How do I balance being chaste and PIV sex for KH

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SissyNikki85, Jun 16, 2019.

?

Do you want to stay in chastity when your keyholder wants you out?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. No

30 vote(s)
    46.2%
  1. SissyNikki85

SissyNikki85 Nikki

Unumployed
    California
    Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I started the chastity lifestyle June 4th and my keyholder was more than willing to explore my kinks, however when it comes to pleasing her she wants me to cum in her. That was kinda her motivation for getting the device for me. I made an arrangement so that I'll be locked up for a week starting from today. After that I will be required to cum in her. I love the way I feel after not having an orgasm for several days. Having my penis locked has helped me explore other ways of getting pleasure. I give my mistress massages and foot rubs daily, I eat her out, I kiss her feat, cuddle/hold her, and worship her the way you would a goddess. So..., I guess what I'm asking is what are some alternatives to PIV I could use to please her without her unlocking my cock?

2. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Try a penis sleeve. It will give you more girth and length which should scratch her penetration itch all the while you feel nothing but denial.

My kh was leery of one till she tried it. The added girth knocked her socks off

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Mrs Chaste is more than happy for me not to cum at all! As long as she has her orgasms that's all that matters! She does so enjoy the combination of tongue, vibrator and strap on. Especially making sure that I'm looking into her eyes as she reaches her final orgasm!

4. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    Work on finding ways to please them more than piv sex. If you can find something that is better that doesn’t involve that then they won’t be as interested in unlocking you. Nobody is going to be able to tell you for sure how to do that. Different women react better to different things. Some women want penetration so it’ll be about finding the ideal dildo or way of numbing you. Some women prefer stimulation of their clitoris so you’ll be looking for a vibrator or an attachment. Some react best to g-spot stimulation so you’ll want to figure out how to get to that spot best. You’re just going to have to experiment.

5. SissyNikki85

SissyNikki85 Nikki

Unumployed
    California
    Local Time:
    That is definitely something I'll look into getting. I mentioned it and showed my girlfriend a pic of one. She is also leery but says she'll give it a try. Thanks for the idea

6. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I would suggest a combination of some soul-searching now and patient hope for the future.

The soul-searching bit is about checking what you want more. Is it fulfilling your desire for denial, or fulfiling your keyholder's desire to feel you coming inside her? Some women are wired that way, it is what makes them feel they are good lovers.The knowledge their guy enjoys denial is an abstract, theoretical thing, not their own desire. So what do you want more? Making your keyholder happy, or being denied a bit longer?

The patient hope is about the possibility of her approach changing. There's a good chance a big part of her insistence on having you come inside her is caused by her being conditioned into believing that's what men want and what proves both her love and her skill. Keep proving you can be happy and loving even when denied, and she might slowly begin to change her views on this.

Oh, and I better mention one other thing. Is it possible that one of her reasons is a wish to get pregnant?

GoddessG, Rectrix and coffee2sugars like this.
  7. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I have a hard time understanding why two loving people wouldn't both want PIV sex. To me nothing is more intimate and brings me closer than having a part of my body (especially my penis) inside the person I love.

8. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    Having PIV is amazing. having her tell you that you cant cum is even better. the problem i run into is she usually cums after i do. or seeing her having so much pleasure pushes me over the edge.
    playng around with sleeves and numbing cream makes her able to enjoy PIV all the while keeping me denied, unless she wishes for me to cum with her.

9. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I
    I understand where your coming from. I took a rather radical approach to solving a lot of the problems guys have which force them to look to chastity for a solution. By removing my glans I now have complete control of when I orgasm. My sexual response and orgasms are female like where I can have multiple orgasms and have no decline in sexual interest afterward. I also like having a shorter penis so it also helped in that regard.

I have turned to chastity because of the temporary denial aspect which can keep me on a mental sexual high and improve sex when I have it. I also like the feel and look of a glistening stainless steel cage around my genitals.

But I totally agree that there is nothing better than PIV sex with the person you love. I could never stand being prevented from experiencing that for an 'extended period of time' or worse yet, ' for ever'.

10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Ask your wife... and also ask your wife if that is what she wants..

which I think you should have done before you asked anyone else anything in regard to pleasing her.... seems very much like manipulation or even topping from the bottom... which if it is genuinely for her benefit and a step towards her having full control I have no arguement with.

11. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Male strap-on.

12. SissyNikki85

SissyNikki85 Nikki

Unumployed
    California
    Local Time:
    I did ask her and that's when she told me cumming in her was how she gets off. We are both very new to chastity and she is doing her best to be dominant and lead the relationship. I only wanted things I can do to please her and I don't plan on stopping cumming in her. I want to experience the benefits of chastity and orgasm denial. I think it will help our relationship and make me a better partner to her. We even set a date for unlocking. But yeah I am being manipulative. I'll have to get spanked for that :)

13. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    While I do understand the sentiment, real situations are often painted in shades of gray, rather than the black/white of yes/no. For example, what if your lady never orgasms from PIV sex? Yes, she can enjoy it, but what if you know for a fact that if you wish to really pleasure her, PIV sex is not the way to go? That even a dildo is never enough without other forms of stimulation? And what if other forms of intimacy sometimes leave her so worn out that PIV would be a chore, not a source of joy?

There are men who sometimes actually orgasm from bringing their lady to orgasm via oral sex. They get so excited by her pleasure and so attuned to her that a strong orgasm on her part can make them peak too, even if they're untouched and in chastity. So if the lady *knows* PIV sex never makes her orgasm and she *knows* her man honestly loves pleasuring her, as evident from it sometimes making him come, is makes sense to occasionally forgo PIV sex. Knowing he truly loves going down on you and giving you as many orgasms as he can, knowing he loves it so much it can make him lose it, can be just as intimate as PIV sex.

GoddessG likes this.
  14. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

15. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately to some people sex is just physical. To a couple in love there is no closer bond than having a part of one body inserted into the other. But that requires an emotional connection that may not truly exist. To some people sex is just physical. To women who think that way penis size is usually of the upmost importance.

However in the situations I am referring to, one party or the other (or both) enjoys PIV sex but one (usually the man - in chastity) is being denied it for an extended period of time or forever and in those cases it is not being done to improve sexual enjoyment.

For me being denied masturbation or sex (for a finite amount of time) is done to improve the enjoyment when it does take place.

Iron78 likes this.
  16. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I must say that strange as it may seem, if Mrs Chaste never let me cum again I wouldn't mind. As long as I get to give her orgasms and watch her as she cums whilst riding her strapon!

17. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess it is safe to say you don't care much for orgasms!

CuckeldBull likes this.
  18. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Hmm, well I did have PIV with Mrs Chaste back in February. That was after 14 months of being locked up and teased. I did have about 3 or 4 very ruined orgasms in that time. But I have found that I really do enjoy her orgasms as much as she does! I can't really put the feeling into words though! When she did allow me inside her it was wonderful and I didn't last long. I honestly didn't think I'd stop cumming. It was very emotional for both of us. Afterwards we cleaned ourselves in the shower and I was locked up immediately afterwards! The next day Mrs Chaste said how great it had been to have proper sex but that she does so enjoy keeping me chaste and the long sessions of oral and riding her strapon that it will be a long time before it happens again! The Mrs Chaste of today is a lot different to the one before Chastity. She really has embraced it and enjoys the fact that "it's all about her". Her more confident self has shown through and it is expressed in her everyday life now! The modern Mrs Chaste is still a very caring and loving person who cares. But she won't put up with any nonsense from anyone anymore. Maybe some of it is an "age thing" but whatever it is she even says that she feels better about herself and a lot stronger! End of ramble!!! Sorry I do this a lot!

Chiefyayy and Rectrix like this.
  19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good for her!

20. NuderThanNude

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just don't see where her increased self confidence should be a reason for depriving you of pleasure. It sounds to me like is has made her greedy in regard to sex. All for me and none for you!

However, you did say the PIV sex was emotional for both of you. Did she not get pleasure from PIV sex and desire it more? If not for your benefit but for hers?

21. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Do whatever she wants, and be grateful that you have a dominant Woman in your life.

22. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    That's the thing though, she doesn't deprive me of pleasure! Where as in the old days before chastity it was sex (very nice to) and all finished. It's now sex (in a different way) where she gets 2 or 3 orgasms at a time and I don't loose interest. I'm always in a state where I'm ready to serve her if you get what I mean. The fact that PIV is very emotional for us both is probably because it not something we do lots and lots! It really is difficult to explain but it works for us and is something I wouldn't change! :)

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  23. Miss-Amanda

Verified Female

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Now where's the superlike button??

24. SissyNikki85

SissyNikki85 Nikki

Unumployed
    California
    Local Time:
    I agree and that's what I'm trying to do. It's just me and her are very new and still trying to figure out how this is gonna work.

25. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Take your time, be open and honest even if it feels a bit embarrassing, and trust your Mistress.

There are no universal rules, each couple works it out for themselves.

SissyNikki85 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice