How do I balance being chaste and PIV sex for KH

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SissyNikki85, Jun 16, 2019.

?

Do you want to stay in chastity when your keyholder wants you out?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. No

30 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Some good stuff in this thread. The point above caught my eye, although I have not reached orgasm whilst caged. Often after giving my wife a lot of pleasure orally or with her G spot vibrator or both when I am caged, I find that afterwards I feel post coital bliss just the same as if I had reached orgasm myself. Giving her pleasure is in itself hugely pleasurable and satisfying.

However, I have yet to find a complete replacement for PIV, she gets a lot out of me being inside her and climaxing inside her. So we practice chastity as a short term thing between cycles where we both feel comfortable. Last night I was caged and pleasured her multiple ways and she was biting the pillow during her orgasms to stop shrieking too much. Afterward, when I thought she was really sated, she said that she wanted to say the safeword, which is her way of saying she wants to uncage me and have me inside her. I have told her she has the key, if she wants to unlock me, then that is what she just does, but it is kind of a nice way to put it.

I would like to see what longer term lock up is like never having gone beyond 2 weeks, but I have not asked for this as I would be asking her to forego some of her pleasure, and it does not sit well with me giving her the control. Perhaps over time things will slowly develop, I can not complain as she has no problems with me being caged between times and keeping me denied and frustrated and focussed on her.

2. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I always find it hard to understand when people make posts assuming that everyone experiences life the same way they do. In our case I prefer to be denied. My wife finds penetrative sex uncomfortable. It still happens sometimes, but it’s rare to the degree that off the top of my head I couldn’t tell you when the last time was. We find other ways of being intimate that works for us.

You know the saying “When life gives you lemons make lemonade?”.

Chaste J. likes this.
  3. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    I understand what you are saying. We all are different. I am just trying to understand why a key holder would not allow their partner to have an orgasm or PIV sex ever again in his life - especially when they themself like sex and orgasms. I am not trying to be confrontational but just want to try to understand.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  4. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    We either do pig where I do t come or I use a strap on with me staying locked. She likes the larger size of the strap on

5. SilentStorm85

SilentStorm85 Active member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    if she likes the part of you cumming in her you could also try the squirting dildo with a strapon harness.

6. OhDear!

OhDear! Active member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Ditto. My wife/KH and me have a super strong bond and if we go for any length of time with PIV, we both get wacky. Even the regular week of a period, but they end we're tearing our clothes when we can get it on again.

But, to each their own. :)

CuckeldBull likes this.
  7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I agree with you . There is no better feeling than really making love to the one you love and being in chastity , when it does happen the feeling is even more intense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice