New today

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jumpin, Jul 22, 2019.

1. jumpin

jumpin New member

Minnesota
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Well ok I lied Yesterday I joined. Found the site normal way google type searching for a forum or info. Sign up process was very smooth. I can see there is Lots of content to start to digest, read, incredible amounts actually, hope the search feature is helpful. Not sure how active Ill be in threads, but to learn and read and some target advise questions Im sure Ill be active. Did get a nice standard Welcome PM from LUCY, some basic important rules to follow, she encouraged a introduction post to get active. She seems to be a head moderator or perhaps full owner of the site is that pretty accurate?

My story (journey) is different than many here but hopefully quite relevant.

I started a promise (VOW) of Chastity as in no stroking, obviously no release, no orgasms just this past weekend! this after thinking a stewing on this topic maybe for a couple years, took that little leap....

I am on the Honor System now with a dominant authoritative but also nurturing Female and not online, So I realize fully Quite a bit different level than most here and not maybe even considered Full Chastity. Even topics many things Ive seen so far in the threads that have a true locked up Chastity devise and keyholder involved is different. There are specific reasons that at the moment I have to start my journey with chastity on the Honor system.

My main motivation to a vow of Chasitity is self improvement as in less selfish time stroking, masturbating and the benefits of doing so. And to have that Accountability provided for by her.

so any and all Honor system tales, threads to point to, stories, pitfalls, words of caution and encouragement are welcome. so please JOININ

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Welcome! So many helpful folks here, I am sure you will find similar (my experience is all enforced)

Love2blocked likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    hello @jumpin and welcome to here and I hope you like it here as well,

MissyB likes this.
  4. Love2blocked

Love2blocked Active member

Manager(?)
    North Wales
    Local Time:
    Hello an welcome, I’m new to this myself, but you are in right place, the people on this site are Magnificent..I’m loving it hope you do too!

5. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hello and welcome. I think you have found the right site. Please enjoy!

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    hello, there are a few here on the honour system. Good luck

7. jumpin

jumpin New member

Minnesota
    Local Time:
    thanks to all so far who have reached out with some ideas, support, and helping to challenge me as well.

chastity on the honor system continues with no releases or lapses by me this whole time. and life improving.

still interested in learning more from honor system (no locked cage) persons on this journey and kink and self improvement.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion, and good luck on your journey.

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Welcome to our community. It is very acceptable to use your honor system approach to chastity, especially if your female is okay with it.

10. jumpin

jumpin New member

Minnesota
    Local Time:
    my female is comfortable with it but for now my female is not my partner. its a bit to the story as I start this journey...

its a bit complicated, i have given a vow of chastity to a female who is more of a Life coach. She will keep me accountable on my vow and journey and discipline if needed or set goals or standards. My main goals are to improve my behavior, waste less time, and be more attentive to my partner. But my partner is not aware of this and not sure how to introduce it now but wanted to start somewhere. so I cant be locked up, but yes in a perfect world I will introduce chastity themes and the positive things it is giving me to my partner and maybe some day have a Chasity devise. but for now im on honor system with a authoritative type life coach.. its an honor system and I report some details weekly and of course if I ever did stroke, or edge or actually masturbate I would have to tell her for the consequences.

So far self discipline has been easy for me, to think how much time I spent stroking, and now have not at all since late July! its strange! I think im still in the honeymoon period! hahaha, I also seem to have more vivid dreams and more creative, getting so many projects done with my partner, and some comments so far like "wow you have so many good romantic ideas this summer, and we are getting so much done, so relationship with partner is picking up! but I have the Buzz feeling down there with no touching and stroking and obvioulsy no personal release. I dont at all force my partner in anyway so when shes in the mood Im ready of course for her. so a bit different than others. have gone 2 weeks with totally no release.

hope that makes some sense anyway.

one thing perhaps a bit bad even if im not arousing myself at all is im getting a bit addicted to those chastity captions you can google and read. So many just speak to me and get me so many ideas and thoughts. I will have to let my authoritative honer system key holder know what Im looking at and see if is ok or not.

so I ask how do you all control yourself from reading and searching for those chastity captions!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice