Getting back into chastity after having a baby

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonhee, Jan 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    I started chastity play with my wife when she was pregnant. It started quite well, she would have me locked except for sex (she can only come from PIV, not oral), I would make her come once or twice and then I'd be either re-locked or given a handjob finish (sometimes ruined). It was a very exciting time for me.

However, we've had our (first) baby 5 months ago and obviously there was no time and place for anything sexual for a while. We've had sex a few times since, but even that it quite difficult because our baby is not a sound sleeper (wants to be in our room, wants to be carried to sleep, naps only in 20-30 minute stretches during the day, wakes up at the slightest noise, requires multiple feeds per night) and because of that we almost never find a relaxed moment for vanilla sex. We have sex every 2 weeks I'd say. The sex is rushed and without foreplay as we afraid that baby may wake up and cry at any time. I come inside her, she comes sometimes but not always.

In terms of chastity, I am locked whenever I'm not with her (e.g. at work) because she doesn't want me to masturbate. I don't mind not coming often (that's the point of chastity after all), but she comes even less than me and it's mostly a boring lock-and-forget situation. I'm wondering what's the best way to back into the game. Do other people here have experience with chastity while having a small baby? Should I just wait until baby is older and sleeps in his own room and doesn't wake up once he's asleep? What are realistic expectations? Is it better to try to get the "vanilla" sex life back to where it was before restarting the chastity lifestyle, or is it easier to make the best out of our sexless situation and play around with chastity first?

I'd be thankful for any tips or stories you may have

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think right now is an ideal time for you to be locked. She is going without so you should too. Also, you will be motivated to help more and you will be READY if there is a spare moment and she decides to take advantage of it with you. Just don't be expecting anything and let her set the pace.

3. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    As kids get older they run and jump onto your lap. Follow you into the toilet, want to watch you pee, follow you into the shower.

Def a part time thing with kids!

CagedBySocks and DoesasTold like this.
  4. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Read Baby Whisperer.

As for getting back into chastity, I couldn’t possibly speak to your situation and dynamics. Be honest and open in discussions.

5. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    there was a keyholder who recently wrote about having a baby. I'll try to find it.

6. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    11:16 PM
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    totally agree with this!

8. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks guys. I will try to remain "locked and forgot" and show her how beneficial it is to her. However, I don't want the chastity to be a part of our relationship outside of the bedroom. So I don't want to get into a dynamic where she makes me do extra stuff to get out of chastity (unless it's "sex work" like going down on her hehe). I guess I'll go along with it and make her get used to me being in chastity most of the time. Then, hopefully, when my baby is a bit older and sleeps more reliably (and in his own room), we can bring back the bedroom play more and more...

Manto2021 likes this.
  9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    From my own experience, trying to keep a sex life going thought pregnancy and small babies is very difficult. Anything you can do to make it easier for your wife has to be a winner :+1:

10. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I agree - babies and sex don't mix well. Things do get easier as kids grow and become (a bit) more independent but it's going to be quite a few years before you can go all spontaneous on sex. Forward planning is your friend.

You had a book recommended here (Baby Whisperer). I would also recommend 'Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child' - it got us through a whole lot of bumps on the road.

amvetsb and Boomer like this.
  11. B&M

B&M New member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    So i am a dad of a 2 and a half year old in fulltime chastity. Actualy our chastity fun really started to be more serious after she was born. I have never had a problem concealing my device from my daughter. I do have to be aware of it all times tho. Part of the deal.

Our sex life somehow amazingly increased after childbirth. When she falls asleep a war can begin and she doesnt wake up. So pretty easy for us responsible parents to still have fun. :) Takes a while to get used to tho.

Anonoman and sonhee like this.
  12. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    That sounds amazing! At what age did it start for you? My baby is still sleeping in our room and waking up often, so I can't wait until the day where we bring him to bed (in his room) and know that until the morning there won't be any "disturbance".

13. B&M

B&M New member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hard to say, It just started to grow again. You have to get past the broken nights first tho. But it will happen eventualy.

14. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you B&M that gives me hope :) I will stay "locked and forgotten" in chastity until then to normalize the whole chastity thing for her, and hopefully in the long run it will pay off hehe

Gagglover likes this.
  15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    It isn’t just difficult because you are in chastity. After childbirth all couples struggle with sex of any kind. If you are locked on your wife’s order that is sex in a way.
    If your wife is nursing, you can enjoy your turn also. This is a chastity forum, not an Adult Nursing Relationship (ANR) forum, but just saying. :).
    As your baby grows older you as a couple will have to set limits. With us, even now with grandchildren she is the pushover and I am the hard ass. The softer she is the more stern I gravitate towards and vice versa. Nobody said it was all easy. It isn’t all easy but it is your family.
    Ask The Divine One for help. It works.
    Hang in there!
    Ss

16. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    I would suggest a home sleep school, paw approach or something else. It is suggested earliest from 6 month old. We did it around when baby was 10 month old, who is now 15 months and has slept in own room since start of home sleep school. It took few weeks of relentless following of rules and not giving up. Now the baby can be taken to sleep in own room where it will fall asleep happily without issues. And mostly sleeps through night. It was a game changer. I know some people are not willing to see this trouble to learn the baby to sleep in their own, and it usually leads to point where the child still sleeps in parents bedroom when 5 yo or more.

After few months when we got our baby, I got locked back to chastity and it has been again a serious part of our life ever since. During the last phases of pregnancy we took a ”break” as my wife/mistress wasn’t in mood of dominating, but needeed tenderness and more vanilla like relationship. Probably because of the wild mood swings brought by hormones.

17. Gagglover

Gagglover Member

Local Time:
    good choice!

18. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    My wife left me locked for a while. Then decided to just let me free because she has no desire for anything sexual. Our daughter is 7 1/2 months old now and there hasn’t been anything sexual since conception. At least our baby sleeps like a champ!

I hope everything gets back to normal for you soon!

19. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh wow, I would assume her libido is low because of hormonal changes? Let's hope it gets back to normal for you...

Why did she free you instead of just leaving you locked? Does she allow you to masturbate now?

20. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    She never really had much of a sex drive. She did get into her magic wand for a while but she hasn’t touched that either. Is what it is.

She decided that she felt bad for me being pent up while she has no desire to do anything with it. My cage is very small and tough to wear for being active so that’s really why she feels bad. I ride a bike for transportation and the cage isn’t comfortable while riding.

21. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Our first child wanted to eat or nurse every 2 hours or so. My mom came when he was born and came back when he was 5 or 6 months old. After the first night she asked my wife, "Did you get up and feed that baby last night?" My wife said, Yes he eats about every 2 hours. My mom said he should be sleeping through the night by now. If he wakes up tonight I'll take care of it you stay in bed. He woke up as always, my mom went in and comforted him, patted his back but didn't let him sit up. He resisted a little then went back to sleep. He slept through the night every night after that night.

Our kids were grown before we discovered the benefits of chastity. Our sex life is a thousand times better now then ever before.

22. fkfk

fkfk Active member

Engineering
    HK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I start my chastity life when my wife is pregnant with our 1st kid , since then our sex life is always affected by baby :p

23. Varmint

Varmint Member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    My son is now 16 months old. Our sex life for sure took a major hit when he was born. I think it is somewhat unrealistic to expect to have anything like a normal.sex life shortly after the birth of a child.

We tried chastity not too long after he was born. Inhave a long thread the chastity in vanilla life area you might wanna check out. Being locked up was helpful for me, but it wasn't helping my wife as she is quite vanilla and the whole thing was just one more stressor / thing for her to worry about. Maybe if she was a natural dom it would be different, but it wasnt working for us and we took a break for many months.

Bottom line for me is that the whole being locked up thing is all gravy and extra credit. There are more important things in a marriage, especially with kids. If I never get locked up again, I'll be fine. Perspective is so key with this kink.

24. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Keep in mind that as long as she is breastfeeding, her libido will be low or nonexistent because of high prolactin hormone levels. To get an idea how prolactin can affect libido, when a male has an orgasm he gets a small surge of prolactin which almost instantly causes the man to lose erection and desire for sex.

She may desire intimacy but be repulsed by the idea of sex so chastity could work well for her. Being a new mom she may also feel overly stimulated and not want additional touch as she has already shared so much with the child.

25. VCumsFirst

VCumsFirst New member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    This quote is spot on. As someone with a kid and light chastity experience I don't think people telling you to be locked up right now are aware of all the added work and stress a baby brings. If you insist on being locked up your wife will probably feel more stressed from thinking she has to perform for you and it could drive her away from you and chastity. We had to put everything sexual on hold like many others are saying. If you are having vanilla sex I'd say you are doing fine and on track to get your kinks back eventually, but no one has the energy to change 6 diapers, pump breast milk while cleaning bottles every two hours, repeatedly feed a baby, lose sleep, keep up with normal house work and then perform dom at the end of the day.

Be patient and wait for the responsibilities to die down or volunteer for as much as you can to help relieve the stress, just don't add to the workload by reminding her you want special treatment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice