Is PA the best solution?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by surelyprematurely, Sep 21, 2019.

1. surelyprematurely

surelyprematurely Active member

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    I have been trying cages for a while and even custom ones are a struggle to get to fit right. The cages always end up hanging very low because of my low hanging balls. I can wear my cherrykeeper but its not a perfect fit for me. I am also a grower going from 2 inches at smallest to a little over 8. Ive been told that the real issue is the low hanging testicles.

So my question is: will a PA device make my low hangers irrelevant for my fit?

I have always wanted to get a PA. It also seems that the PA is a great solution for growers/hangers like myself. Will my fit issues vanish with a proper PA?

I have not talked to my KH about it yet but god knows I would never get this done without her approval.

Thanks people!

2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I'm thinking of getting a PA as well for the same reasons. My Wife prefers me to be locked but I can't go but a day or 2 without issues and have to take a break. If I could lock up for a week or two at a time we'd both be a lot happier.

3. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    If it’s something you are considering, thinking about doing it and building up to the day you have it done is probably more stressful for some than the actual event. I am needle phobic so I certainly didn’t look; at the point that he pushed the needle through i thought he was still preparing to do it.

PorkChamber likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    I’m sure a lot of people will back you up with this, I don’t have one, but there have been a lot of posts that it solved things for them. But before you do, have you tried a smaller ring?

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    if you’ve always wanted a Prince Albert piercing, you should tell your keyholder. I did in early 2014. She helped me research. We found a professional shop. She accompanied me and watched me get pierced. It was a great experience doing it with her.

I also am 2” flaccid and have stretchy balls. I really loved the fit I obtained in my MaleChastityNow Contender with the PA security option. It’s incredibly comfortable and keeps me aligned. I can’t pull back. I have zero issues with turtling up and sneaking out.

I love my PA independent of chastity. You’ll enjoy it.

I’m not nearly as long, a mere 6”, but my wife can put me back in my cage after teasing, and force the cage over my erection, and we meet in the middle to press me back in. She can slip the PA hook in without hurting me. She’s happy she doesn’t have to worry about pinching or damaging her toy. ;)

lexie and Tom Allen like this.
  6. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    I'm guessing you don't regret it and it has helped you in relation to chastity?

7. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    I appreciate you trying to get the easier solution instead of jumping right to something drastic. That makes a lot of sense.

My cherry keeper does work better for me with a smaller base ring that is for sure. It is just barely big enough for me to fit one finger up to the knuckle. I will try a smaller size tho because those cherry keeper rings are only $20!

8. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    This is the kind of encouragement that I have seen all over CM for the PA. It certainly makes me feel better.

I brought it up to my KH today and I do not think she is super interested. She kind of thought chastity was getting "too serious too fast" which I can understand. This decision isn't all about chastity tho.

After everything is said and done I am pretty sure I will be getting it done. It is simply a matter of when!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I realised that If I truly wanted to be unable to touch myself and be controlled this was the only route. I have one more stretch to 5 mm then I can get the device, which is scary!

10. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    Scary but so exciting! You think the wait will be worth it? And what device are you planning on using?

11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    #11 Alceste, Sep 22, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    A PA is great at providing absolute security, as in the penis cannot be removed from the cage when the PA lock is in place. It is still important that the device fits correctly in all other ways.

It is best to experiment with cheap devices to find the right dimensions, then have a custom device made which fits the dimensions, and which incorporates a PA lock.

Remember that absolute security is impossible (locks can be picked, etc.). Trust is still important, but try to come up with a way where it can be backed up so that tampering cannot occur without it being evident. Security tags can be a good way to do this. Note that if someone really wants it removed for good, it can be removed, albeit with difficulty. It should be difficult enough to accomplish that it cannot be done at the spur of the moment.

12. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am planning on getting a Contender with a 5mm pin for my piercing with numbered tags so my kh would know if I tried to get out. The idea of giving up my freedom is a double edged sword

surelyprematurely likes this.
  13. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    I will take that advice! I guess I can't overlook the Importance of sizing even though there is a PA in play.

Speaking of locks being picked, has anyone seen the s-lock at steelworxxx is that as secure as it seems?

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Do you mean Steelwerks in Canada? It is easy to get them mixed up with the outfit in Germany. I think that the S-lock is relatively secure, because the size of the keyway on the screw is really very small. You would need to cut another slot in it to be able to use a screw driver or something. And then you would need a replacement screw.

Of course, there is the problem that all of the S-lock keys in the world open all of the devices. That comes down to trust. Could you get a spare key from somebody else? Probably. Could you get a spare key from the maker? I don't know, I have never tried. He would charge you, and it would take time. He might require you to send back the original screws to receive a new key.

Again, it comes down to inconvenience in the moment. If you don't have a key, you aren't getting out right away without destroying the screw, and your keyholder should be checking up on that from time to time.

15. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    Ultimate security certainly isn't something im looking for as I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist but comfort and some ability to be tamperproof for pulling out would be perfect! Locks are great and all but something about a security tag seems more... Honest? And isn't that what this is all about?

16. 1111111111116

1111111111116 Member

Local Time:
    We have the same cage then, and I he to agree, it is a really good and comfortable fit.

17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, security tags can make things difficult to cheat. Everything is a compromise in some ways.

18. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think knowing you are really quite trapped in a situation without your kh finding out makes chastity and control very real, it should not be something you pretend knowing you could actually get out; you need that helpless trapped feeling in the pit of your stomach!

Theo Pion and bondinchas like this.
  19. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    And this right here is a reason enough to get a PA!

bondinchas likes this.
  20. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    I've decided I will be getting a PA tomorrow morning guys! I appreciate the input!

spider203 and Skyhigh like this.
  21. surelyprematurely

RN
    California
    Local Time:

22. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I'm in a Behind Barz belt 24/7 and it is wonderful. Low hangers are perfect and a PA complete the security 100%. Since you are a grower I suggest a 2" tube for a nice, safe and compressed feeling. I ordered a 3" and it is simply too big. The right size is the size when you are 100% flacid, believe me it is the most comfortable when you can't get erect at all. Night time erections is in the past and you will sleep like a baby. For forty years I have been disturbed in my sleep and now I sleep like a 4year old.
    Best of luck, sincerely :)

JackStrap and surelyprematurely like this.
  23. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Great!

24. freekgeek44

freekgeek44 Baby dick in chastity

Local Time:
    You can find my experience getting pierced here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/pa-pierced-an-hour-ago.34227/

I am 2 weeks into the healing process. I highly recommend getting it done. I am excited for December when I can be fitted for a custom cage. I am going with a cage that does not have to sit behind my balls. No rubbing when I work out or tugging on my balls if the device pulls away from my body.

25. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Um. That seems surely premature (ha, had it make that joke). But you should get buy in from your partner. Not just “meh”

“I brought it up to my KH today and I do not think she is super interested. She kind of thought chastity was getting ‘too serious too fast’ which I can understand.”

While I love mine and wish I had done it much earlier, you sound like an over eager puppy tearing the leash handle out from your partner’s hand.

1. You didn’t “think” she was super interested. And so you’re doing it anyway?

It sounds like you haven’t had a real conversation. I’m sensing that you’re not listening. For this to be meaningful, I do suggest you talk.

2. Have you done any research on PA piercings? Do you know how to judge a professional shop? Have you looked at SafePiercing.org and PiercingBible.com ?

3. Are you getting approval or just “ok whatever” from her?

You don’t want to do things that pull you and your keyholder apart.

I made mine part of the entire experience and as a partnership, it worked great. It wasn’t a wedge. It became a bond.

I’m sorry to throw cold water but you’re projecting the same head space I was in when I was in my 20s and was steeling myself up to go sneak out to get a piercing without telling my wife. That would have been bad news.

This is less about the wisdom in how to get a PA, or chastity or anything.

Just let her be a partner in this.

She doesn’t have to witness it like my wife did. We did it to mark me as her independent of chastity.

Take care of your partner.

Rectrix and LockedinMCO like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice