Sizing ring ?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Darrad143, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Ok so I just got my sizing rings from MM. Ok the direction say not to able to fit 2 fingers in the ring but 1. So after wear the ring for an hour I can fit 2 fingers in between should I try smaller?

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Probably, but not too tight, especially with a single ring. Note that the measurement can fluctuate during the day.

3. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    Yes you are right I down sized beenreal comfortable had it on all night and all day. Just checked it and I can get 2 fingers in that one also.

4. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    Ok so today after a comfortable sleep. I was doing chores nothing strenuous (like my job) and a testicle slipped out. Should I try smaller or just expect that

5. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    You should only be able to fit one finger (up to the knuckle) while standing naked and flaccid in a warm comfortable room.

Most people, myself included, overestimate our flaccid size when measuring.
    If you are falling out of it, it's probably still too big.
    If your ring is too big, the weight of the cage can pull it down your scrotum.
    If you order too large a ring, the only fix is a new ring.

If I were you I would keep trying smaller rings until you find the smallest one you can comfortably wear for at least 24 hours. If anything starts turning blue, or feels like it's burning, take it off ...that ring is probably too small.

Chadstallion likes this.
  6. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    There's really no need to wear the ring all day as soon after you get a base ring on it usually starts to work like a cock ring would naturally and thus your measurements would be inaccurate. Put your rings in a row largest to smallest. Better yet, get a piece of paper that is blank, like copy paper, and trace the rings on the paper and use it as a guide to know which ring you put on to cut down on confusion in ring sizes. Mark the inside of the ring on the paper with the measurement. Then, put on the ring that you believe to be your fit measurement, check for the knuckle test, take off the ring, notate which ring you put on. Do this process several times a day at different points. Morning before start of day, mid day if possible, and night before bed. You should start seeing a pattern of which ring fits and should be getting the same ring(s) multiple times til you narrow it down to one or two different rings. Then it's a matter of making a decision. If you have a chastity device already, you can go a little bit off of the measurements of the rings you have for them and what you know about them (are they too big, too small, etc) to find a starting point for what rings to eliminate from your selection process. You can do the same thing for the shaft diameter ring. Length is also easy using this same process. This does not take a long time to get done. One week of dedicated measuring ( or two if you prefer) and you can be scarily accurate in the device when you receive it. Also, if you find that the gap in another device is right on, there are tools to measure that distance (micrometer) and these are readily available for purchase from many online retailers as well as hardware stores if you want to get even more accurate.

The instructions they give you are very clear but the reasoning behind them is this, if you wear a base ring without the cage attached, it works as a cock ring and your measurements will be wrong because the two are meant to function as a unit together. wearing a ring without the rest of the cage or wearing two rings without the restraint of the bars or rods of a full cage will not net you an accurate measurement once your member stands at attention so you have to measure quickly, notate your comfort, and move on. When you get a well fitted device, it just works right and you'll know because it fits and it's comfortable to wear. If it doesn't fit, you got your measurements wrong. If you're really concerned about it, buying more than one sized ring is an option if you choose to do that. Plus, there are many things that if measured incorrectly can be fixed which are well noted on their website.

If you have sizing questions, I urge you to just call the owners of the company. They are amazing people to talk to and will answer all your questions so have them (your questions) ready, call them up, and have a note pad and pen to take down the answers. Then work from there. I got my device measurements right on the first try because I followed the instructions they gave me and I'm trying to share that with you here. But please, just call them. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

7. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    The folks at MM will definitely help. For me, I went with a pretty comfortable ring that probably would allow for some testicular slippage if I was wearing it alone as a cock ring but I ordered a small 1/4 inch gap space between ring and cage. For most people I think the gap space is a bigger factor for preventing slip than ring size.

Good luck!

8. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for advice. I really appreciate it

UnderHerEye likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice