Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Michael McDaniel

Michael McDaniel Personal Assistant to a Goddess!!!

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    How was the belt to sleep in? Did you still have to get up several times to "quench" the nightime erections?

2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM

That looks awesome, would love to try such a device , My wife tolerates my interest in chastity but just doesnt understand it , cant see her being too pleased if I spent £700-£800 on a bespoke steel belt

3. Handsoff

Handsoff Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    A belt keeps the erection under control. The ball trap will not because it will have the base ring move out and pull on the balls. This can be very painful. But since the steel belt simply sits there and holds back I find that I can relax and enjoy the feeling of being locked up.

4. Maxxx86

Maxxx86 Chaste and Proud

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I have tried PVC tape and it does go some way to softening the metal's contact with my skin. I have also done a little bending so that there is less pressure on the perineum, and more on the pubic bone. It has helped a bit, but It is still very tight!

I have actually felt it very comfortable to sleep in, the penis tube is the perfect size and fit for my penis so it allows me to some room to expand, but not enough for anywhere near a full erection.

My Arch belt is in a different league to that of my My-Steel. You simply get what you pay for i think. There is no going back now!

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Interesting question. It have never occurred to me...

I have checked this with Dr Mende. The coating they use for the wire is not PVC, but Polyolefine (like Polyethylene). So there are no phthalates in the material. With this I feel assured that there are no health risks with the black cable coating.

chastesoon and chastiff like this.
  6. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Sorry for the late reply. If you can't relive the preasure by bending you probably need a bit longer cable.

7. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    I asked to Mr Mende about the pressure on the pubic bone.
    He said that edemas can be caused by too much pressure.
    I bended my module to avoid pressure and now I have no more edemas.
    To get a secured belt, you need to have the correct length of rear cable (in order to don't permit to push downward the module).

8. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I have followed a thread on PA-fixings and the Arch. Even though I don't feel the need for it I came up with two very easy solutions.

1) With a loop done with a small cable tie around the PA and a padlock you can achieve a PA fixing. If you cut the red loop she would know as you can not get the lock back in the same setting without the key.
    PA_DSC2483-800b.jpg

2) The second solution is probably the easiest way to go about it. When you get used to this set up it its very comfortable.

f_DSC3862-2-800.jpeg

9. Vidar M

Vidar M Member

Germany, Saxony
    Local Time:
    Hello Andrew,
    My second post at CM after reading this Neosteel Review for several times:
    How do you thread in the loop or the plastic lock? Is it good luck to match the ring or do you have a more pratical solution to that?
    Greetings
    Vidar
    PS I finished a home made Neosteel Hip Belt project - anyone who wants to read about it?

10. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    HI im very interested your project im into a project also but missing ideas hopefuly we can share solutions!
    Regards

11. Vidar M

Vidar M Member

Germany, Saxony
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the interest in my project. I'll try to share some informations in a separate post. Please excuse me if my post was missleading (my english is not too good). My project was a copy of a Neosteel Arch, but only the hip band, not the crotch module. I will keep you updated.

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

See picture below. It can only be done while puting the belt on.

seal-lock.jpg

13. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    ???? a piece of speaker wire and a plastic lock ???

14. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    a little how-to for all of you:

you squeeze the plastic lock into one end of the wire. the other end of the wire goes into one of the holes of the tube.

you then get that wire out at the top of the tube, run it through the prince albert piercing and put the end back into the tube and hope to get it through another of the three holes on the end of the tube.

then you hold those both ends of the wire and slightly pull as you put on the chastity belt. when that is finished and everything is fitting snuggly, you carfully pull the wire on the end without the plastic lock and pull and pull and pull, until the plastic lock is going into the tube and through the pa-piercing and coming out of the tube again.

then you remove the wire and close the plastic lock.

if you find a small padlock, which is also able to go through, you can use that instead of the plastic lock. but using the wire is the easiest way to get the piercing somehow secured at the bottom of the tube, so you cant pull the victim out anymore under any circumstances.

15. tyskpar

tyskpar New member

Pharmacology
    US
    Local Time:
    Hi Andrew, I am soon to purchase the arch as well and hoping you could answer a few questions for me? :) (I am new to the site, so pardon if I do not yet know the etiquette of posting. I have received my measuring kit and have been taking twice daily measures for 4 days so far.

1. After having your belt for some time now, could you advise on how much tension you used to fasten the nylon crotch strip. I have been pulling enough to remove all slack and just enough to move thumb between skin and strip with minimal friction, does this sound right? (I have watched the video but am nervous to do this accurately)

2. Regarding the rear cable I know earlier in the post using a strap on is possible. My fiancé/dominate is male so this is a very important consideration for us, do you believe the rear cable will be acceptable for regularly bottoming?

3. I understand you opted for no coating on your tube. How has this experience been? In hind site do you think you chose wisely or wish you had added the antibacterial coating? (I hope to eventually wear for weeks to months at a time with no less than weekly unlocking)

Thank you so much in advance!

16. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    To your mind is really the arch the most secure Neosteel belt? What about the she-male hiband belt with rear cable?

17. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I'm looking into buying a arch and was wondering has anyone had experience with the ergo rear versus sport rear and any advantages or disadvantages to it one way or the other?

18. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I have both. Sports rear is way more comfortable, though sometimes it gets messy when doing #2. Ergo is cleaner, but I found it harder to get used to.

19. Csmlocked

Csmlocked Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I have a mysteel total with both sports rear and full band I get too much chaffing on the glans either way. the sport allows too much movement of the shield but also pushes hard on the tail bone while lying on the back. the full band is more comfortable to wear in a whole but chaffs the thighs if i don't wear some type of performance boxer briefs. Which is why I was asking I wasn't sure if the ergo rear was easier to wear day to day.

20. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    Im back...

Timbek likes this.
  21. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    Hi
    happy that your back,i always read you comments and im wearing a neostell shemale belt almost 24-7
    Regards

22. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    Just an update.

It has been 957 days since I started wearing the Neosteel Arch,

401 days since all the rights to my orgasms was fully transferred to her,

316 days since we went from chastity play to permanent orgasm denial

311 days since we signed our chastity contract.

90 days since my last orgasm.

This belt has the potential to seriously change your life ;)

Gabriellia likes this.
  23. joso

joso New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for this great thread. It makes me to consider an arch as well.

What I wonder is:

1. I am really concerned about the fitting set and getting good measurement. But it seems personal measurement is only available to special people and in general Neosteel asks customers to use a measuring set and not to visit the store.
      How high do you thin is the risk of false measurements with the measuring kit?

2. About the tube length.
      Which size of the member to you take? For me, I have 3 states. The hard one, we want to avoid, a relaxed one, when its rather long but slender, and a shrank one, that is quite short.
      As I am concerned like others about a too long tube between the legs, I wonder if a short one is ok? If an erection ever needs more space, the swelling could always go to the inside of the body and might even make one think about something more chaste.

3. Something similar about the diameter of the tube. A smaller diameter would make it closer to the body at crotch.
      Are there any diameters you can choose for the tube? Is the tube a circle, or an ellipse, to have a more flat design?

Would be cool, if someone could answer these questions.

Thank you!

24. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    1. As far as I know personal fitting is welcomed or even recommended. Personal visit is a problem for most of us living away / abroad, but if you can travel to Neosteel just please contact with them and arrange your trip.
    2. Shorter is better IMHO. Your "member" will adjust.
    3. Tube is a circle. It's rather cut form larger pipe and welded, (it is not custom made pipe) - but you need to ask producer for details. Go with diameter suggested by measurements. With shorter tube should be OK.

joso likes this.
  25. thatchastityguy

thatchastityguy New member

Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I finally got my Neosteel Measuring Kit yesterday after waiting about two months for it! Any advice on how to get the best possible measurements?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice