PIV Anxiety

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by My-submission, Sep 8, 2019.

1. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    My wife and I are quite new to this. It was me who suggested we give it a go. So far I have done two sets of 5 days totally locked then a set of 4 days locked with only a day or two out in between these sets. The last time we had PIV was mid way through the first set and I was locked back up after. I have serviced her orally whilst locked and she enjoys the doxy I purchased. My last O was 24th August when she ruined me. (Not quite sure how she knew about that method if I'm honest) . So now I'm 7 days locked on 4th set and as it is her time of the month it is not likely I will be released for another 5. I think she enjoyed telling me that as she had a little LAUGH. But at some point she will want PIV. Sometimes I feel like I could cum in my cage at any moment I'm just so horned up. When she demands it I know I will not last but I don't want to dissapoint her. I love being locked and under her control but I worry about not being able to sexual satisfy her with my cock and develop some kind of PIV anxiety which may put her off locking me in my cage again. Can anyone share there experiences?

Want2B_Locked, Guest 3729 and Ajf60 like this.
  2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    If you are caged long enough then your Kh will be able to uncage you, her cock will respond willingly in all likelihood and she will be able to mount you for example, and you will have confidence that you will be able to be ridden-try 2 weeks with maybe 2 minutes removal for cleaning

Ajf60 likes this.
  3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I guess what I'm saying is that the benefits of long term lock up is that your penis tends to become rock hard when given the chance

bondinchas and My-submission like this.
  4. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    So last night after going out to a gig and drinking, I needed to be uncaged for the night as is sensible once in a while-I was happy to go to sleep forgoing any play-well that flipped pretty quick and within a minute my wife was riding me like...let's say an extremely emancipated woman in charge!-this is possible if you go for weeks caged and well ..just being caged and taken out when she needs

5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Great advise from Miffy. Do keep trying to perform as needed. Once your wife decides on how long she wants to wait you'll have to be ready, like a fireman! LOL

For us, I have not had PIV sex in years. My anxiety is off the charts about that. She prefers her Magic Wand, my tongue, fingers. You can always cover for yourself with really good oral for her.

My-submission likes this.
  6. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    my experience is a little different.
    after being caged for a long period attaining and erection was actually difficult.
    cant comment on stamina after being caged since I tend to pop off within a few strokes even before chastity.
    its been so long since Ive been inside her pussy. 15 years. I doubt I would make it in at all before cumming if I coud get hard.

7. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    It has been 14 years for me having PIV but like jailbird, I have become A great at oral and becoming Her 24/7 slave housekeeper good luck.

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    When Mrs Chaste decides to use my penis, she makes sure she has had at least 1 orgasm with the strap on, just in case! The last time she used me by the way was back in March!

Rectrix and My-submission like this.
  9. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I total agree with Miffy. My experience has been I am usually locked for 5-7 days and only let out for PIV (my Mistress loves it to much to give it up). I noticed when I'm out I have bigger and firmer erections and I'm lasting longer too. Actually I'm lasting to long for my Mistress. What she started to do is when she is done she said "you have 5 seconds to cum or no orgasm and back in your cage" and she starts counting down

My-submission and Miffy like this.
  10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I hear that! I would need a little blue pill!

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For me it was the opposite, when we first started with chastity and I was not locked 24/7 I would be released so we could have piv, I was so excitedI didn’t want to orgasm, as I didn’t want it to end, then I found I couldn’t! Madam wasn’t to bothered as I would bring her to climax orally. The next day when I was at home after work I would masturbate to the thought of the night before and I would orgasm in a few minutes.
    Remember the main thing is your key holders pleasure.

bondinchas and My-submission like this.
  12. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Thanks for your comments. I'll let you know how I get on.

13. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Whenever that may be.

14. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    My experiences are a little different as I have been in mental chastity for 18 months without the aid of a cage.
    My KH like to spend hours teasing and tormenting me as such I can go hours and hours without doing more than leaking precum.
    As for piv sex I have no idea how long I would last as in 18 months we have never had piv sex which does not worry me as I am a legend at oral I can bring my KH off in minutes or make it last hours depending on what they want and need.

15. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Shortly after our last PIV, I was allowed to get a PA. She is still intimidated by the jewelry.

However since my last O, I wasn’t very obedient for a couple of days. It may be awhile before anything happens.

16. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting topic about PIV anxiety. I had it before chastity. I am so attracted to my wife and submitting to her I would masturbate at every opportunity thinking about her. When it came time for PIV I just could not perform. This really upset her and gave me anxiety. You can see the viscous circle, I always felt pressured, which did not go well. Since being in chastity and pleasing her other ways, its like a huge weight is off. Now that PIV is so rare, and the only time I am allowed to cum, Its a really weird feeling.

17. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I am a little confused any advice welcome. I
    didn't know if it was best to start a new thread or continue here but to save going over first post I will continue here.

I suppose the question is Is she now truly on board with chastity after only about 4 weeks? Is this now real? Or is she fed up as no PIV last night I don't know. Don't get me wrong I hope this is the case.

A few days ago she commented that it might be quite some time until she let's me out. As it's early days in our journey I was delighted to hear those words but thought she would be after PIV soon enough so I'll be let out soon. She enjoys that I assumed.

So this is 4th set and day 12 locked. Still no orgasms since last update. As you know I've been anxious about PIV. Last night I was sure she would be after PIV but NO it didn't happen, instead we held each other face to face close in bed, I couldn't contain my breathing and I was throbbing in my cage. I am soo horned up at the moment and although I'm not being a pest with it I think it's obvious. So here is the confusion. I didn't know what to do last night in that moment, My head was saying things like "Does she want me to fuck her" I'm definitely not going to last long" Do I take the lead here like I used to and just fuck her""She hasn't said I can let myself out" "Should I ask - No that's not being submissive" I want it bad but I more want to be a good submissive husband". What does she want - should I ask" Is she enjoying this" "Am I letting her down here" I wanted to beg her to make me cum one way or another but that's not how it works. Or is it? head was spinning yet the moment was incredibly powerful. So then my hand was placed by her onto her pussy, if I tried to do anything it was placed back there and held perfectly still, no fingers or moving around. Just still for no more than 5 minutes then she rolled over and that was it. I was incredibly worried that she might be dissatisfied or disappointed or as I mentioned at the start. Did those words have true meaning. Am I missing something plainly obvious? I just don't want to have let her down. What do you think?

No issues this morning. I got up before her as I now do and got her things ready before she left for work.

18. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    To clarify the fed up part. I wish for the chastity to continue. Its quite mind blowing right now.

19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    She's being really clear. That's what she wants. And now, for the first time, she can get it.

20. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Thanks, you see not so long ago I would have seen that as a clear invitation for PIV and possibly she would too. And I was wondering if that's what she was waiting for then just got fed up. But I suppose thinking about some other things that have occurred this past month in chastity such as comments and little actions maybe she is enjoying this and getting into it. I will non the less report back whenever PIV occurs.

21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Reads to me like you may want to start being careful what you're wishing for, LOL. I used to have the same concerns and suggested sleeves, numbing spray (works wonders for us), etc only to find out she is light years ahead of me. She even has a way (no idea what as she mixes things up) of manipulating me where I cant cum (at least for 20 min).

Point being: if she is getting a much nicer, more attentive, you then the smallest problem she has is PIV (no pun or insult implied). Conversation, if she allows, may help any anxieties (my GF calmed me down with "don't worry about that buddy, I know who is in charge here and I will get it when I see fit"). Frankly, it terrifies me how quickly she has sorted this out.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  22. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I developed a bit of an anxiety with PIV just like you. My lockups from the start were anywhere from 1-3 weeks sometimes 4 weeks but not often. When she would allow me to have sex with her i could never last more than a minute or two before having a huge orgasm. As I thought she would dislike me being a “minute man”, it turns out that she very much likes that she can make me cum on demand. As much as she likes piv she likes that I have no control even more. I have found we have very little piv anymore and mistress prefers other methods to make me O that are much more satisfying to her. The trade off is well worth it for her and I’m probably the only one who really misses the piv between us. Sometimes I feel that she allows me piv when she needs a confidence or power boost and the fact that I cum almost instantly makes her feel very big. So I’ve learned just tobroll with it and she’s going to do what she likes and what makes her feel good. Although she enjoys getting me off, it’s more about what she gets out of it and enjoys over what I do.

Rectrix, Headtrip and My-submission like this.
  23. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Interesting thanks. So basically the fact that I may blow my load rather quickly could further add to her control over me which she may quite enjoy. I hope so.

Guest 3729 and gingers_sub like this.
  24. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    That’s pretty much the truth of it :)

25. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice