Chastity and Polyamory

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Scarab2, Dec 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Scarab2

Scarab2 Member

IT
    Chicago, Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Chastity and polyamory can seem like clashing lifestyles. Though there are ways to make this work -- multiple keys, scheduled time out with other partners, or just accepting a lack of access. I'm curious to hear about your experience with polyamory and chastity. What works, what doesn't? It seems like most decisions would come down to a choice of if D/s comes first or if polyamory comes first.

tomf_22033 and QueenOfSwords like this.
  2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    You could also have a lockbox inside of a lockbox which holds your key. That way, you have to have both of their keys to get YOUR key.

3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I think it depends on the relationships. If it closed and mutual like our's, they both have a key. If we are together as a couple it becomes a decision based on if there are plans or not for three of us. It remains a D/s with both unless we are all together, then my wife makes the decisions. If there are others outside the household I can see where there may be issues concerning access. That would have to be discussed between the parties involved.

Giveitup likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    Not in a poly relationship, and never have been, but speaking from someone in a D/S lifestyle of almost 20 years, there would be a lead Dom in the other 2 people, and I feel it would be there choice.

Allen1987 likes this.
  5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    That is exactly how it operates here @madams-sissysub , I can't see it work any other way, at least with most in this type of situation. I'm sure there are others that involve different dynamics that may change the overall decisions between them.

6. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    We practice chastity and poly. Right now for us, the chastity does not get in the way of the poly. That could possible change in the future.

7. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I was surprised to see other poly couples here. My wife announced early on in our journey down the path that led to my chastity that she is poly. Another term I had to look up at the time. She has had a long term boyfriend for several years. She told me because she had a boyfriend it would be okay if I found a girlfriend. (It's much harder for a married guy to find a friend with benefits than it is for a woman, so it didn't happen.)
    After we got to the chastity phase she said if I did find a woman she had to be a dom and assist with my training. I did eventually find a dom woman I get to play with occationally. She does not like the cage at all so it is not a part of our play. She has a very high sex drive and really enjoys using me for her pleasure for a weekend while not allowing me to cum. I enjoy it also.

Arti_Rao and Rectrix like this.
  8. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    My wife and I have been poly for 10 years now.

Chastity so far has been a fun short term game. The max i have been locked up is 2 month. I didn’t have a GF at the time, and my wife did.

Other than that, my lock up periods have been 1-3 weeks, and would be scheduled around our poly life, and my interactions with the various GF I have had.

Once a few years back, I found a Dom GF who was also into chastity, so when I was locked, my wife and her would tease me and exchange keys.

I have now been locked for 3 weeks, and my wife has been mentioning that she feels differently about chastity this time around, and she doesn’t really have plans to unlock me. :confused:
    She has a BF, and although I don’t have a real GF, I have 2 good friends I hook up with.

It’s the first time chastity and polyamory are conflicting. My wife is still thinking how exactly she wants to manage it. But she is clearly the one « calling the shots » so to speak :p

The last possibility is to have a BF open minded enough to top a locked up boy. That could happen too...

Guest 8203, locked_top and Rectrix like this.
  9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Great responses

10. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I think what happened to us last Saturday, is a good example of how things might play out in the future.

We had planned for several weeks to go to a fancy sex party. A pretty girl i know was going to be there, and we had plans to have sex.
    My wife told me she would unlock me so I can play with that girl, but I was not allowed to come.
    She wanted to watch me fuck her, and there was the idea that maybe we would have sex afterwards...!

The pretty girl texted me the day before saying she got sick, and wouldn’t be able to come.

When we got to the party, my wife decided she wouldn’t unlock me after all.
    She got me naked in the middle of all those people having sex, and got me to get down on her. Then she found a pretty boy to fuck, and got me to get down On her some more.
    And that was it.

I guess it’s a good example of what is to come.
    > I might let you play with other people from time to time.
    > or not at all.

We will see how all this evolves :D

locked_top likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice