Diet help please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mikeodt, Dec 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mikeodt

Mikeodt Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    My domme and I both need to lose weight.
    I am looking for suggestions that my domme could use in helping me “making me “ lose weight.
    We where thinking to do the keto diet and fasting.
    We need ideals on how to stop emotional eating when we are stressed.
    We would like to use the femdom marriage lifestyle to change our eating and in the fun of playing we would lose weight.
    I am wearing a chastity cage and my wife is starting to take control.
    I was thinking that I would have to make the meals for my Queen and I would be exciting to be told I don’t get to eat that meal.
    I would love my wife to tie me to the bed and make me sleep bound so I could not sneak out and eat.
    We are looking for ideals to take our mind off food

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    not eating meals is not an effective way to lose weight. You just get hungry and eat more at the next opportunity. It should be easy for her to force you to lose weight - your next release is dependent solely on losing seven pounds, say. Her weight loss is a bit trickier, but if you're eating the same food in the same quantities it should be possible.

Good luck.

Calibob and boi paul like this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You can help her the most by meal planning, food prep and grocery shopping. Start by getting rid of anything in the house that you shouldn't eat or drink and make house rules that no one eats after a certain time unless it's a specific healthy snack. If you don't make solid plans and do your prep, you are setting yourself up to fail.

How can she help YOU? She enforces that you go to the gym or other exercise for at least 6 days a week. Make sure she can track you on your phone so that you are where you are supposed to be (gym ,bike ride, walk, run). Weigh in once a week (when you wake up) and if you haven't lost at least 1 pound, you stay locked in cage and possibly punished.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I know weight loss is a difficult proposition, especially as you get older (one of my issues). What always worked best for me, is to eat a balanced diet, but track calories. There are plenty of online tools that can tell you how many calories you need each day to safely lose weight, what calorie counts for most foods are, and how exercise affects your diet goals. Simply limiting your intake while increasing your exercise can make big differences. The best part is that is far more sustainable than fasting or crash diets. Because you can still eat most foods, in moderation, you don't develop as many cravings. Also, if you slip up one day you can easily get back on track the next day. Working chastity and control into the equation can even make it fun, as you get rewards (or punishments if you'd rather) for weight loss. As Jess suggested, you can take over the meal aspects for your Domme and thus help her by only providing good healthy foods. The most important part, is you want to have a slow, but steady weight loss. Quick fix attempts may work, but since you can't keep it up forever, you soon gain weight back. By learning to eat in moderation and perhaps replace stress- or boredom-eating with sexual play, you have a better chance of maintaining your new weight. Good luck, as it is so important for your mental well being as well as your overall health.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    While Mistress is very fit, She has been helping me to lose weight and to get into better shape. We do this through both weight and exercise.

I have always loved to wear corsets and so She devised a way to use that in controlling my carb count each day. I am permitted only 30 grams of carbs per day and I must maintain a log of every carb eaten through the day. Each morning, She reviews my previous day's log and, if I have exceeded my allotted 30 grams, I must wear a corset until bedtime of that day (usually 14-16 hours). Initially, that sounded like fun to me, but after you've been so confined for 4 or 5 hours, the corsetry gets really old. (She adds a locked belt around my waist to prevent my taking the corset off and, when I really blow my carbs, She tightens the laces accordingly tight!)

She also got me a Fitbit tracking device and I am required to walk/run at least 12,000 steps per day. If I fail to meet my 12,000 steps, the goal for the following day is raised by twice the steps that I came in short.

I have been on this campaign for almost a year and have now lost more than 80 pounds. Since getting accustomed to my goals, I now rarely blow them and need "correctional adjustment".

I know that this is working for me, but it's an ongoing process and doesn't show results overnight, but I am wondering if you and your Mistress might have some sort of a challenge in which there are rewards for each of you doing your part. (Of course, Her rewards may also be some sort of torment for you, too!)

6. John.Ger43

John.Ger43 New member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    I lost weight very successfully with intermittent fast (I hope, it's the right term, in German, it's called "Intermittierendes Fasten").
    I started with 90 kgs and after half a year, I am at 75 kgs with low risk to put on weight again.

These are the rules:
    8 hours a day, you are allowed to eat as much as you want (until you are full) and what you want. The other 16 hours, you are only allowed to drink calory free drinks: water, tea, coffee (without milk or sugar). Little sports supports the process.

I started with breakfast at 10 a.m. and finished with dinner at 6 p.m. The only sacrifice for me was the relinquishment of beer and crackers when watching TV in the evening.

The first weeks, I lost 1 kg per week, but after 4 weeks, something changed. For some weeks, I lost no weight, but my hunger decreases and I was full earlier. Then the slimming continued, slowly but constant 1/2 kg per week, until I reached my goal.

I'm in my late 50ies and I'm very happy with my new weight.

7. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Hands down-Carb Free!!!!!!!
    Seriously, I eat only meats, eggs and real cheese. There are no restrictions. I eat all I want when I want. I lost nearly 50 pounds while suffering nothing. I am never starving and there is no exercise regime. There are only two rules. #1-Eat meat, eggs & cheese. #2-Eat meat, eggs & cheese. My doctor monitors my cholesterol and I take a niacin supplement to keep it down. In just over two years I’ve gone from 191 to 145 all while eating like a pig. Good luck!!!

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I hate trendy “diets”. First most people don’t read and properly follow them. Next most aren’t good for long term health.

I’d suggest first finding a good doctor. Make sure yo7 don’t have any medical issues. In my case, I had an issue with insulin that wasn’t diabetes. My doctor and I have come up with a treatment plan and I’ve lost 50 this year.

That said, the first thing is to have a healthy diet. But be sane. Treats should be included but not in bulk nor all the time.

Also people say to clean up your diet before exercising. I find the opposite works for me. When I work out, my body craves healthier food and doesn’t want junk. So I get in the gym and then work on diet.

Finally small changes add up. Start parking away from stores. Walk more. Eat less. Take the stairs. Sign up for a fitness class or two.

Drink lots of water

Set sane goals and don’t get discouraged. 1/2 to 2 lbs a week is the accepted safe range. Sometimes more will come off early. And don’t be afraid to make adjustments and try things. In fact, don’t get stuck doing the same things the body adapts fast. Oh and don’t get frustrated when something doesn’t work.

Most importantly have fun.

Calibob likes this.
  9. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Low-carb, keto, intermittent fasting are all very good ways to lose weight. The trick is to stick with them. Sometime you hit a plateaued and people become discouraged and quit or change to something else. Stick with it for a while and see if it works for you. Everybody’s a little bit different somethings work better for some people than others. One good thing is if you both do it together you can eat the same foods and give each other support. So eat the right kind of food, the right amount, and exercise. The really hard part is to keep it off once you lose it that’s where the real war is!

Calibob likes this.
  10. Calibob

Calibob Member

Anaheim, Ca
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Great advise from everyone who has posted. Nearly four years ago I decided that being fat was not a good way to be living, so I went on a regime of my own. It wasn't a specific diet. I knew if I reduced eating and drinking fat producing products, limited my carbs, reduced my portions I resurrected an old fitbit of my wifes, set the step count goal at 15,000 per day, 5 days a week. Quit drinking beer, and eating white foods ( I stopped eating all breads, potatoes (fries included ugh), etc. ) I also made a pact with myself to not take a second helping of anything at dinner time unless I took a second portion of salad first. A guy has to have some vices, so two things I did not give up was vodka and dark chocolate. I started walking each morning, again at least 5 days a week, until I worked up to 4 miles per outing, roughly an hour walk. Then, as I began melting the pounds off, I began running and walking. I went from 245 to 175, and had to buy all new clothes.

I continue to do the exercising, but am not as strict on my diet as I used to be, I have more cheat days. Honestly, I gained 10 pounds back from my low, but feel pretty good about that considering a few health related issues, including four surgeries.

I have a small yearly pocket calendar. I weigh myself every week day now, but when actively dieting I weighed myself every day. I continue to take a pic of the scale reading and text it to my wife every day so she is in on where I stand. She likes my weight where it is, and recently told me that at 175 she thought I was too thin. Each week we would review my weight loss during our weekly FLR review session. Having her onboard was critical to the success, and she helped me plan meals, even though I prepared them she would suggest meals very low in in calories like grilled chicken salads, etc.

So my diet was nothing more than everything in moderation, and reduced portions. There were times when the weight loss was almost negligible, I would go a week or two with almost no movement, then boom, it was disappear. For me, dieting is nothing more than deciding to break old habits and replacing them with new ones. That 70 pounds was lost in about 10 months. I shot for 2 pounds weight loss a week, easy at first, but harder as you drop the pounds.

Good luck! You souind committed, and that's the biggest step of all.

11. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    You're not Gona like this.
    Eat healthier, exercise more.
    Less calories in than out.

No cheat or easy way to do it.
    Clean unprocessed food.
    Cut out the sugar and excess carbs.

Not a crash diet of no calories; a lifestyle change with a slight deficiency in calories to make weight loss enjoyable and so you don't crash and give up.
    Self control, you sneaking to the fridge at night cheats noone but yourself, no one wins.

No easy way round it .

Calibob and tomf_22033 like this.
  12. Mikeodt

Mikeodt Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for all of your comments.
    I started the keto diet about 8 months ago and lost 50 lbs.
    But when life got hectic and I seen no weight loss we both gave up and started in our old ways.
    I agree that I need to not give up so quickly.
    I make suppers most night for my Queen and I am excited to go back to eating healthy.
    I keep suggesting to my wife we need to stop feeling we are missing out on sugary foods.
    We need to stop thinking we are on a diet.
    We need to change our minds to realize it is healthy eating for a better life.
    I have been encouraged by some of the posts thank you

Calibob and Gigaman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice