Sharing your chastity "secret"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by masohedo, Jan 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    The idea for this thread came when I read the one from CZSteve and his Goddess n2toys starting with the following dialogue:
    Hairdresser: " How does he get hard?"
    Goddess:" He doesn't,not unless I allow it"
    Regularly, knowledge about the practice of chastity is kept within the couple,but.....is this "secret" shared sometimes? With whom? For what reason ( fun,humiliation,...)?
    In our case,always for fun,most of the times while traveling.
    It started on a cruise while discussing if I should get a massage caged,of course!
    We decided to get a couples massage and see what happens.Maybe nothing at all!?
    What I secretely wanted to happen,actually did,and my wife had a long conversation explaining our lifestyle! Both masseuses were positively shoked and extremly curious!!
    This has become part of our fun and has happened in addition to masseuses,with hairdressers,mani&pedi technicians,etc.
    Would like to hear about your experiences......

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    My goddess told her best friend about keeping me in a chastity belt. It came up because of the problems her friend was having with her boyfriend, her friend wanted to know how it is that my wife and I never have any relationship problems. I was sitting next to my goddess when she was speed texting her friend about us. It was really a thrill to be outed like that and a huge turn on. We had amazing sex that night, there was something about letting another person in on our little secret that made things even more exciting for us especially her. Now whenever her friend comes over I’m over the top with serving both of them and making sure they’re taken care of I.e. drinks, fixing plates for them etc... She’s amazed at how attentive I am to goddess and a bit envious too :)

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    For my madam and I, it is for humiliation, if anyone asks about my behaviour towards my madam, then madam will explain I am in chastity for her. And why.

b_quark, Charles3451 and Guest 3729 like this.
  4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    This may be a bit weird, but here goes ...

My current lover knows pretty well that I'm locked up. Possible future lovers will know, too, if such occasions arise.

My SO/KH is not jealous about me and she is confident about our relationship. Her words when she patted my butt: "It's my butt but I can lend it to others." ... and I love her for that, among other reasons.

In practice I'm locked in Evotion Wearables Cage eight with PA, so nobody needs to think about escaping, as it is not possible.

There are two keys. My KH has one with her and I have the other one.

My key is in sealed envelope. I can open the envelope and use the key if a need arises.

My fun is not a valid reason. Medical emergency or sex with someone is a valid reason.

I'm a lucky SOB and I am happy with the arrangement. So is my KH.

The fun thing about this situation is that even though we don't live in the same place (80+ kilometers in between) she keeps me quite drained and satisfied, but once a month or so I usually meet my lover. I pass the envelope to her and she knows what to do with it :)

Beside my lover and her husband I don't think anyone else knows. Except that it's quite possible my KH has told her friends about the arrangement. Funny, I've never asked :)

5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    My best friend always has known everything,. In fact, she was the one who told me about male chastity cages in the first place. Once I got husband (he was my boyfriend, then) to get used to it, I wanted her to get to see the results of what she suggested.

I don't just go and tell anyone, though. There have been occasions where I've said something, but, it was usually vague and general until I could be sure the other people were into it, too. There was this one time we were at a baseball game. This woman was sitting in her seat, with a bunch of things, including a large sheet like the sports broadcasters use on a second seat, Every once in a while, she turned and glanced. This guy would appear after a bit with a beer, something to eat or whatever. From the look on his face, you could tell that she was the baseball fan and he wasn't. I did later see him standing back in the standing room part, but, where his wife could see him and he could see her.

At one point, I saw a key around her neck, Seeing how subservient he was, I asked if it was to a chastity cage. She giggled and said it was and asked me if I kept my then boyfriend now husband locked up. I told her he wasn't locked up now, but, I did lock him up when he deserved it.

We talked about it a little more.

husband is big on discretion, but, he understands about some of my friends I can trust or something like the baseball game.

6. LockedDaddyWolf

Atlanta, Ga (USA)
    Local Time:
    Well, so far, just my ex-fiance (She was a switch) and one of my closest friends. She's married, she and her hubby are both subby and live in a different state. I used to "Dom" her online for a while, but life got in the way for her. I do coach her on topping her hubby. Trying to get her to try chastity on him. I really think he would go for it.

If I can get a device to work on me, I will probably let her "KH" for me, using the chastikey app until I can find a subby babygirl into it. (We've already discussed a setup with the game tied to me keeping a food journal, eating better, working out... and her being able to add/remove cards based on that.)

Being a Daddy Dom with a switch side (Chastity and pegging are my subby joys) can be complex.

Oh, and I mentioned to to someone I KH for (Online). "He" is a FtM trans that uses a belt. I control their sessions using chastikey as well.

7. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    Hello @masohedo - thanks for the reference.

We're at six folks that know.
    In addition to my Goddess' hairdresser, @n2toys has shared with three co-workers and a high school friend of mines wife (see thread link below).
    So, my Wife's hairdresser, three co-workers and my friend & his wife - I have zero doubt that my friends wife shared with her husband as soon as we left the get-together.

Looking back it almost reads like internet fodder BS but it did actually happen - we have not seen or heard from each other since but I imagine we'll catch back up sometime down the road and my Wife and friend's wife will continue the conversation.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for.../we-outed-myself-tonight-with-a-friend.34728/

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not sure I would ever get to that stage but it is encouraging to hear about others status being revealed.

9. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    We have a pair of friends who know because well we discuss everything. We usually hang out and have sex together so they do get to see me get unlocked.

LongTimeLurker and Slave to Wife like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice