Chastity under chrismas tree

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by curious_margott, Dec 26, 2019.

1. padlocked

padlocked Active member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    @curious_margott you're very welcome. First days in chastity are both very exciting and terrifying. A lot of conversation helps, but what helps the most is you as keyholder being strict with what he have asked for. Step by step to watch the agreed term for longer periods each time, no matter how uncomfortable it may be, specially at night. Of course if it is your wish to unlock him, by any means please feel free to do so. You'll see the outcome very shortly and then you'll be the one taking the lead on full 'proposing' the terms of his period. Enjoy!!!

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Eh, I disagree. Do what you feel comfortable with.

3. curious_margott

curious_margott New member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    They are both exciting and terryfing, indeed. I spoke to some people here, most of them were very kind and helpful.

thank You :) I'm doing it on my terms, and taking the time. It is quite fun, to be honest.

I have to say, I already see some benefits and will certainfly keep on trying.

4. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    How is the 'break in period' going so far?

The nights are always the most difficult part of getting into wearing longer term, and even with a day or two out, the longer the more impact it will have, each time going from dangle to suddenly being (re)locked, it starts over again. WIth experience and time, this will get easier to 'deal with', but there's always a physical and sometimes a mental 'reset' where getting acquainted with his bits being locked back up. It's almost easier to go from the initial break in period to remaining locked all the time, only to have it removed for brief play/pleasure periods or when it isn't appropriate to be caged then promptly resecured.

5. curious_margott

Local Time:
    Pretty well, to be honest. It's more about me breaking in to using that thing, than him breaking it to wearing it. He has some difiiculities at nights, but nothing really bad happens and with his approval, i kept him locked for a while.

Interesting what You say. I thought it would be easier if I give him a little break (for both of us), but You say it'd be easier for him not to have such breaks periods?

Suewiang likes this.
  6. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    If the device is causing pain and/or injury then he must have a break. If he is not getting enough sleep after a couple of weeks, then maybe the device is a poor fit (eg the back ring is too tight) and needs to be changed.

7. curious_margott

Local Time:
    There's no pain, only some discomfort - his words. No injuries, chaffing, skin issues.
    As for sleep - he says he's getting used to it.

Suewiang and LockedN8 like this.
  8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Sorry, skipped the obvious but tend to include things like for skin issues or other 'chastity health'-related things 'when it's not appropriate' to be or stay locked.

As for remaining locked. Yes, the more time spent in rather than not in chastity, the more accustomed they are to it. Mentioned mainly for the difficulties that come with the break-in period and that after a break the break-in period begins all over again. Even that does get 'easier' with experience as I mentioned. This for me is because mentally/emotionally I am more accepting of the process so instead of being as scary or daunting, it's just a part of being a lockee. For some 'holders', it's more fun to put a lockee through the reset, but not all. Many also favor very little dangle time like just for cleaning or the occasional quickie where as soon as complete, the cage goes back on.

Night time issues. I've found wearing comfortable yet still snug undies tend to keep my bits in place and limit any attempted swelling/erections which is the most difficult part of getting through the nights 'in the beginning'. They do still occur, just not as strong.

LockedN8 likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    hello @curious_margott and welcome to here and I hope you like it here a lot. and please yes he will get use to have his cage on at nite time.

10. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    It's a marathon, so there's no need to go from zero to 100. Just make sure Y/you both enjoy every lock up period. Mistress still gives me breaks out of the belt on a pretty consistent basis and it took us quite a while to find a belt that I could legitimately sleep in. Nothing is worse than waking up every 2 hours because of the chastity belt. It really takes the fun out of it, and at the end of all this, that's what it should be, FUN! Here's hoping You're having fun with it!

-nancy

LockedN8 likes this.
  11. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    Almost two years in. How are things going? How often and long is he locked?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice