Another Neosteel Arch review

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Andrew K, Mar 25, 2014.

1. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Thank you Andrew
    I did some bending but perhaps I need to do it more.
    I'm happy not to have to send it again for adjustment and I feel sad because this belt is an evil belt (so serious!). It's a mix between a great pleasure to be so secured and a sadness to suffer. I'm certainly a bit masochist to wear such a device.
    How many months did you need to feel completely comfortable in that belt? Oil will be needed all the time or just at the beginning?

2. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    After a few days not wearing the belt, I returned this day in. I realise now that the belt is very comfortable. Very tight but also very comfortable. A new beginning for my body to adjust, with suffering but it is still comfortable. I try not to be to much aroused because it makes pressure and makes the belt painy.
    I have now understood that sending back the belt is not necessary. I may adjust to the belt, that's all.
    Wearing such a chastity belt is not easy. It's more difficult for the mind that for the body I think.
    Finally I love it as Andrew loves his belt and now I'm resigned to adjust to it to feel confortable in the future. I hope...

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Just to update you all...

Yesterday evening all the rights to my orgasms was fully transferred to my girlfriend. Without the Neosteel belt, this would have been possible only in the fantasy. Now a very interesting real Life journey starts for me

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Congratulations!

Andrew K likes this.
  5. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Since my last message, here are the news:
    - I didn't wear the belt all the time, because I had the key. Now I gave the key to my girlfriend. But she still opens the device when I ask her.
    - I love and hate that belt. I love it because it's really a great experience to be belted in such a device. It's tight and very secure. I feel very happy when wearing it. I also hate it because it's difficult for my body to adapt to it and I fear that people discover that I wear a chastity belt, I feel ashamed.
    - The hip belt was painy at the begining. No more now. The tube presses the pubic bone and it is painy for the skin. If I bend it in order to be confortable, I can pull out my penis, so it presses the pubic bone. Sometimes the skin on the scrotum is painy. I put lot of oil and it's better. I still suffer in the belt with the skin, especially when I sit.
    - I'm surpised that the rear cable could be one centimeter shorter! I'll ask it to Reinhold later.

I love and hate that belt. My girlfriend wants to lock me permanently, she wants me forbid me totally orgasm. I'm afraid by that, iIt's really secured and unescapable if you don't have the key! And I have sports activites twice a week that forbid such a device, and socialy I fear the look and I feel ashamed.

Andrew K likes this.
  6. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

submissive Bobbie (Bob) Active member

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Your belt looks very nice and I bet it is 100% secure and once locked on, there is no escape is there?

7. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

No, there is no escape ;)

8. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Andrew, to your opinion, is that normal that the skin is painy at the begining of the tube with the tube pressing the pubic bone? If I bend it to be comfortable, it is not 100% secure. What do you think about my last evolutions? Thanks.

9. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Hi christophe,

To me it sounds like the cable is to long. If the fit is correct you should not be able to escape...

10. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

S and I have created a chastity blog where we write about her keeping med 24/7 locked up. Very related to this thread.

http://www.beltedlove.com

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  11. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Hello Andrew
    Congratulations for your blog.
    I get used to my belt, it is better and better. I reduced the pressure of the tube on the pubic bone and I plan to send back to neosteel my module to reduce the length of the rear cable. But I have always a problem: edema.
    You said on your message from april 1st 2014:
    "I had some edema on the foreskin after my first 48 hour lock up, due to the semi-erection constantly pressing against the tube. Edema seems to become less of a problem the more I am able to relax in the belt. I managed the edema by squeezing down the swelling and putting on a Birdlocked Pico cb for 30 minutes or so to force the swelling back before putting on the Arch again."
    I have edema after only 6 or 8 hours lock up. Is that normal? When I ordered my belt to Mr Mende, I precised that I wanted a less large tube, in order that it really dont permit a growing of my penis. And to tell you the truth, I never feel relax in my belt (because I feel so comfortable in it...). Do you think that my tube needs to be more large? The edemas I have on the foreskin and on the beginning of my penis is big and I feel worry.
    Thanks for your advices

12. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Yes, if you can not ware the belt due to heavy edema, I think a larger tube might be the way to go. Maybe going for something ALMOST the size of your errection... You will still not be able to touch ;)

13. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

End of last year I lost some fat and gained some muscles around my belly. The net effect was quite a reduction in waist size. This of cause resulted in a less secure chastity belt. So I ordered a new hip module that was 4 centimetres smaller than the previous one.

This solved the security issue. As we are talking about a change in body weight, this was also accompanied with a change in body shape. With less fluff around my waist, the belt wants to sit a bit higher as there is less padding. The combination of my new shape and the tight belt made the crotch module sit higher and thus tighter.

This actually feels nice, like a really tight thong, BUT, being edged and horny almost constantly the new setting became a little “too good” to be true.

So, after some serious testing and measuring we decided to send the belt to Germany for a prolongation of the rear cable. 1 centimetre is all that is needed for a perfect fit without compromising security. Crotch module was sent last Thursday (Sept 8).

Since then it has been the honour-system for us.

I so look forward to having my Neosteel belt back and handing over the keys to her.

chastiff likes this.
  14. smb1707

smb1707 Active member

Local Time:
    please report when you get your rear cable back :)

i am thinking of getting mine a bit longer too. i still haven't found a perfect setting for my arch.
    the hip module is pressing on my bones. if i want to pull it higher so it is more comfortable, then
    the rear cable is too short and pressing on other bones.

have you ever thought about taking the ergo rear system? business no. 2 seems easier with it
    and i think it could also reduce the pain on the tail bone. but i have never found any experiences
    from anyone...

but congratulations, that yours is fitting so perfectly!

skidmark199 likes this.
  15. SarshaDeMont

SarshaDeMont chastity is a passion

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am asking myself if you (and Gweny) talking about a blood or a meat penis ?

some guys, me as well, having the fetish to be shrink it as much as possible. the tube in the arch looks like it has all the same size. do you know if its possible to make the tube smaller, to get as less a erection as possible?

16. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Theay are made to measure, so you get the measurements you submit. I know Dr. Mende have second thought about going super small, as these belts are nothing like a trapped ball device. Once locked you have no excape, and they don't give. So if too small you probably end up with severe edema...

17. SarshaDeMont

SarshaDeMont chastity is a passion

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    thanks for your reply. have to talk about that if ordering.
    think it must be a question of how much sizing are happen in there.

a part of that, thanks for your intensiv review. its a more understanding before odering.

18. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    Andrew, do you think that I can get used to that tube without edemas? (If I wear the belt more progresively for example)

19. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

That is very individual... In the beginning I had some edema. It got better with time, probably because I got more relaxed, less super horny and thus more hours of "relax-time" in the belt when the body could recover.

Since handing over to my KH, however I tend to get some edema when we are together, as she loves to get me horny and hard in the belt. My guess is that this will also get better over time.

So, if your edema is not of a serious nature it might work.... If your edema is more problematic, you might want to go for a larger tube (length or diameter, or both). Tighter is not always the best as these belts are quite extreme as they are.

20. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    To your mind is it a link between the pressure of the tube to the pubic bone and edemas?
    The more relax I am the best it is?

21. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

I don't think so

22. christophe

christophe Active member

Local Time:
    I bended the module to have less pressure on the pubic bone and tried to be more relax when wearing. Then after 12 hours of continuous wearing, I had just a very little edema. I feel optimistic now!
    If I trust you, if there is no big edemas after 12 hours wearing, there is no more problem. The only thing is to get used to the belt?
    I fear my dream becomes now reality. I will have to let the key to my girlfriend in the future..
    Thank you for your advices, Andrew.

23. Maxxx86

Maxxx86 Chaste and Proud

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    Hi Andrew, i have recently bought an Arch having got tired of the constant chafing from the neoprene liner on my my-steel. Your thread helped me a great deal in making this switch.

I received my Arch in September and initial impressions were that although it was very tight, it was also 100% secure which was a huge relief as you never know how it will fit until you finally try it on!

The only real discomfort i have experienced is not with the pubic bone pressure, but with the triangular piece of metal that connects the penis tube with the rear wire - especially when sitting. As the belt is such a tight fit i do not have alot of room for manoeuvre to give my perenium that bit of room. Also, the edges of the metal are slightly sharp and do cut into the skin when sitting.

I wondered did you experience this discomfort and have you got any tips on resolving the issue? I feel that the rear cable could do with an extra centimetre which would help but i really dont want to part with the belt after waiting so long for it. On this point, do you know how long Mr Mende takes to do minor adjustments and is it alot of money to do? I have asked him but he seems very slow in responding these days! thankyou in advance.

24. eusebius

eusebius Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I put some PVC tape around the part you mention; just enough to make it smoother, and it improved considerably. Also correct bending helps.

25. grizzly

grizzly New member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I would be concerned with PVC tape as well as the PVC coated wire that runs from front to back. PVC can cause health problems especially with the addition of phthalates... there is a lot of concern with PVC. I wonder why they did not stick with a medical grade coating for the wire, especially for a substance that is going to be in constant contact with your body

Maxxx86 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice