Back under lock and key

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jane's property, Mar 2, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jane's property

Jane's property Active member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    So this mornings the first time in a while where I've woken up next to my girlfriend throbbing in my cage after being locked yesterday afternoon.

I've already noticed a difference as I didn't want to get out of bed I could have quite happily kissed and cuddled all morning but unfortunately I've got plans for the morning.

I'm normally unlocked fairly quickly but I think my dearest is beginning to enjoy the power exchange, she is concerned about it hurting me but I reassured her that I'd say if it was.

I think this all started last weekend when I was locked on Sunday, we had a family dinner and both had a few to many drinks, I was horny as hell so told her I would go upstairs and get ready in the bedroom explaining all the keys for the cuffs would be outside so leave me as long as you like,

So I got onto the bed opened the toybox and started getting ready legs tied, nipple clamps on vibrating plug,gag and strap on over the cage, then I put our magic wand tied against the cage turned it on and cuffed my hands.

I was super excited not very often where I'm the one tied up, so I was waiting and heard a noise outside the door after ten minutes or so... I thought she must be teasing me making me wait, a few moments later the vibrations were too much first orgasm reached,.

At this point the guys know what it's like, the fun vanishes after the first, but still tied I couldn't do anything, I stretched over to grab my phone reading a message that said.have fun At this point panic set in a little and orgasm number 2 came!

I ended up struggling for about another 40 min and Cummin again before I got myself free, it was amazing worried I'd upset her I crept downstairs to find her snuggled up asleep on the sofa! The next day we had a giggle about it all and turns out she thought I didn't want her to come in as I had shut the door and she heard me enjoying myself so went downstairs haha

Either way it was hot as hell, this week I may have enjoyed myself on occasion so last night when I was locked we had a play and afterwards she said 'well that's 2 I've had, 2 more and I might let you have one'

So we're both having fun and my dear is finding her feet, I'm hoping she will read this and join the mansion as its a great community, either way I'm sure she will be hanging onto the keys

Consensus and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So I'm still locked horniness is through the roof, it was mentioned I was being a lot more touchy feely which is usual after being locked, yesterday she tried looking for the keys as she couldn't remember where she put them but thankfully found them in her jacket.

Laid in bed this morning she casually said I could just keep you like this until we have a baby.... Well yes you could lol

Rectrix likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    It derinetly sounds like your being Locked is All About your sexual interest. So what does she ever get out of it ?

You tie yourself to the bed but your not even tied because you can get out by yourself. You should try having her secure you to the bed so that you can’t get out for as long as she wants and for what ever reasons She wants.

If your Chastity is only about Your Pleasures She’ll get tired of it and have No reason to continue it as she said. She thought You didn’t want Her.

My suggestion is to make it Pleasurable for her, and fulfill her needs and desires than you can enjoy it together.

4. Jane's property

Local Time:
    , hi mash, getting out was defiantly a struggle I can assure you lol we were both very drunk and her words when I asked her was that 'her drunken self doesn't understand shut doors' normally I'm the one tying her up she sees it strange as the man being submissive and has had the same view on chastity, so I think it's quite a milestone that she's keeping me locked up seriously this time, I've pleasured her 3 times in a row now and I'm sure she's loving it and finally seeing things from the other side of the fence as it were.

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM

She could milk you when she is ovulating and you would remain orgasm free and still create the baby she wants

6. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Yikes lol I don't think she would do that!

7. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Well I remained locked last night, we decided to switch to a smaller cage for work purposes but proved to uncomfortable so that came off during the night, I was told to not get used to being free and that I'm straight back in after work so I've been doing some research and I'm going to have a go at building a support harness using coated wire, hopefully that will keep everything where it should be!

8. Diego Woods

Diego Woods Member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Your wife is loving this isn’t she? You should cherish her.

Jane's property likes this.
  9. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Try a jock strap. Or whatever it is that holds an athletic cup.

10. Jane's property

Local Time:
    Yes she really is at the moment it's crazy how things have just switched we were talking in bed last night and I said what if the cage is uncomfortable,

Her reply was well not my problem you'll have to deal with it..... That was amazingly hot and out of the blue

But safety first she let me out.

11. Jane's property

Local Time:
    So quite a big descion has been made by us both, timings never perfect but we've decided to try for a baby times ticking as both our parents keep saying to us, we're both super excited and it seems to have made us more focused to get some other things that have been going on sorted.

So I've been locking up when I get home then 2 nights in a row she's unlocked me so we can make love, driving to work this morning we were having some general chat and she said that she needs to do her makeup, I replied

'you look fine.'
    Her reply was,
    'well that's gone downhill a bit, I looked beautiful when I have you locked up'

Whoops I've got a feeling tonight might be the start of a short term lock down!

Consensus likes this.
  12. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Got to be on your game all the time hey but this shows just what effect chastity has on your mind.

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice