Is PA the best solution?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by surelyprematurely, Sep 21, 2019.

1. saxrussell

saxrussell Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    I'm kind of late here. I hope your piercing is doing well. Little tip for you...it's probably snagging on stuff because you are using a barbell. Try getting a properly sized ring instead. Be thankful that your piercing is really far back. My piercer didn't make it far back enough and it migrated...my only regret is that it wasn't pierced further back.

As far as the issue with devices riding low...PA isn't going to help hold the device up. It is meant to keep from pulling / falling out. Your base rings are probably too big. But no matter what, ball trap devices ride down sometimes. I built a little belt with clips on the end of it which I clip on to the the device to keep it in place. Its pretty comfortable and not noticeable (basically a length of paracord with small metal clips at each end).

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    There is a Lori adaptation to two or three designs that puts ring in place of th PA hook and is I'm told very effective at escape /pull-out prevention.

I have had a PA for years before TTTWD and have discussed that in other threads. It has proved to be onee of my better moves and even more so since I discovered how to incorporate it with MC

3. Grayfelix

Grayfelix Active member

Ohio
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I have a Bijou and love it. I have no difficulty keeping it and myself clean and odor free. I got an open filigree design that makes it easy to clean in the shower. There’s almost no need to remove it. My wife lets me out for a “stretch” about every 2 weeks. While it’s off I use a toothbrush and some dishwashing detergent to thoroughly scrub it.

I will also commend Evotion for their customer service.

subslave l likes this.
  4. surelyprematurely

surelyprematurely Active member

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Just wanted to do an update. I am almost three months into my PA piercing and have made a lot of progress. I started at 10g and moved up at 8 weeks out of necessity because a ball fell out of my CBB and I only had one more piece of jewelry and it was 8g. It inserted with no effort of discomfort. After a month at 8g I tried 6g to see if it would slip in and it did with no discomfort. So now I am at 6g with a stainless steel CBB with massive balls. I am very happy with my decision and I thank all of you for your kind advice. Soon I will be buying a PA device. I am not sure if I will go with bijou or a malechastitynow. Either way, I hope it brings our femdom relationship to the next level. I will keep you all updated.

subslave l and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! I had an easy time stretching in that range as well. It seems you’re healing nicely. Thanks for providing an update after all this time.

I will say that both are great options. 6ga is the entry point, in my mind. 4ga is the sweet spot.

Are you considering a GlansArmor then against the Bijou? You mentioned Malechastitynow generally and wondering if you were pondering a ball trap Contender.

6. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Can you provide detail about the gauge size @Peter Rabbit? Why is a certain gauge the “sweet spot” for you. I have an 8 gauge and not sure why I’d go bigger. But curious why you think that.

7. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Ball ring? Not a ball weight. Takes up the slack?
    Will work a treat if your sack doesn't the opposite and silly tight.

8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I felt safe in a 6ga ring, tugging and pulling at the piercing. 4ga I had zero qualms. I was going to 4ga because I had to at the time. I do wonder if a well healed 8ga piercing would have been equivalent. People worry about migration. Also some locking/fastened jewelry options aren’t available until 4ga

4ga was merely the consensus view during my research in 2014. But things have changed since. 8ga piercing pins are offered now in MaleChastityNow since 2017. I might have had a shorter wait if that design had been offered then.

I’d love to hear more details about your chastity and your piercing!

if 8ga is working for you that’s great!

9. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    I should have gotten this piercing a long time ago. I am considering adding a frenum but I fear that may hinder my fit into devices.

I am kind of split between the bijou and the contender. The contender seems like a better choice to me but I'm leaving all the options on the table until we're ready to make a decision.

We have been on a good long break from chastity thanks to this piercing. I need a good way to dive back into the subject with my KH and get her excited to lock me up again. Any thoughts?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I honestly would start with a ball trap.

The fit tolerance is greater. A shaft only device can pull and push on a piercing. In my earlier days while I was still stretching I kinda hurt playing with shaft only devices. I never got sore in my ball trap Contender.

That’s just my experience. Others may chime in and say they went straight to a shaft only device and had zero problems. I didn’t. but every penis is unique.

11. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    Here's an update. Got my PA done mid September and it's now mid January. I am now at 6g and very comfortable.

I have been trying out my cherry keeper with a CBB locked on the end and it works extremely well. As I consider getting a device made for PA, I will continue with this setup.

It's nice to be locked up again.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    Another update. I now have a 4g curved barbell. I can fit a 2g fine it's just not very comfy. I think I am done at 4g. I have extra large balls ends for the barbell and it's a little too heavy as it is . Time to start shopping for a chastity device!

13. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    March update. Now I'm wearing a 2g screwball ring at 3/4. It is not the most comfortable thing in the world but I have decided this is where I am stopping for gauges.

Additionally, I have decided on getting the contender from malechastitynow. I am currently taking measurements and have most that I need. What I am struggling with is the length measurements. I will have to take many to get an idea of what I need. It varies for me from 90mm to 75mm. Some off them were taken laying down which I am not sure is correct and may give smaller reading.

I will take more measurements and update you guys soon. Hopefully after ordering my new contender!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You'll be pleased to learn that length is only critical if the length of the device is too long.
    In that case you're more likely to experience painful semi-erections.
    Your penis is always compressible lengthways, and in the medium range it's much more comfortable when the device is shorter, a little shorter than your actual length so that you are held against the end of the tube without 'wiggle room'.
    Most men can compress their penis straight back so much that nothing at all protrudes,
    I'd definitely recommend that you use the shorter length, or 10mm shorter.
    (65mm isn't particularly short!)

If you have an existing longer cage, I suggest stuffing the end with a wad to obtain your proposed shorter length and wear it like that for a day. That will give you confidence in ordering what might initially appear to be (but won't be) a too short cage.

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Congrats, 2 gauge is a good size. Versatile, and unlikely to close up on its own.

16. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    So after many measurements, the most common measurement standing with my penis straight forward, is 80mm.

The guide on the website says to get it exactly the length of your smaller measurements and not any shorter. So I am a bit conflicted.

Additionally, if i was going to get smaller, is 70mm a reasonable length? I am 8inches exactly while hard, so I am fairly certain I am larger than average but I just want to make sure I'm in the right ball park.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Your erect size won't mean much for sizing, as guys can vary between growers and showers and every shade in between.

Do you have an existing device? If you do, try wearing it with a wad in the end to shorten it.
    If you don't already have one, you could get a really cheap device online to try the size you think best and see.

Most guys who do this seriously get through a number of devices before they find the one that fits like a glove. It's a bit like trying shoes or trousers or anything else, you won't know for sure until you actually wear it.

The other thing is you'll change size with different times of year or day. Sometimes I fill my device, sometimes it shrinks away from the end of the tube. There's no 'perfect fit', your body is too variable, so don't get hung up on 1 centimetre here or there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice