Device advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Spike6411, Jun 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I've now had 5 devices , the latest is the bowl none seem to keep me in , need a small device , very small problem seems to be balls escaping , grateful for any advice

2. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    _20190423_121341.JPG Hi. I know what you mean about finding the right device. Here is a pic of the one I use. There is a very good seller on aliexpress.com that I use. On the main page of aliexpress, type Happygo. The official store should come up. Don't use the app. Use a browser. There is a series that uses the same ring with different cage styles. Mine has "ergonomic" in the title. There are several. The two cage pins sticking in the ring hold it stiff. That for me is key to not falling out. They make a much smaller one that to describe it compared to this one, the cage cap on this one is the third ring, on the smaller one it is the first one. Hope this helps.

Spike6411 likes this.
  3. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:

Haha I was just looking at that exact device this morning but on amazon!

4. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    #4 Guest 4328, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    But is it $18 shipped free from China. You have to wait a few weeks. It is 304 stainless steel and not a sharp edge to be found. Thicker than average bars which feels great, nice and solid, but not too heavy. Great seller too. Answers questions fast as you can with time difference. I use Size 3. I normally 45 mm, but these are oblong. I messaged first and asked about sizing and he was right. For about $13 more you can get it with all 4 ring sizes. I rarely remove for deep cleaning because it's pretty easy to clean while wearing it.

5. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    I think the one on amazon was $26 and shipped from US

6. Lewd Tales

Lewd Tales New member

Local Time:
    Has something gone wrong with the aliexpress website? I wanted to order a new device today but 90% of the product links seem broken.

7. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    Rybo. Yeah, not bad for 2 days shipping. I noticed that the search showed some have the football mask and some have a hole like for a sound. I don't know how else to describe it. I am a stand up 2p kinda guy so the football mask is better.

Also, I noticed a variation between the hand welded ones and the one like mine, which is cast. The hand welded ones seem to have some sharp edges that I have had to grind or sand. They are sometimes crooked where the lock slides thru. The cast ones are better to me because of it being uniformly shaped, and rounded edges so you avoid scratches or snags.

That's my take on cages. For me this one fits well. Just wee bit of extra space in front, but it definitely does not come off by itself. Fairly narrow trap, so unless you don't mind crushing them, your not getting it off, unless you unlock it. But then, what would be the point of this whole exercise if you did that and spoiled all the fun of being locked? I love being locked.

Well, by technicality, I am not "locked". I replace the lock with a wall anchor and a stainless steel screw inserted. You know like for hanging something up, hole in wall and insert? I slide it in and then insert a screw and tighten. Works good.

I can do this because I am self locked permanently. I trust me because I wanted this for myself. So there is no danger of escape because I don't even try to. Maybe you, not so much. Lol.

Spike6411 likes this.
  8. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    Own it and love it. Went through five others before this one. Been wearing it for two months now with no problems. The 50mm base ring fit very similar to other same sized devices. The only real issue is that after a long sit the cage does push into the balls below as there is very limited separation.

Spike6411 and Guest 4328 like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I have noticed a few problems with AliExpress the last few weeks, last time I was on there it was hardly showing any chastity cages.

10. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    #10 Guest 4328, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    https://happygocn1512508881.aliexpress.com/store/1683303?spm=a2g0o.home.1000002.3.650c2c254FsBx9

Try this link.

Weirdly, it takes you to the login page when I paste it. So maybe login first or register.

If you just go aliexpress.com and on home page type Happygo it will pop up in choices in the dropdown menu Happygo official store.

I went there it seems fine. If you are using a tablet, choose desktop site in your browser settings.

Sometimes you have to choose a product and then back button to get all the menus in the store. I know tablet is weird, works better on a laptop or desktop.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well the one i looked at had got hundreds on it.

12. Lewd Tales

Lewd Tales New member

Local Time:
    I figured out my issue yesterday, might be the same for you. The website seems to be broken on mobile - when loading it up in desktop mode it worked fine!
    I ended up downloading the app and using that instead, because desktop mode on a phone browser makes me cry.

13. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    Lewd Tales, you are right. I have had issues with the app. That's why I don't use it anymore and use a browser, and it is more painful than a spiked anti-off ring on a tablet. PC is best.

Lewd Tales likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this info, I was using the app on my phone to, will stick to viewing on my laptop.

15. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    It's kind of funny, everyone says they are serious about security, then they buy something that's easily opened with a paperclip, just flatten the end a bit.

16. Guest 4328

Local Time:
    MikeLancer, if you read Spike original post on the thread, he is looking for something that will stay in place.

As for me, I am self locked permanently by choice. I don't even need a lock. Many people here use this lock style because we can't afford hundreds of dollars for a Lori or mature metal, etc.

You may be missing the point of the thread which is to help Spike with advice for a device that works for him and where and what to look for.

So the security is to keep it on and fitted properly because we want our cage on.

Picking the lock and getting out? Where is the fun in that?

Live! Love! Lock!

Peace

Spike6411 and Giveitup like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice