How secure is your device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Houseboy42, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    For me, we used to ‘play’ with a HT knock-off ‘till I discovered it was simplicity it’s self to pull back out of. Totally and instantly destroyed it for me.
    Now generally wear a virtually 100% home made stainless ball-trap cage. I don’t think any are 100% secure, but it’s as good as it’s going to get. I haven’t challenged it and don’t want to.
    But I now also have a heavily modified Chinese belt which is even more secure but still looking to make improvements! I’ve started to wear this at the weekend or if I’m home alone for an evening.
    Chastity could never work, no sorry... I’d never enjoy chastity if it wasn’t for being physically secure. I don’t want a ‘mental cage’! A good bondage scene always had the sub struggling against the restraints! (IMHO! :rolleyes:)

2. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    None were secure enough for me prior to getting the PA piercing. That part of my anatomy is too much of an escape artist. Last June I fixed that and got a piercing to use with my Lori 2e device that I previously used with the anti-pullout ring. Once the piercing healed, putting on the device thought the PA it become un-removable - intentional or unintentional without the key (barring extreme measures, as expected).

But what I found I really wanted next was a minimalist device without the ball-trap part and got a Prince's Collar from Steelwerks Extreme. Its equally secure since its locked through the PA as well. But since its made of titanium its much lighter and its profile is much less that the Lori's device and I'm able to lead a much more active lifestyle with it - pretty much without any restrictions at all other than the ability to pleasure myself.

I've gone hiking, work out every day with it, swimming and downhill skiing all without the need to have it removed (which is good because my wife stopped even bothering to bring the "Key" (really a Steelwerks S screwdriver) with her when we go on those ski trips. That's kind of scary should something happen - but... well... I like the commitment it shows on her part to enforcing my continued lockup.

tvalex likes this.
  3. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    I agree that physical chastity is more comforting. From the moment I put it on it felt right and normal. Now the CB-6000 was too small and causing chaff so I have had it off. Let’s say old habits die hard and while I am waiting for my new devices a HTV3 and a Vice with xxl ring. Can’t wait to try them. Figure I can rotate so I will always be locked up. Want to also see how the HT makes it through TSA. Will just have it in my pocket as a test. I believe the vice can use plastic zip to go through TSA at worst case. Steel sound amazing but not if you travel lol.

4. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    So I am trying to find the right fit with my Vice standard that arrived. Thinking I should have gotten the mini. So the best fit seems to prevent pre cum drip. Does anyone know if that is normal for the Vice? I’m trying a ring size up now to see how it feels but seems just a bit loose. The HTV3 doesn’t arrive until next week sometime.

I looked for Vice threads didn’t find one so I thought I would ask here. Anyone with experience feel free to comment

Tristen

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    There are two levels of security: can I defeat it with out her knowing and can I break out of it. Also, devices are usually not secure or insecure but rather on some scale of effort to defeat it.

I’ve used a few ball-trap only devices and am quite sure that I can slip out the back of any ball trap device and (stocking trick) get myself back in. Thus I can climax with out her knowing. Yea, I know some report they can’t get out of their devices. I think they are just not trying, but don’t want to burst their bubble. As the poster said, once you know you can get out, the effect is ruined (for most).

However, I could not have gotten any of those devices off my balls with out destroying them. I had no interest in exploring how painful it would be to slip my balls through the gap.

I got a PA. With that it is impossible to escape any device with out destroying it. I have used a Lori tube, Bijou, and now a Rigid Chastity knock off.

That does not mean that I could not climax in the device.

A Hitachi Magic wand will make me climax in any device. Now they are locked in a safe.

I could climax rubbing the underside of my glans in the Lori. We added bars there. I could climax stroking the side. We added more bars there. Now I can’t climax in the Lori.

A small vibrator and a bit of fiddling and I could climax in the Bijou. See, it is light enough to transmit enough vibration. The Lori is too heavy. This will aways be a failing of the Bijou. The metal one might be heavy enough.

Now I’m in a Chinese copy of Rigid Chastity. This is both ball-trap and PA pin. I am unable to escape and unable to climax in it.

There are some ways to defeat it with out her knowing. I think it can’t be all that difficult to pick the integrated lock. I do have the Berg-Wachter lock, which is maybe a little better. But I don’t know how to pick locks and don’t intend to learn so this route is sufficiently to difficult to be effective for me.

As for breaking out, they are all of differing difficulty.

The Bijou should be the easiest. I think I need only shave off some plastic and then I can push the integrated lock out. I’ve not tried, but think I could do this with a reasonable sharp knife in about 5 minutes. It is far enough away from my penis that I’m safe.

The Rigid Chastity device can be escaped by cutting one 1/16” metal bar. This is not against my skin. In fact, there is about 1/8” air gap. 5 minutes in my workshop with a metal saw or dremal should get me out.

Now, the Lori, that is a different story. This would take quite a bit more work. There is more metal to be removed. More of it is against my skin. Involves more risk.

So:
    Bijou: climax with small vibrator. Out in 5 minutes with a tool I can carry with me.
    Rigid Chastity: no climax. Out in 5 minutes in a decent workshop.
    Lori: No climax. Out in a couple hours or days. May need some specialty tools

6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I have always said it is not chastity if you can easily defeat your device/belt, the idea of chastity is that your bits are locked away from yourself.

tvalex and tristenfifty like this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    Looker 2 with tether spout is impossible to pull out of with out the keys. No doubt with a vibrator I could cum but we done own a Hitachi and mistress wee vibe doesn't really have enough grunt to get there. The tether pulls the head right into the dome so no fiddling with the sensitive bits.

8. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Fist of all: There is no lock you can not beat ! And in most cases you can not even tell without special devices or even without destroying it that someone picked it...But why would you put such 'effort' in cheating if you willingly participate in it in the first place ???

That said my device is as secure as they are and due to a PA even protected against accidentally pulling him out.

9. Guest 0938

Guest 0938 Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Interesting topic

two most common failures of devices for me:

1. testicles slipping between the rings after a week or two.

2. Being able to back my most flaccid shaft out of the cage while my testicles are still between the rings.

I can wear a cage for over a week and it seems to fit great then I’ll wake up one morning and my right testicle slipped between the rings, or I’ll be in the shower washing and very flaccid and can just pop my shaft right out.

this has happened with several steel cages and even the CB 6000, when I went to a shorter spacer to reduce the gap on the CB, I could not avoid getting a rash on my scrotum-too tight.

also have worn several cages that seemed to fit good, but eventually found a way out

Why don’t I get out and “cheat”? I used to when I first started, but it ruins everything.

I enter into an agreement with a Dominant to do this. If I cheat, there goes the trust. There goes any real submission and I just took any real dominating authority away from my Dominant unless I admit it and receive discipline.

So TRUST is why.

WHY NOT ESCAPE??

why even stay locked then? Lots of reasons:

constant connection with a Dominant.

Weak moments-men are after all, weak little piggies when it comes to their dicks. Having it on eliminates temptation.

It also makes me feel VERY SECURE when on occasion I get hit on by someone. Sometimes (if they are a stranger) I really enjoy just telling them I’m locked in chastity by a Female Dominant. I don’t feel humiliated by their looks, I feel proud and I laugh.

having it on keeps me focused on things besides sex. When it’s off I think about sex all the time.

It definitely relieves pressures regarding sex and male roles. I don’t really want to be that guy the movies say men are supposed to be.

but mostly I wouldn’t want to end my relationship that way-and I would see it as an end to that particular D/s relationship in most circumstances (unless I was being bratty or wanting some harsh discipline, etc)

Peace

“my pet”

AllySiss and tvalex like this.
  10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Inside, Outside

A male submissive was talking to a friend who was known to be the slave of a popular Domina. “Hey, I thought your Mistress believed in complete orgasm control,” he said.

“Yes, she does,” answered the slave.

“But I can see that you’re not not wearing your CB9000,” said the friend. “Why aren’t you in your chastity device?”

“Because I do not see myself as out of the device,” answered the slave.

“Man, you’re tripping balls, you know that?” replied his friend.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/inside-outside/

11. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    Last week, I received my new custom made Lori device with anti-pull out retainer ring. Sized properly, you can’t pull out of this device. The angle of the ring will clamp down as you attempt to pull out and becomes very uncomfortable and painful. It’s very secure and you are not getting out of it without the key. Even if you could pull out there is no way you could re-insert through the back into the retainer ring. Not even the stocking method works. Tried that too. I tried numerous times to get out of the device and have stopped trying due to fear of the possibility of injury to myself.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Well I'm in a Behind Barz belt too, and it is impossible to escape. I have a PA and a security screew to secure the piercing. Once locked in it would take very heavy tools to remove the belt, and frankly it could do some pretty serious damage to my private parts to try. And the best: it's safe and comfortable for even extreme long time wear...

13. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    I have a Bon4M. It’s the first one that will not allow my balls to slip out. I’ve never tried to slip my dick out but I’m pretty sure I can’t. If I were able to slip it out I’m positive I couldn’t get it back in and I really don’t want to take the chance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice