best - wrong! I ended up going for one of the extra large rings (sold separately). The small ones would cause these nasty middle of the night erections because, lets face it, they're no more than a cock ring and they're designed to enhance your erections.

The gap is pretty down to how low your scrotum hangs, only discovered by trial and error. When going for a custom steel cage I picked the size that was the most common - 1/4" (6mm).

Then we discovered that the length of the tube was way too long. One of the old timers on here once did a good writeup about how to size and the basis of his research was that tube should be the same size as you when flaccid. The science is that the penis extends lengthways before thickening, therefore it you constrain it earlier then the thickness problem just goes away - just like that erection you're not getting. So it was sad moment when I had to admit I needed a smaller cage when my pride told me that I wanted the largest possible.

Regarding lubricants avoid the glycerine based ones at all costs especially in the enclosed space of a CB6K. The heat, sweat and glycerine ends up as the bacterial disaster waiting to happen and fester all sorts of nastiness. Wash it as much as you can and put a little silicon based lube around the base ring and a little in the tube. A lot of the burn you feel are friction burns as the plastic sticks to your skin - ouch.

The biggest irritation of the CB6K and its clones is the hole at the end. Getting your foreskin stuck between the cage and underwear is an definite ouch moment.

Feeling like you're stuffing yourself into it, then your possibly still a bit excited by the chastity thing. Give it time and you'll be amazing how little you can become.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice