He's not going to know what's hit him. Literally.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ellie40, Sep 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    So those of you who've already seen my posts so far know that I'm new here and new to the lifestyle. I came here to find out how I can re introduce sex into my marriage (it's been 2 years without any) and be the boss in the bedroom. I want total control or I'm not interested.

Today has been interesting as I raised the subject with hubby about me wanting to have sex again as I missed hot sex (not the boring sex we'd been having) but that I wanted to take the lead and to my pleasant surprise he said he was really turned on by the idea and asked if that would mean he'd get tied up cos he said he would love that. He was then making jokes about how I will be doing all the work and will need to give him lots of pleasure. So although he's up for it I don't think he gets it. But that's okay - he will learn.

He also admitted that he has been masturbating pretty much every day since sex fizzled out between us and I told him that that has to stop and I will take control and give him the best o that he's ever had but he has to leave off the jerking off. He agreed and said it was all very exciting. So far so good.

This was all discussed this morning and then tonight he's gone and behaved really badly and ruined the sexy vibe by shouting and swearing at me when I came home, saying that I dont spend enough time with him yadda yadda yadda (I'd been out for 3 hours getting my hair and nails done. Big deal.)

He needs to be taught how to behave, how to respect me and how to make me happy. He's not doing any of those things at present and frankly he doesn't deserve me.

I shall be getting a few props together (hand cuffs, blindfold, gags, whips and paddles) and am ready to make a start. It cant begin soon enough in my opinion.

Any advice about what I should do to him in my first session gratefully received. This is all very new to me!

2. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow I think you have a task ahead of you, he certainly need to be tamed. A stricken discipline routine with him locked to stop his nasty masturbation habit to start I think.
    Be strong

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Wow
    First congrats on getting the confidence to take charge.

Now you have a lot of work to do and a lot of decisions to make.
    Do you want a Female Lead Relationship (FLR) or is this just play?
    What does he want?

I’d suggest that you work on communication as it seems you want an FLR and he wants play.

Personally I think all relationships should be FLR but that’s a different discussion.

I do think you have to start by making things pleasurable for him. But in time you need to ween him of his orgasms and about this being about him. Make him learn that your pleasure comes first and IF he gets any, it’s from pleasing you. In time he shouldn’t associate orgasms with pleasure.

Personally I’ve come to loathe them as I hate the crash after cumming. But that’s another aside.

I’d suggest you read some of the old accounts on women who have trained their men. I’d suggest you learn from them and understand that it takes time, patience and a lot of work. So be prepared.

I’d also suggest on making this fun at first. Have a good time and WHEN he screws up don’t get mad as we men are pathetic and simple and it takes time for us to be trained.

If you frustrate him too much or if he feels like he’s too big of a disappointment to you, his ego will quit. So don’t forget this. Use it to your advantage.

Finally learn what he wants and use it. Again we’re simple and most guys are selfish. That’s you’re enemy and friend. Turn it on him and use it but do so carefully.

Feel free to PM me if you like. Otherwise be strong and good luck. And please keep us posted.

4. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Yes it's going to be quite a journey aI think!

sissy_christine and Guy like this.
  5. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Thank you for such a great reply. I hadn't even thought about the distinction between FLR and play and yes you're right, he just wants to play doesn't he?

So much good advice in there and so thank you, I will genuinely use it. Especially the bit about giving him some pleasure to begin with.

6. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m so glad I could help
    I’m hoping things go well.
    And can’t wait to hear about it

danijean001, sissy_christine and Guy like this.
  7. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    If he enjoys You tying him, gagging him and administering pain from whips and paddles i'd imagine he would be open to being locked up. Maybe don't tell him you've bought a device ( a knock off CB6000 might be a good place to start) tie him and punish/tease him without relief then lock him up and tell him that it can come off when You are satisfied. See how he reacts. Then maybe you could try him wearing it until the next time he sees you, like when you go to work for example. It's still 'playing' in his mind but You can keep stretching out how long that play lasts and what Your demands are, a little at a time.

8. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    However. If he is shouting and swearing when you've been out for a few hours, that sounds like a deeper problem that can't be fixed by D/s kinds of play/lifestyle. That sounds like a personality that wants to be in control and feels like an aspect of their life is out of control. whereas a lot of submissives are people who feel like they have a lot of control in their lives and want to feel 'out of control' in their D/s relationship, if that makes sense

9. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Thanks interesting. Yes I see that. I think he's basically very scared of losing me (he's 18 years older than me and I think it bothers him more than he let's on) and so he gets really jealous and he's also REALLY bossy. As I am naturally bossy too you can see we do clash!

He also says that I am way more intelligent than him and can run rings around him in an argument. Perhaps he just always feels on the back foot with me and that's why he gets all revved up and kicks off. He really is very silly!

10. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    Think of it as fishing, your 'line' isn't strong enough to pull him in by main force, you have to 'play' him, giving a little slack when its necessary, tightening up whenever you can, little by little, until he surrenders.

11. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Maybe you both want to be dominant. Like he says, 'You're going to be doing most of the work' when he's tied up. Sounds like he'll be the boss even when You have him tied down. Maybe you could both switch. Whatever happens, as long as You can curb his masturbating and You start playing together and exploring You'll be getting more sex right?

danijean001 likes this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    My honest opinion is that the two of you are miles apart in terms understanding what is going on and you need to resolve that.

He thinks this is going to be his wank fantasy come true. You think you're taking control. It could be a disaster unless you talk this through.

Good luck

KMW’s, durango_o, Hut6000 and 5 others like this.
  13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I agree that more conversation will help the situation, particularly establishing what each of your needs and goals are. If you are more in sync from the beginning, you will be successful on your journey.

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    What we are learning is that many (most?) men are interested in sex which satisfies their fantasies and fetishes. That is miles away from an FLR, which is where I think you are thinking of leading your marriage. Many of the women on this site have a lot of experience with this sort of transition. I suggest that you study what many of them have written over the years.

Think of chastity as a tool to capture and move him to where you want him in the relationship.

danijean001, Mandyman and Ellie40 like this.
  15. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    Any husband that yells and screams at his life partner has issues that need to be addressed, we are not living in the fifties. I commend you for even putting up with him. As others have said, slow and steady will correct this course, but it's going to take a lot of patience. You have my best wishes for strength and courage.

16. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, I agree with this. That does not sound like healthy behavior.

17. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    As hot as it probably sounds to most people here, I strongly advise against trying to to lock him without permission from him. He needs to know what he's getting into. He needs to want it. Dangle the carrot of hotter sex with you, but only on your terms. Part of your terms can be spending time in the cage. Maybe something less than an hour at first and slowly increasing until it's under your complete discretion (something that he needs to agree to).

Otherwise... Well, it won't be good for either of you.

durango_o, bondinchas and Ellie40 like this.
  18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I agree, but I hope that goes without saying. Consent is necessary.

bondinchas and tecolote like this.
  19. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    You're definitely right. We are both bossy and want to be the boss. I think that we are fundamentally not that suited for each other BUT there are a lot of things about our relationship that we both really enjoy and our clashes and arguments are always soon forgotten.

I was hoping that I would be more willing to relinquish some of the control in the house to him if I could be boss in the bedroom. So it's obviously very early days.

And yes, any sex is better than no sex!

Mark Owen and bondinchas like this.
  20. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    True. We do need to talk. He's being typical bloke and not wanting to, plus he says when we do talk it's like I'm having a one to one with an employee (I'm the boss of a small company so I'm very used to be a real boss). I need to work on that too. Hey we're all work in progress.....

RexVa and bondinchas like this.
  21. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    He does. He is the one who instructs me on exactly what to do in bed and frankly that's always been the problem. Maybe a gag is the solution to that one!

22. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Yes I'm finding this site really helpful and interesting. There are so many lovely people and lots of info.

Alceste and bondinchas like this.
  23. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    I wont lie, I have thought about walking away from this relationship at times but you know what? There is so much about it that makes it worthwhile. And he isn't a total arse as he's the one that does all the cooking, DIY, keeps the house clean and most of the shopping. He's a neat freak too which I am as well (that's the control side of us!) so on those things he's my perfect partner. He's also good with money (my ex was not so to me that's important) and we enjoy quite a comfortable life financially so theres a lot at stake for me to get this to work.

He just needs to learn that that type of controlling behaviour is not acceptable - but it's not easy of course.

24. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    Yes and I dont want this to be all about him either. Which it will be if I'm not careful. To me, chastity is part of the solution to this situation, not the goal in itself.

25. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    True
    But communication is the most important tool you have. Sadly most people aren’t good at it.

Personally I’m glad you’re seeing this. Now the challenge is going to be working through the rough patch you’ll experience as the relationship dynamics change. He will fight you. He’ll go along then out of the blue he’ll drive yi7 nuts and frustrate you. Most likely he won5 even realize it. You’ll also be a bit passive aggressive. So the more you are aware, the less it’ll cause problems you can’t discuss and work through.

sissy_christine and Ellie40 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice