Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Debbie1988

Debbie1988 New member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    It took two months?!

2. thatchastityguy

thatchastityguy New member

Local Time:
    11:30 PM
    Yes. when I first purchased the kit, mid-July, Dr. Mende said that he would ship the package, for whatever reason during the first week of August. I didn't make a big deal out of it- I was excited. Then August came and I waited around for two weeks and then contacted Dr. Mende and told him my package still had not arrived. He advised me to give it one more week and then contact him again. So, I waited another week, and still nothing. Mind you, the package didn't have a tracking number so I was forced to just wait around for the package. Then I waited another week and I contacted Dr. Mende again and he said that he didn't know what happened to the package and that he would resend a measuring kit, free of charge, through registered mail. He shipped it last week, provided me a tracking number, and within two weeks, I got the kit!!! :)))) now I'm eager to get started.

3. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    Measure a few times, different times per day, a few different days. Your first measurement is likely to be wrong because you'll be too excited ;-)

lord9 likes this.
  4. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    So, ummmm, guys
    I ordered the Arch with the antibacterial coating tube with extra holes (climate tube), two d-rings (left & right side) & deal bolts BUT I forgot te most important detail
    I accidentally forgot to order a waistband. I didn’t know you had to order a waistband and a tube, I thought it was all one package! LMAO I ordered the stuff on the 18th of September after measuring a couple of times and the payment arrived at neosteel on the following day. Dr. Mende was quick to email me and let me know that I needed a waistband LOL I’m sorry I didn’t update you guys more recently.

5. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    Well darn ! Guess we'll wait some more.......lol

6. chastiff

chastiff Long term member

Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM

Any chance you are 78 cm (adjustable to +/- 1 cm)

If so, I'm selling mine.

7. steeltrap

steeltrap New member

Local Time:
    My Neosteel Arch was just delivered today! I measured 5 times over two weeks. One time, I measured while following along with the video, the next time I followed along with the written directions, then I measured a couple more time without either. The last time I followed along closely with the video again. It's interesting how the measurements change. Also, I was too excited the first time and didn't pay attention to what I was supposed to be measuring from but it all worked out. In the end, I felt like I've arrived at the right numbers for me and submitted the order. That didn't stop me from from second guessing myself many times over the 10 weeks from order to delivery.

Well, I'm all locked up now and the fit is perfect! I feel like it'll take a little while to get the waist band to conform to my shape perfectly but the general size seems to be just right. Thanks for all the reviews.

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    It is impossible to transfer experience from a MySteel or Neosteel as the MySteel is an inferior product. I know, I have tried both.

9. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    No, sorry /:

10. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    Ladies & Gents! The arch i ordered will be shipped November 8. So hopefully I receive it by the 15th

11. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    According to Dr. Mende, my chastity belt was shipped today and I should be receiving it next week, either Wednesday or Thursday. I’m excited!!

chastiff likes this.
  12. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    I have a feeling that the waistband might be too small. I struggle with my weight and hope to use the chastity belt as a way to keep me in line with diets & stuff. I’m tired of being overweight /:

13. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    My-steel is inferior for male only, but not for female. My-steel makes a very nice belt for my wife

14. thatchastityguy

Local Time:
    I picked up the belt from the post office today and I immediately went home to try it on! I was so excited!!! However, all of my excitement got crushed as when I went to put on the belt, the waistband was wayyyy too small. In 2 months & 13 days that it took for me to receive my belt, I managed to gain almost 10 pounds and added some more inches to my waistline. As I’ve said in past postings, I really struggle with my weight. To make matters worse, the rear cable was wayyy too short. It was short 4.5 inches. I somehow managed to completely write down the wrong number on my initial order form. On the notes I have on my phone, I had the correct number, but I transcribed it incorrectly. The penis tube fit perfectly; I just need those extra couple of inches on the rear cable and waistline and it’ll be snug. Now, I’m just sitting with my belt on the bed, frustrated & sad that now I’ll have to return it to get adjusted and have to wait another super long time /:

15. desiretaps

desiretaps Member

Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Same happened to me thatchastityguy, but I mis mesured and the wasistband was too big, so I could pull it up and down like underwear. My measurements were off by 7cm! I did not order a measuring kit and I really should have. I did have my Mistress help me measure but the kit would have taken the guess work out of it. It took a long time to get a new belt (Decided to keep the other one for later years, assuming I add more cm's to my waist.) , but perfection take time.

16. b173325

b173325 New member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM

Excuse me. I have the same issue with my Neosteel Arch but my problem is not solved after another year of using. For every 20 minutes of sitting, I cannot endure another minute unless standing up and stretching. It's really annoying. I wish I could wear it comfortably while sitting down and working. I work with computer all the day and so I have to sit most of the time. Is there any advice you can provide to me? Thank you very much

17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I'm glad you put this issue across since I sit in front of computer all day too. Was considering Arch think I will second guess it

18. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    It depends on where your pain is coming from. For me, sitting on the tube itself is not an issue, however the top of the tube is digging into the "fat" above the penis (I am slightly chubby). This gets seriously uncomfortable after a bit and I have not found a 100% working solution to this yet..

19. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    I'm an office worker too, I'm also sitting most of the time on my desk. I'm wearing a "The fun" (sligtly different from "The Arch") all day long. Sometimes this works well for weeks but then suddenly a bruise occurs an I'll have to ask my mistress, to have a day off. I had quite a few belts (CS100, Latowski, various Neosteel), but the Neosteel Models turned out to be the best ones for everyday use. Even so, they are close but truly not perfect.

My Advices for you:
    1. "Tube digging into the fat"
    This is basicly a matter of the right bending, you need to find a better angle for the tube. You can also try, to bent the tube a litte further away from your body. Ok, this might feel less secure, but you'll have to set up your prioritys.
    Also try to put a piece of soft fabric between your pubic area and the locking tap. You'll don't have to squeeze it between the borders of the penis tube. Just try if it moves your fat into a different position. I
    occasionally use a thin nylon sneaker sock (skin colored :))

2. The middle part withe the two rivets
    This one gave me a hard time. I managed to defuse it with some layers of Gorilla plastic. Lasts for about a year, then I'll have to renew it, but it's only a matter of 20 minutes.

3. The end part with the urin holes
    I fhink this is a difficult part. It stucks right in the middle of your crotch area, there where most of the weight is located while sitting. The best thing you can do here, is to get the "The Fun" tube. The end bit is far smaller, sitting ist much more comfortable. I can even cycle (up to 20 km) with this tube. Erections feel far more dramatic, because the penis squeezes into the funnel, but I never experienced the "squeeze effect" as discribed on the Neosteel website. Peeing is different, because it goes right backwards, not downwards.

Regards
    castitas

20. complicyte

complicyte New member

Local Time:
    [QUOTE = "smb1707, post: 108455, membre: 35005"] quel type de voiture avez-vous qui ne fait que 471 km en cinq heures? :RÉ

grand respect! dans environ deux mois, je saurai combien de temps je pourrai porter le mien à moto. et cela en soi est déjà douloureux après seulement une heure ... [/ CITATION]

319/5000

319/5000

Bonjour
    je roule exclusivement en moto tous les jours et parfois plus de 200 km,
    pour le moment je n'ai qu'une cage de chasteté très courte
    chasteté actuelle.jpg
    mais ça m'empêche déjà de la porter quand je roule, ça m'inquiète de commander une arche si je ne peux pas portez-le en permanence
    pensez-vous que c'est possible !!

21. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
  22. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    How do you guys take a crap in these?!

23. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    "Giving shit" is quite easy, but if you want to "take a crap" you need to search elsewhere (fetlife forum maybe?) - this kind of deviation is not popular here.

24. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    "Giving shit" as in… "I don't give a shit"?

25. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I think he's referring to decorating things with it and spooning it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice