Girlfriend wants me to journal this hypnosis experience!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by steve_p, Jun 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    So I am new to male chastity and so far cannot believe the experience. Never even knew these things existed until just recently when my girlfriend sprung it on me to try wearing one. Her old boyfriend introduced her to the idea etc won't go into detail here but she likes it.

She took it very slowly for what she calls the break-in period. I only wore it a day or two and then she would leave it off at night and did this until I have gone a total of 5 days now as my max and I was climbing walls at that point. So horny I could hardly take it. I know some of you go months etc but I am new to this and a couple of days is a long time for me right now.

She makes it fun for me and I have developed a trust and bond with her. So I have been playing along. After one of our dates, I went home after making out, etc all wound up and I really did want to JO. My hormones were raging. You, woman, are soft and sexy and hard to forget. I texted her that I was tempted to break this thing off. Seems she didn't like that idea much. It appears to have invited the opportunity to explore other options like a metal device and...

Were sitting on the couch and she bribes me in her sexy seductive own way. She would do something If I would just listen to a hypnosis file for her before and after she did what she said she would do. At first, I laughed. I have never done anything like this and I knew there was NO WAY a hypnosis file was going to have an impact on me and I was really wanting her to do what she said she would do so she kind of had me if you will.

She promised there was no weird stuff in it and nothing would happen I didn't want it to happen. She assured me that hypnosis cannot make me do anything I don't want to do? hmmm. She has a friend deep into this stuff as a hypnotist so I suppose this is where she got the idea.

She said if I am lucky it would just help me through those times I want to JO and would help her with putting it back on for her after she removes it. That would give her greater peace of mind for now until we get the metal device. Apparently, there is this part of me that just wants to acquiesce and give her what she wants because I am getting so much in return. So is she, by the way, its clearly a two-way street just different.

Like chastity, I know nothing about hypnosis but I agreed and listened to this with my mind on alert for anything unusual. It was very calming and relaxing. I won't go into detail because I don't want to type it all out here but I did listen before and after her promised release and yes it was well worth it. It was a very pleasant experience that I have not gotten out of my mind since thank you! Not so surprisingly I seemed to fall asleep on the second time listening after an orgasm. Looking back I kind of think she suspected that would happen? However, I woke up feeling just fine when it finished not remembering a damn thing it said. She loaded it on my phone just in case I wanted to listen again. She was so cute it made her all giddy and bubbly.

The next morning I woke up and the first thing on my mind was to listen to that stupid file. I was like you have to be kidding me? That night after work I listened to it again. I have done this now for some...5 days.

So I know someone is going to ask... does the file actually work? The damn security suggestion seems to be working. Apparently, according to her, my subconscious knows when I want to try to manipulate the cage to get relief. She explained it is relatively simple to prevent one from gaining a release by cheating/shaking/touching the cage etc. hmmm okay...

We have not tested what happens when I take it off yet and I am so ready to take it off right now. She says it will be strongly compelled to put it back on if I try to JO behind her back or she tells me to put it on. Seems like a long shot to me. We shall see.

I was understandably skeptical but even if the suggestions are working, I feel like I am sort of pretending and playing along with it. all, not like I am being forced to do something. But I have been unable to try to touch the device since that first night if I want relief. If I try to manipulate the cage for anything other than cleaning or adjusting I just stop. It feels fake but I keep doing it. I have not been able to shake the cage since the first night. The more I try, the more quickly it seems to work and I just stop... LIke I am in an unnoticeable calming state of mind so to speak, my hands just stop cold as I feel like i just pause.

So I am now wondering... 5 days later, why I still haven't been able to bypass this security if this is all nonsense? Am I pretending, or is this really working? The lines are blurred for me right now. The longer this goes on, the more I question if I am indeed getting trapped and controlled by her this way.

My girlfriend could not be happier. She is beside herself and cannot wait to see how putting it back on works out for her. I am sort of curious myself. I want to not do it just to show her.

Honestly, it is a turn on but it is also getting frustrating that I cannot shake the cage when I want. I just tried now. I told myself this time I am REALLY going to do this and my hands just freeze and I go calm when I try. Then as an unintended side benefit as she calls it, he tries to get hard making me really want to shake the cage for relief and I cannot. F*C(! It feels so fake but it just keeps working. It is messing with my head.

Does anyone else have experience with this sort of thing? If this is working how long will it work. It's not harmful or anything just frustrating the hell out of me that I cannot shake the cage for even a smidgen of relief and she seems to be fully enjoying this by taking advantage of it.

More on that later.

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:11 PM
    I'll tell you this right now. The hypnosis is working on you. The reason you seem to want to listen to it, is because there is a suggestion in there that tells you to. Which in turn further buries the other suggestions deeper into your subconscious. So you are basically trapped by whatever your girlfriend has in mind for you. She has all the control now, not you.

hardbodysub, steve_p, Danny15 and 4 others like this.
  3. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    I think you should enjoy it for what it is. Why not post the file on here and see if any one else has any results from it.

Regards

Sonic-Chaste

4. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:

This is the sort of stuff I have to deal with while wearing this thing....?
    [​IMG]Read the bottom one first.
    https://imgur.com/a/bkZFsxV

I am becoming convinced you are right. As much as it feels fake it's really working on me somehow. feeling fake or real the fact is I am unable to touch the cage without freezing and she is not making this any easier for me right now.

Guy, tiruh811 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    No experience but looking forward to reading how yours goes!

steve_p and tiruh811 like this.
  6. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    Agree, if the hypno file is something you can share would you mind posting it here. Curious minds want to know.

7. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    What hypnosis file does she have you listening to. Post a link to it if ya can.

8. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Saturday morning journaling from Friday date.

First I found myself becoming far more interested in the book she sent me then I expected. a book on Cunnilingus of all things. Honestly, it got my attention. Helping me look at this act in a different and more pleasing way

Picking her up for her date she looked beyond amazing. I have a thing for leather and she knows it. She wore a Sexy little mini leather skirt and black high heel boots that were causing me problems all night. Kissing her and putting my hands on her leather ass I thought I was going to break this cage from the pressure. It's such a sexy thing to me. Do women have any idea how damn sexy they are? Something about leather and heels just gets me going.

Yes, she had me practice on her AND I FINALLY got out. My orgasm felt better than any other orgasm I may have ever had. I have been locked for a week and that has to be the longest I have ever gone without one since my first experience in adolescence. I was really starting to feel a desire to just jack off. I miss it at times so much.

After she said put your chastity back on I found it to be much Like my experience of not being able to touch myself. I felt like I was just going along with it yet at the same time I was not stopping and that was my intended goal. All in know is about 5 min. after I orgasmed and she said put it back on, I was cleaned up and back in the device and it actually felt really good to have it back on.

I will mention, I have a newly discovered fetish, she has the softest cutest little painted toes and feet I have ever seen. It's becoming a serious turn on and she started this by having me rub her feet a while back. It's very hard to do with this cage on. Taking these knee-high heel boots off last night and rubbing her soft sexy feet and legs had me ready to explode and once she took this off I did.

I really don't think she can comprehend the aftermath of the impact this has on me when she is not around. I think of it and it turns me on so much. Sometimes I think Its soooooo unfair that I am being caged and she is getting all the orgasms she wants until I feel what I felt last night. So, I decided to fight back I told her I am going to get so good at cunnilingus she won't be able to stop thinking about my warm soft wet slow moving torturing tongue between her legs. I have to find things that make her horny too because I can't turn it off with this thing locked on..

She says the power she feels from this is enough but I want her wet and horny like she is doing to me. Two can play this game just differently.

This is called a journal and I know I ramble a bit but it feels good to get it out.

More to come.

9. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    I have no idea what this file is. It just says MyGiftToYou. The one guy that said there is something in it that makes me listen again must be right. There must also be something that helps you forget whats in it. I have listened several times and cannot tell you other than a few general concepts. It's working on me for some reason...

I don't have permission to post I will try to find out where she got it.

10. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Careful trying to tease her, it may come back to you exponentially!

11. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Good point. I am just trying to level the playing field to some degree. =)

Guy and tiruh811 like this.
  12. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    I got to sleep with it off last night and man was that nice. I must be getting used to it or something. I find if I lay on my stomach and stretch a leg up I don't notice it on so much at night. Last night we noticed the ring was creating a red ring/mark around my balls and she thankfully wanted to let that rest.

I can see why one takes their time and works into this slowly. it takes time for one's body to try to adapt to this. I had it off for the night and sleeping with her, I wasn't able to JO or anything and I find I really do miss that. We examined it this morning and everything looks good.

I took a shower and when I got out she was standing in nothing but a sexy pair of heels and a corset waiting for me with the device in her hands. Something about seeing her holding it with her long painted nails and that look on her face was so sexy.

Time to put it back on sweety, she smiled. She wanted to do it all herself this time. I found myself getting hard while drying off and she associated that to the idea that this is turning me. I am not sure how to respond to all this? I am standing there with this hard on and she says we need to do something about this as she gets on her knees. Let me have some fun with this for a while. She asks me to tell her when I am getting close to cuming. It doesn't take only a couple minutes and I am ready and she stops. What the hell I was almost there? She Waits about a minute as she is talking to me and starts again. Don't cum or I will leave you in your cage for a month you understand? It doesn't take too long and I am telling her I am about to cum. She stops again and barely in time. After doing this several times, I lost track of time, she says... There I think that's good. My balls are starting to ache and she just stops. She talks to me for a few minutes about her work schedule next week and I slowly start to lose my erection. Are you going to finish this I ask? Oh how cute.... no sweetheart but maybe later. Here let's get this back on, She starts wrapping the ring around my balls, lubes me and the cage up and I helped with the anti-pullout attachment because it pinches if you don't do it right. There was no key in the lock, she already took it out while I was in the shower and she pushes it shut.

Now he is all mine again she smiles and kisses me. I am thinking what the hell? I am not going to get that out of my head anytime soon.

I start to calculate through what she told me earlier. She is leaving Thursday that's 4 days from now and she will be gone 5 more days that 9... Is she planning on leaving me in this for 9 days after what she just did?

I start to ask questions and she smiles and changes the subject.

I really don't think she has any idea how powerful these things she does are on me. When I am home and my hormones kick in and my senses go crazy I want to JO so badly. This stuff gets real. I have to find a way to talk her into letting me out before she leaves.

She says she has a new hypnosis file for me to listen too while she is gone? won't tell me what just yet.

I can't wait to see what this woman's devious mind is coming up with next.

Rectrix, Guy, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I would like to know, too.

steve_p likes this.
  14. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    Without you going into specific detail about what the file specifically did it's harder to just assume. Clearly there is some element of amnesia there because you can't seem to recall specific details which to me means you are highly susceptible to suggestion.

The compulsion to listen to the same file or others by the same hypnotist is often an embedded trigger but when used skilfully it can be so subtle you never even notice it. From what I can gather the file you listened to is preventing from you messing with your device in any way at all. It is a file designed to condition you and made all the more powerful since it is associated with a physical item. In many cases some of the more effective hypnosis might incorporate a collar or bracelet.

But I wouldn't worry, it sounds like a lot of fun for you. It's also entirely possible that you've been influenced to share this experience with everyone else. Which is a really delicious thought! :)

hardbodysub, steve_p and sissy_connie like this.
  15. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    She is my kind of woman!...totally hot! You are very lucky!!!

steve_p likes this.
  16. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    It would be really interesting to know the source of these files, many hear would like to know, some maybe even interested in trying it for themselves. Maybe you can get her to share it for us on here.

steve_p likes this.
  17. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    And I mean share where the file is from so that those interested may look into it themselves.

steve_p, Guy and Doczilla421 like this.
  18. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    It sounds as though she has you exactly where she wants you.

And precisely where you really want to be.

(And whether that is true or not, you're locked into place for the ride.)

Enjoy!

steve_p likes this.
  19. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Another week has passed. I am tightly wound right now from being unable to cum. She pulled a very smart moving with this hypnosis file. ‭There is only 1 day this week in which I did not listen to the file. It feels so good to listen I just keep doing it.

She has had me practice more of the techniques on her as she sorts out what she likes. I have given her 3 orgasms so far this week and man it feels good when I do. It's like revenge for keeping me locked up. I know that has to sound stupid but that's how it feels.

Two nights ago she wanted to experiment with something. She talked me into letting her put her dog's shock collar under my balls promising to not turn it past level 1. If I started to do something she didn't like during cunnilingus she would simply press the button to let me know and I could try something else. She said this would help her really get into it even more. Seemed harmless enough?

That damn thing seriously got my attention on level 1 and it goes to 100. I figured at 1 I would hardly feel anything, not so. I was hesitant to let her put a small padlock through it at the time but she said knowing I can't stop it would make it even more fun for her. As long as she promised not to go beyond level 1 I agreed to play along and she has earned my trust so far that she would do as she said.

That damn thing ended up getting me focused like a laser to do whatever I had to in order to give her exactly what she wanted and keep her from pushing that button. SHE LOVED IT! I wanted to JO so bad and I couldn't do a damn thing but stay focus on pleasing her to prevent that button being pushed. I really had to tune into her. Paying attention to her breathing, movements, and moans like never before. It was a pretty remarkable experience. If she would shock me and I started going too fast she would shock me again so I had to find the rhythm she liked most and change it up etc. and all the time it was turning me on like crazy. All I could think about was making damn sure whatever I was doing felt good enough to keep her moving toward orgasm and not hit that button.

I noticed that sometimes when I am in this for a longer time the lower part under the head of my penis gets the most amazing feeling in it As long as I am trying to get hard it will not go away. I have never felt this any other way. Like I am going to cum but don't. It's an amazing feeling that I want desperately to rub and cannot.

Well, she is texting me that she has more ideas for tonight. Cannot imagine what that devious little mind is dreaming up now.

20. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife has a shock collar that fits behind the ring of my cage, she has used it on occasions. She has never promised me to use number 1, she uses whatever she feels. Needless to say I have been lit up. That thing definitely gets your attention. It's locked on so I can't remove it, so I'm at her mercy.

steve_p and Guy like this.
  21. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I suspect there may be a few extra purchases of shock collars, or the high-tech equivalent from Dreamlover Laboratories: http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/ by both keyholders and lockees, as a result of this thread. I'm very interested in hearing about the results. my experiments so far indicate it is a very powerful behaviour modification technique.

steve_p likes this.
  22. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    #22 steve_p, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    She just found this dream lover thing you posted here and was showing it to me. They claim it's a different kind of shock feeling from a shock collar. I wonder if anyone in here has one and might be able to elaborate on just how it is different? I am wondering where you feel the shock as well?

Guy likes this.
  23. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    steve_p likes this.
  24. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Oh man, I got a text yesterday practically begging me to let her order a stainless steel device. She has been shopping for one for the past few weeks, ever since I threatened to break this off one night. She apparently really didn't like that! She is excited that it has 2 keys to some screw lock that cannot be picked or tampered with etc. Apparently, these can take months for one to arrive but this is in stock with measurements that do seem to be about perfect. It is a slightly smaller ring that is oval which sound interesting?

I am looking at this plastic one I have on and at least I can tell myself I could just break this off if I had too. Metal seems to turn up the heat a few notches? My conundrum is that I have never been in such a fun relationship with such a sexy woman. She just seems to know what gets me going and how to use it. I have no reason I can think of to tell her no but still, I am giving up pretty much any chance of control to my penis. Not that I have it now so I guess what's the difference? I guess if it is going to turn her on more how do I lose?

I will admit It's a great looking device and comes with a PA but I don't have one and sounds painful to get. This thing has 2 spikes on the top of the ring and 2 on the bottom inside of the tube and when you put the 2 together and lock it down they push firmly to make any chance of pulling out very difficult. There is just something sexy about her wanting to control my penis like this but frustrating too! I find myself really getting turned on and wound up at times and I am really starting to miss Jerking off at times.

I will share a little on this later but she is becoming completely addicted to receiving oral sex. I have never seen anything like this and now when I think of her soft sexy legs against my checks and UHGGG all that stuff that makes her sexy it makes me want to jerk off and I can't.

I really am losing control and it is remarkably erotic. Gotta run more later.

25. steve_p

steve_p Member

Local Time:
    Well little did I know by the time she was showing me the one she wanted she was actually showing me the one she had ordered. It arrived sometime Saturday afternoon. I went over to her place around 6 pm to get her for dinner. She said you will never guess what came in the mail today?

I had no idea I didn't' know she had already ordered the metal device she was showing me Thursday. On Thursday she said it would be 4 or 5 days before it arrived. Come to find out she had already placed the order earlier that week.

She brought me in, handed me a small box and said here sweetheart I have something very special for you, open it. It was a small fairly heavy box. I didn't expect it to be the new metal device and when I opened it I was amazed at this thing. Man is it a game changer. She had already taken the keys to the little screws they looked like a small hex type screw. She put it in her hands and opened the screw with the key. I am not going to lie I was struggling in my current cage watching this. It was really turning me on.

She said let's get that other one off. For whatever reason I actually couldn't wait to put this on yet I was apprehensive to do so. The idea of a metal device had begun to intrigue me. I cleaned up and began to figure out how to get this on. Pushing my balls through the ring was a new experience. It took some time as the ring is small. and kind of oval. I could get one ball through and pushing the other one through took some work but it finally did pop through so to speak. I put a little oil on to get the head under the ring it was rather tight and there are 2 spiky things on the top of the ring I had to pull him through. It was a struggle because I kept trying to get hard and she didn't make it any easier telling me I loved all this. Finally, she lubed the tube and we managed to get the poor guy inside but not before noticing the 2 spiky things on the bottom of the tube. They are not sharp just stick out. When you press the cage to the tube it compresses all 4 of these and makes a much smaller opening. She screwed the screw in tight, pulled the key out, smiled at me with those big beautiful eyes and that smile that I cannot get enough of and walked away. I looked down and it looked like a tiny hex screw. I thought awesome I have these wrenches at home little does she know this isn't going to be so bad after all. As I waited I studied the device MAN... What a work of art. This is not coming off easily without the key as she returned. There now I will never have to worry about you threatening me you are just going to break this off ever again as she smiled and french kissed me. grabbing my balls and slightly squeezing them. You like that don't you? Without waiting for me to answer yes, she says good boy let's go to dinner. Good boy, I asked? What is this good boy stuff? Oh, we are just getting started, dear. You will see. She always has something up her sleeves that makes this all worth it.

She has this way of torturing me with sexy things she says and does out of nowhere... I don't know if she really knows what she is doing or plans this stuff? Either way, I was struggling against the cage most the night and it felt good pretty damn good.

As if all this wasn't already enough she was wearing these sexy high heels with straps around the ankle that really get me going. Her legs look incredible in them and that didn't make it any easier. All I could think about was getting back to her apartment and getting this thing off to cum knowing that if she didn't let me out I was still going to find the right size of one of these wrenches to take this off.

We got back to her place and settled in on the couch... She had me unstrap her heals and rub her feet which is really hard for me to do. They are so soft and if ever there was a pair of cute feet she has them. Those painted little toes are adorable and I find myself squirming and it even gets painful in the tube doing this as the poor guy pressing so hard and pulls the ring down on my balls.

As if out of nowhere she says Ohhh... smile... I almost forgot to tell you... whatever you do, DO NOT TAMPER with that screw. The top metal is a special metal and is very soft it will disfigure very easily. I want to caution you not to try any other keys in this as the key is a special key and if you mess up the screw you are stuck in it. I wouldn't mind so much she smiled but you might.

WTF??? a "SPECIAL KEY"? are you serious I said? Yes of course.

Here I had thought this was one of the little hex wrenches. I wasn't even worried about getting out of it and now she tells me this? As she was telling me all this I could feel my cock throbbing inside. I was trying to stay focused and it was turning me with all these things now going through my mind.

She said there is a bar that goes underneath the cage through a piercing that you don't have yet and we need to get. I am assured if you try to pull out it will not be pleasant and if you do manage too you will NEVER get the poor guy back in. If I ever find you like that I will leave you like that until you agree to get the piercing darling so it's all in your hands now. You will not get that off your balls and I am sure it will get quite uncomfortable trying to manage like that. All this was now swirling around in my head.

She wanted to admire her new device. She especially admires seeing me fill and struggle against the cage for some reason. I wonder if other women in here enjoy that as well? If it's a thing for them?

The night ended with me giving her oral sex and she sent me home without taking it off. I couldn't believe it. I got home and this thing is no joke. I tried with all I have to twist, pull or turn this thing and it's not budging. Sure enough, now that I had enough light I could see this was not ordinary screw head. It was a special kind of design. I am truly stuck for now and it's a serious turn on.

Now I am really going to have to really figure out what makes her want penetration. GAME ON!

More to come soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice