Hi, any DreamLover 2000 users out there?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by nuvaris, Sep 11, 2011.

1. nuvaris

nuvaris Exploring the cognitive qualities of sensuality

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Hi,

I'm new to CM and have enjoyed what I've been reading, but figured it's time to stop lurking.

I saw there was recently a post with a link to the DL2K site. I'm NOT doing that. I recently discovered Chastity Mansion and have been looking to see if there are any sites that DL2K users frequent that are independent of the manufacturer. I'm curious to hear honest unfiltered opinions and experiences.

I followed the developer's blog site regularly as he struggled to bring it to market and get it approved for sale all the while wondering (as many others) "what will this thing COST?" Well it finally became a reality, the price put it beyond my discretionary funds. $1500 (roughly) was a heck of a price for a sex toy. But the amount of functions and detail that went into this thing had my gadget side hooked. I was obsessed. She'd told me I could order it if I found a way to pay for it that wouldn't impact the family's finances. It took me 3 months but I'd managed it. I'd hoped to surprise my wife with it, as we'd discussed it extensively as it was being developed, but the FedEx arrived when she was home and I wasn't. She called me and said, "do you have something to tell me?" She actually was excited to try it too, but a bit afraid. Funny, it wasn't going to be shocking HER. But she cares for my best interest.

I should probably start out by explaining that we are not lifestylers when it comes to chastity. We practice it occasionally. I do not wear a device consistently. The longest I've gone without orgasm has been 2 weeks. I find it a fun thing to do, and yes, sex is more fun when you're horny. When we do engage in chastity play I am on the honor system during the weekdays, and I respect it. I will sometimes (usually after the first couple days) wear a CB after the kids go to bed, since she goes to sleep before me. This both is exciting and limits temptations to cheat. But after my morning shower I'm out. *Except on weekends*. she greatly enjoys the dramatically increased productivity she gets from me during this time. I actually get a lot of satisfaction out of the increased focus and discipline as well.

I trust my wife implicitly, but I'm not really a sub, I'm a switch with dom tendencies. I'm essentially training her dominant side by topping from below. I do not wish to be sissified, nor does she wish me to be, but I do appreciate a strong woman, and this gives her an opportunity to practice that. I do not want to see her with another man, nor does she want to be with one. I can genuinely relate to the psyche of the chastity lifestyle, and I respect it, but it's just not a full-time thing for us.

Back to the point.

Got the DL2K. It is stunning in it's presentation. The remote is tiny and has smart safety features. The USB stick allows it to be operated by ANY internet enabled device from anywhere in the world. My wife can call, ask how the laundry is coming along, and zap me while driving home. Our personal favorite part is that it has a tiny vibrator/motor that allows her to send numbered commands to me (morse code) - massage, clean, cook, fetch, etc. She loves being able to demand a massage without having to even SAY it.

Enough raving. On to the problems I encountered. At first when I tried the device on I was unable to get a shock at all. I had followed the instructions and it seemed like it should work, but nothing. I pushed the button on the remote, nothing, again, nothing, adjusted the angle of the device to see the lights, again, OUCH! I'd struck paydirt. It worked. Then it didn't. Then it did! Then it didn't. WTF? I emailed the vendor (who was VERY responsive - less than an hour!) who said I needed to double check the installation of the probes. I reseated everything and still had the same problem. Then I realized, that when I tilted the device forward, it would work. It wasn't the electrodes on my skin, but the connectors INSIDE the device that weren't getting proper solid connection. I tightened the screws and it worked PERFECTLY. Later I got some brass washers to allow for more contact without having to over-tighten the screws.

There are 3 levels of shock. As I describe them 1.Hi! 2.I said HELLO! and 3.Yo!!! mutherfuka!!! 3 hurts if she hits it more than twice in 15 seconds. All of it is essentially an immediate pain only. Level 3 stings for a good 5-10 seconds. But the best part is that no matter how many times she does it, it is ALWAYS alarming. She gets a real kick out of making my twitch. It also has a summon button that even less powerful than level 1, but fires in rapid succession such that it very effectively makes me move my ass!

The second problem I ran into was the motor (arousal inducer) stop working reliably. Something went wrong inside the wiring and it became unreliable. This was very sad as the remote instructions were our favorite function. Again I contacted the vendor and again he was very responsive. I described the problem and he said I'd probably broken the reinforced connector joint. I didn't feel like I'd abused it in any way, but I also understood that he had no way to know that without seeing it. He offered to sell me a new motor for $35. Considering the unit was $1500 I thought this quite reasonable. Apparently the motors are out of production and can no longer be acquired. He sent me a new motor & housing (they're all assembled into one part.) I unscrewed the old housing, put the new one on and it worked...for about 30 minutes. Then it was like the battery had run out. WTF? I reconnected the old motor, and it worked OK. I reconnected the new motor, and same problem again, but now the device started rebooting when trying to activate the motor.

I contacted the vendor again. He responded in a few hours and said I would need a new battery that he could sell me ($15) or I could :"make" one from the basic battery (sold at any specialty electronics store) by taping the connector to it. I did this and it worked. For about an hour. It seemed the new motor had run the NEW battery down. The weirdest part was that it seemed to run it down even without USING the motor. What was worse was that the accelerometer was now ALSO not working correctly. So the Penis Slap Amplifier Mode and the Canine Mode no longer worked.

I contact the vendor again. Again responding within a few hours he said I would need to send it to him for inspection. I decided that since I now had a replacement motor, I didn't have anything to lose by cutting the silicone sheath off the original motor. When I did this I discovered that I hadn't "broken" the part he was talking about at all, but rather the wires INSIDE the vinyl coatings had broken from moving about and being tugged on. I went ahead and stripped and re-soldered the connections. The old motor worked GREAT again, but now the silicone coating was off the motor would not be waterproof. I used some duct-tape to cover the device and it worked fine, but after another day of use, the part that attaches the DL2K to the posts of the CB6K managed to tear and break. Thankfully this is part of the lower housing (the replacement part he'd sent, so the new one could replace it.) I went ahead and mailed off the device to be inspected and repaired since the accelerometer still didn't work right.

There was a little bit of a delay as he had to move to another address, so I waited until he had the new address. He received it, informed me of his findings and had some concerns. There were conditions of the device that I told him I had caused and others that were 'like that' when it arrived. He told me the motor was weak due to a poor connection on the board. This didn't make sense since a poor connection shouldn't ever run down the battery. He asked if I'd prefer a replacement instead since this motor was weaker than average (apparently they vary a bit.) I opted for this and he said he'd have to order one from his warehouse. I waited about a week for him to get the part and ship it out. It should be here Monday. I can't wait for it to get back. It has been the best sex toy my wife and I have ever played with, and that list isn't short...although, we haven't tried a TENS unit...yet.

I know it's a long winded story about dealing with a vendor (not so sexy), but this being such a unique device in such a short run, I can understand how small businesses and new products are not the same situation as Sony selling 5million units of some electronic item, so I'm interested to see if there are others out there and what their experiences have been.

2. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    There's something that's surprising me: You buy a device of $1500 and you have to pay to get it repaired even when the manufacturer himself says there was something wrong without on the original device?
    I find the DL2K very intriging, but the price is way to high for me and looking at your troubles and extra money needed, I will put my desires cold on this.
    chasted

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Hi all:
    When it comes to complaining about the price of the DL2K I just think of the price of other hi end sex toys. Oh like say a high end steel belt, thats up there around the 1K area. How about a fucking machine? Yes they can be well into four figures, then there are cages crosses suspension equipment restraints and other assorted equipment etc. Ever added upyour toy box price tags?

Dissing the DL2K just for its price seems to miss thepoint for me.
    It seems to me that if your neighbor can afford a Corvette and you can't you go cold on Corvette's.
    I think the DL2K costs what it costs simple. There are lots of sex toys that lots of us can't aford.
    That does not make them "no good" or "not worth the money". There are people who would never spend ten bucks on a CB 2000 because it is "too stupid" or something. ANd there are others who think $180.00 is a steal.
    Is it all relative?

I don;t know but I think of this as a hi tech hiend sex toy. We will probably have one asap.
    But think of the positiveside here, look at the great response the DL2K people have been showing.
    With all of the complaints I have heardabout I think ALL of the steel belt makers this kind of response is abreath of fresh air.

Generally in the sex toy business it is known that warranties are rarely claimed, and if ignored can be countedon to "go away".
    After all would you contact a lawyer becauseyou electonic cock punishing device thatyour wife or mistresslocks you into stops working?
    I think we would all have to think that one through. So cheers to the DL2K people for what appears to be an honest effort.
    I will gladly support a company like that even if I do have to save my pennies and save my dimes to buy the product.
    I hope that this leads to a better product and cheers to nuvarisfor your patience and your reporting on this.
    I do hope it all works out for you, please let us know.

Oh yah... and welcome to the mansion :D

4. Chasted

Chasted bound 4 pleasure

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    When I say the price is too high for me, then that doesn't mean the product isn't worth the money. I have said nothing about value for money, just that I cann't afford a corvette.
    Still, when I buy a tensions unit, and that doesn't work good, I go bacjk to the shop to get it replaced under warranty. I would expect the same from DL although their respons to your questions were good.
    And yes welcome to the mansion, I was here before you..;)

5. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    no...I said welcome to nuveris! This is actually his thread.

But I would say welcome to you too! Honest, I would!

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  6. Jobicek

Jobicek Junior Member

Local Time:
    I don't like the price in context of the target group. It was designed for CB 3000. Device that costs around $150. How can someone design an add-on for this device that costs ten times more? Why haven't they contacted best in the business brands like Neosteel, Latowski or Carrara Designs. Devices from these manufacturers are priced similarly high. It's nice that it works with cheap toys but ball traps are generally not considered as best devices. It's an interesting device but I won't buy one unless it's supported by the manufacturer of my belt.

Edit: I was quite tempted to get one fitted on Steelwerks Extreme unit. But it just looks like a piece of art and DL2000 compared to that like a DIY toy. Given the price of such device I would require complete integration which means custom board and god knows how much would that cost. Also the range isn't that great - I have some experience with wireless technologies and this wouldn't be practical for me (my house has steel reinforced concrete core and floors). Also I have WiFi APs installed using several channels on 2.4 GHz band so there might be some problems with interference. So for now I use less sophisticated approach with more capabilities and significantly longer range (over a kilometer in line of sight).

7. Hardyman

Hardyman New member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Small Dog trainer $98.00 , same thing!

8. Aniyan

Aniyan Member

California
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Nuvaris, great review! ...But I'm sorry that you've had such difficulty. Please give us an update on the replacement unit--good or bad.

Without dealing with the question of price, other than saying that I agree that it is high, I'm disappointed at hearing of the device failures that you report. Any product should have undergone stress testing prior to buring it on the market--as Dreamlover Labs is apparently doing with their keysafe device that is about to be released.

A newly released product can be expected to have flaws, but ones the manufacturer should be happy to fix, to establish their name in the marketplace through customer service. Rapid response on the phone is only hte beginning.

As you discussed the wiring failures and battery depletion--heck, these are flaws that could afflict any no, every purchaser, not just you! When you mentioned that the motor was no longer being produced, I thought, "How could this possibly be given the product is so early in its lifecycle and Dreamlover Labs, I have to assume, wishes to sell many more?" It's only in pre-release or alpha testing and then again, at the end of the product lifecycle that product components are unavailable!

Adequate integration testing of the product would have brought the flaws you have described to light and yielded a more reliable product. In fact, since the product is already so costly, it would be of little cost impact to pre-integrate Dreamlover 2000 with a CB-6000 or other device, sell the completed assembly and warrant it fully. Then there would be no opportunity for fingerpointing by Dreamlover (which, implicitly, you experienced from them). Instead, they would, more appropriately, gladly accept your warranty return and replace it promptly with a reliably functioning product.

Unfortunately, I'm drawing the conclusion that adequate evidence from your experience alone exists that Dreamlover Labs, thus far, exhibits inadequate product integration testing and that the Dreamlover product, that requres customer self-integration and fitting is simply not ready for prime time.

One additional note, the product marketing, while enticing, appeals to a "techie" wearer rather a probably non-techie keyholder, who would fall asleep reading the discussion of what can be done with the device (if it works reliably). Additionally, I've read the documentaiton and it too falls victim to over-reliance on describing the features technically.

Here's hoping that Version 2 (unannounce as of now) proves to be improved, though something tells me that Dreamlover Labs may rather stumble along, a victim of inadequate capitalization or inadequate market demand in the first place.

You provide a great service, nuvaris, by cluing in the potential market to the product problems and the pitfalls of dealing with Dreamlover Labs. Here's hoping that someone in a position of leadership at Dreamlover Labs finds this discussion thread!

9. nuvaris

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    @Hardy - I'm not sure what kind of shock the dog collar produces in comparison, but according to the developer's blog he spent a lot of time & effort researching what was the best method and he opted for DC (I guess most other devices are A/C) for the purpose of making the shock local, more like a slap. The pulses (3 levels) are very customizable, but I've left the defaults as they work just fine for us.) My wife rarely uses anything but level 1, Level 2 is reserved for when I have already been told something and failed to remember/follow directions/do it correctly. Level 3 is reserved for arguing or disagreeing...this doesn't happen much anymore and you can imagine why. I'm also not sure whether dog collar devices can sustain submersion, this one so far is WATERPROOF. The biggest difference, however, is that with the DL2K it can be set to activate on a timer. The 3 we have programmed are:
    1 - level 1 pulse every two minutes for half an hour
    2 - level 1 every minute for half an hour
    3 - 3 x level 2 pulses over 15 seconds (this is reserved for serious correction. Then she usually stands right behind me, grabs my ass or crotch and moans with delight as they hit.)

As for the range, it's good for up to about 75 feet outdoors, and works through about 4 sheetrock walls indoors. I have tons of 2.4GHz AP's and they don't interfere. I only wish I could find a sing remote control bullet that had half the range or reliability of this device. There are some failings, but range is not one that's been an issue at all.

@Aniyan - I'm now having troubles with the accelerometer which affects the Canine mode and the Penis Slap Amplifier mode. The vendor says he will send me a replacement circuit board. At one point last week it would reboot any time a pulse was sent, but the vibrator would activate fine. This was strange in that the vibrator uses more battery life than the pulse. Then later in the week it automagically started working again. The accelerometer was again working for CM but in PSA mode a single slap would fire the device endlessly (ouch!) until PSA mode was deactivated. The results have been unpredictable. I'll let you know how the new board works out.

As for the new device they released, it is a "lite" version of the original. It doesn't have the vibrator, which leaves a lot to be desired, The benefit of the tiny vibrator is that she can send me commands without having to say anything. She can demand that I rub her, fetch, etc. If I don't properly recognize the command there is a quick punishment and then she sends it again. I pay VERY CLOSE attention to the pattern the second time. As for the availability of the motors, according to his blog they were produced in Russia and are no longer manufactured. They are very flat little vibrators so they fit inside the CBx000 tube without keeping one from being able to urinate.

I've been following the development of his product for a year before it became available to the public. I don't think the company is much more than a handful of people. This isn't produced by a big manufacturer, but rather one guy who went on a veritable quest, including camping out at the fabrication plant in China to get it built to his specs. So I understand if there are problems, and I hope some day he does sell his brilliant design to a big brand like Doc Johnson, or Ca; Exotics.

10. nuvaris

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Some fun we had last week:

As I mentioned in an earlier post, our chastity play is based on the honor system. I don't orgasm without my wife's permission, and if I feel tempted I'll lock myself up. I have access to the key, but our rule is that if I put it on at night, it stays on until after I've showered and dressed the next mroning.

So it happenned this last week that after about 3 days I started feeling a bit frisky and I was home alone Thursday night while she went on a girl's night out. I locked myself up and she came home so tired that she went to bed before me, and I woke and showered and dressed before her. So I unlocked myself, went to work and she never even knew. It's a rule that I don't ask her for sex, and I don't tell her I'm horny. I wait for her to intiiate.

Friday night I got home late and she was having dinner with the kids at friends'. Being home alone I had the urge, so I locked myself up again. Once the kids were in bed and we finally were alone she sat down, looked at me and asked, "So, ya' want a blow job?"

"That sounds great," I said, wondering how I would manage to get out of the cage without her noticing. We headed to the bedroom , but she had to use the bathroom first.

"You, strip. I'll be right out," she said as she shut the door behind her. Unfortunately for me the keys were behind the door she'd just closed. I stripped down, laid on the bed and got under the covers. When she came back out, she had that mischevious grin going and asked, "so you want standing sitting or lying down?"

At this point I figured she was going to find out sooner or later, so I said, "if you're going to blow me, we're gonna need your keys."

Her eyes lit up. She grabbed the covers and flung them back, "Oohhhoohhh! The GAME has CHANGED!" She stared at her newly discovered treasure and decided what to fo next.

"So are you gonna get your keys," I asked?

"Oh I don't THINK so. I have got a lot of laundry that needs to be folded this weekend...hmmm," she considered her options. "I think YOU are going to be the one doing the work tonight." She sat down next to me and picked up her iPad. After a few seconds of wondering what she expected I felt one short, and four long buzzes from the vibrator under my penis. 'Rub' was command one. I sat down behind her and began running her as she discussed her day, and what I would be doing for her tomorrow.

She activated the timer on the vibrator to buzz for two 1-seond burst each minute for the next half hour, "to remind you of your situation, and who's in charge" she told me. After about half an hour my hands were getting sore but I knew better than to complain. She decided she'd had enough and gazed over at the fresh laundry baskets.

"You've got four minutes to get that one folded," she informed me as she set the countdown timer on her phone. Then she laid back and began playing a crossword game on her iPad. I knew there was no way I'd get it done in less than twenty. "This is what we call an impossible task," she said.

I sprang from the bed and began folding laundry as quickly as I could. Here it was 10:30 at night, and I was ENTHUSIASTICALLY folding laundry. How many wives wish they had that? After four minutes her timer chimed and I saw her change apps on her iPad. Shortly after that she went back to her game, never looking up. I continued folding, and after 2 minutes my suspicions were confirmed. She'd activated the 2-minute pulse timer. She saw me twitch when it zapped me.

"Count them off," she demanded.

"One." I complied and began folding even more fervently. She grinned knowing how motivated I was. That she had a remote control to make me do as she pleased and I with no way to escape it.

The DL2K continued to shock my penis every two minutes as I folded my heart out. I began to anticipate the impending shocks as I knew the mark approached.

When I got to 10 she told me, "if you don't finish before the end of the sequence you'll get to experience the 1-minute reminders."

I got finished by the count of 13 but since it took her a few seconds to log back in and deactivate it I got to experience 14 as well. She motioned for me to lay down and be her teddy bear for the night.

In the morning the pancakes and coffee was ready in the morning by the time she stepped into the kitchen.

By sexualizing non-sexual activity our relationship has a whole new aspect that is fun and exceiting for both of us.

bornforchastity and locked120 like this.
  11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    nuvaris, thank you for participating in this conversation.

Can we keep this thread to the Dream Lover topic, otherwise it will confuse people. :)

12. seidenki

seidenki Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    It's really nice to hear from someone who actually bought one of these devices. It sounds like it clearly adds a wonderful new dimension to your relationship!

Regarding the concern over price: you do have to put things into perspective. A chastity device is clearly a "long-term" sex toy and gets many many times more use in hours than practically all my other toys. This makes it a bargain. If I had a partner who would like to put a DL on me, I don't doubt we'd find the cash.

Sei.

13. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    Hi Guys,

Just joined this site today so im new here, I am owned and operated by Princess Charlotte her Personal Property. We bought a DL 2000 back in March. I believe it was when they first hit the market. The DL2000 is a great product that is very well made. I have had a few issues with it but the service i recieved was outstanding. I'm talking about same day or hours and you get a response. No problems in this department.

I had originally mounted the DL2000 onto a CB6000 as recommended on the web site but that didn't work out that well for me. I then made a few modifications and installed it on a PA5000 device. This is a light weight device that i can wear long term. The PA 5000 does require you to be pierced. Mine is a 5/8" diameter by 4 guage wide. ( And it doesn't hurt to have it done) I have been locked up by Princess on her birthday Sept 10, 2011 and have not had a realease, not even 30 seconds. It is now almost 3 months.

The DL2000 range is very good, we live in a house that is built with blue block construction. That is 12" of styrofoam and concrete walls. The DL2000 works everywhere in the house no problem and it is full of electronic devices.

Princess is having fun with breaking my many bad habits i'm learning that I have and the fact that she can use the leash mode to confine me to the house.

Another nice feature is the DL2000 can be used with her I phone and that little baby is never far from her side so when she feels the need to be served or adjust my attitude out comes that little grin and zap i'm dancing in my pants.

Cheers for Now
    PP

14. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    OK now this is getting much more encouraging.
    i love the idea of the DL2K and i was concerned at some negative posts.
    Great to hear that it can work exactly as advertised.

subklik

15. Personal Property

Local Time:
    Sure it works! If you have any questions just ask away. I don't know everything but I can sure try and answer as many questions as possible. Just don't get to technical on me.

One area I can help is mounting it to a device. I may not be a tech wizzard but I sure can swing a hammer. In my proffesional life i run a large fabrication facility & in my personal life I also have a carpentry,welding & machine shop.

Cheers
    PP

16. Personal Property

Local Time:
    Princess said don't forget about your new work shop in the kitchen (Zap) (Zap) I really have to be on my toes now i'm telling you one little slip and Princess is all over me like a fat kid on a smarty.

PP

17. vds

vds New member

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Dear all,

A very interesting thread, to which I'd like to contribute. My wife and I have owned a DL2000 since May 2011, and I can only say I am in awe of this product. Really a spectacular piece of engineering, immense attention to detail and 100% understanding of the lifestyle, and unbelievably good service. Unfortunately I can't tell you my name and address so you will just have to take my word that I am not related to the Dreamlover company. If you believe me, read on.

First, the design and functionality. We have owned an electronic dog collar and a (pretty good) German-made device called "e-play" (which cost about USD900, so really not peanuts, either). Both exciting devices, very nice toys. BUT - the DL2000 is just in a totally different league. Totally different. For starters - compare the size: The e-play device is the size of a 500-page paperback novel; you need to put it on your back, or wear jeans with huge pockets to carry it along. Open it up (I had to do that, because there was a technical glitch) and you see a very traditional electronic board, and a lot of wasted space, and absolutely no attempt to make the device as small as possible. Again, not a criticism - it's just to show what the state of the art was before DL2000. And to me, this shows how hugely difficult it is to design, miniaturize and manufacture a device like the DL2000. The German engineer who put together the e-play unit was pretty good - and absolutely way ahead of the standard electronic dog collar - but an e-play compared to a DL2000 is still like a Bell phone of the 1930s compared to a state-of-the-art smartphone.

Second, does it work? Yes it does, wholeheartedly. I can't say that we have used all of the huge number of options yet, but whatever we tried did work, and beautifully so. The fact that the DL2000 comes with both a "normal" remote control and a USB-stick control that can be controlled from anywhere via the web is especially intriguing and useful. Other options that are great are the leash mode and the canine mode - only an engineer who really knows the lifestyle would be able to dream those up and implement them. They are so good! Really exactly the thing the doctor ordered.

Third, the service. We needed a new battery, so we emailed the company. Half an hour later the reply, with the options. I had an issue with updating the firmware on the DL2000 receiver - again, an email response in an hour or two, immediate help, and the offer to walk me through the steps via Skype. If I look back on decades of life seeking service for this, that or the third thing, have I ever received such great service before? No, I have not. It is a sign of great dedication.

Last but not least, the price. OK, the price is high. But - let's keep in mind what a brilliant device this is, how much it can do, and how well it is designed and made. And keep in mind that the first production run was maybe 50 or 100 units. The people who brought this to market cannot possibly be your cigar-chomping sex business guys. They must be incredibly passionate about this product, and really put their last penny into making this work. Why? Because the thing has so many components, is so sophisticated, perfectly integrated, and just so NICELY done - literally years of work must have gone into this. So people who buy it now have the privilege of being early adopters - you buy it because you save up to be able to do it, and you go for it because it really is the best thing out there. And, hopefully, there will be enough early adopters to allow that company to make it through the early years, and to make it eventually to something that makes it also financially worthwhile for these people.

I'll stop here. You see I am passionate about this product. If you can afford it, buy it. You'll be very very happy you did.

18. quaternion13

quaternion13 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I will add my opinion that this is a high quality device that is well manufactured and well supported by the company.

Being in the technical field, I was impressed by the size, feature set and extensibility of the Dreamlover 2000. The only thing I didn't like was the electrode attachment options. However, earlier this year I worked with Mature Metal to develop an attachment method to their cage design which has worked out very nicely (see here).

Since then, I have developed a method where the Dreamlover could be programmatically controlled directly from an API. Mistress Cassandra has expressed interest in having the Dreamlover interfaced to Kinect so that she can dictate postures and position which must be maintained; reinforced by the threat of shocks. This should prove to be very challenging...

bornforchastity likes this.
  19. nuvaris

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    @Quarternion - Congrats on getting the solution to using the DL2K with a metal device. Does MM actually offer this, or is it something that needs to be done by the individual? I've been considering a MM cage but would be even more motivated if I could integrate the DL2K.

@All - after my last post I had a couple other problems. I was sent a replacement board. Apparently the warehouse hadn't updated the firmware, so a quick Skype session from Dream Lover Labs resolved the problem. The zapping has resumed. Glad to see there are others out there.

20. quaternion13

quaternion13 New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  21. Personal Property

Local Time:
  22. humbleswede

humbleswede New member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Hi there. I'm really interested in your work to integrate Kinekt and dreamlover 2000. Please give us an update if you have succeeded and if you can share the software.

/Humbleswede

23. biggezel

biggezel Active member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    hi there, i have a question about the DL2K, mobile version.
    i read it works from the i phone..
    is it true that te receiving end, has to have a android phone, and always in 'on'-modus, to receive a signal?
    regards
    bg

24. lockedwislave

lockedwislave New member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    How come I haven't seen any recent talk about the newer versions? All I see when searching is Older posts from 2011? Anyone have any new talk about DDL?

25. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I agree. Nice concept but something like that needs propely integrated with a quality and secure device

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice