PIV Anxiety

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by My-submission, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Or like my wife she will ride you forbidding you to come, slowing down if needed! Bcwywf!

2. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    We will see. I deffinatley think she wants it tonight

3. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Relax and enjoy! If she changes her mind then you will still wake up in the morning feeling great i reckon!

4. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    You have an evening of service ahead of you-that should get the fire burning as it were!

5. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Denied last night. LOL. Without going into to much detail she asked me to put on a little show for her whilst she sat watching drinking a glass of wine laughing at my efforts. I think she is enjoying using her power over me, I love her so much. However I have selfishly been thinking most of the day about myself and my own desperation to O. I might have to beg to be emptied by any means. I'm now re focused on her.

bondinchas and danijean001 like this.
  6. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    OK I'll try save the whole story for my journal "Hopefully now is the time" on the blogs journals section and keep this post to the topic of PIV Anxiety as best as I can.

So last night PIV was permitted. I didn't expect this at all. Apart from being threatened prior that if I didn't perform I would be locked away for a longer period of time, no preasure. (Another sign that she is really discovering a more dominant side to her) Prior to PIV time a good amount of time was spent massaging her body and then going down on her and she was already very aroused. I was then allowed to rub my cage against her which I found an amazing experience as I could see what was happening but had no feeling. I was unlocked by her immediately before being allowed inside her. Luckily I didn't come in my cage before getting this far. So here we are, how did it go? Surprisingly well. I was nice and hard Rock hard in fact. possibly keeping the base ring on helped there. There were a few other distractions going on which took my mind off cuming too soon. I controlled myself and my pace I was doing well. For some reason I've more recently discovered that we seem to effectively communicate sexualy in these moments, so whilst it's nice and slow we had this kind of sexual discussion which wentoon for a reasonable amount of time. Eventually she took charge of the pace, she went on top and rid me hard and not surprisingly at that point I didn't last long however my orgasm was hard, long and intense I just kept on going which surprised me. This in turn gave her exactly what she wanted. I asked afterwards how she found it as I was quite pleased with myself. She whispered in my ear "It was good. But I think you can do better" I'm back in chastity now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice