Caged again

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MatCagedSub, Feb 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    After a period of time out of chastity I am locked up again. Wow. During this time out of chastity I always asked her to lock me up and control my orgasms and she would always say yes but it was not the time yet. I insisted several times but nothing. At other times I always lockup myself and give the keys to her. Last week in one of those conversations I was practically begging to be locked up and she said that I have to do the opposite: first I have to be a good boy and have a good argument for her to leave me locked up. I began to please my wife throughout the weekend and trying to think of a good argument to be locked, I tried to give her the most pleasure. I tried but I guess it was not as good as we wanted. On Monday after a few more drinks I begged again to be locked but she denied, I insisted more, I was very horny. She began to ask: Why do you need this so much? What's funny? For how long? For me, it is not fun to have sex without a penis. I tried to respond: Because I like to be controlled / I have the fantasy of not being able to control my orgasms. You can lock me up for a while so I really feel what chastity is, the power of your domain is. I told her that she could do without him for a while because you could have orgasms in other ways but I did not. I also told her that she was very important to me and would not give me control over anyone. I got no answer. Even more excited by this conversation, I took off her panties
    suddenly and my underwear and entered without asking permission. The reception was warm, I kept holding myself to the maximum not to cum. That was until she orgasm, them she puts her hand on my chest and pulled me off of her. I was rock hard and she got a wonderful Handjob. At that time I said I can´t cum now and I would like her to lock me up. The answer was: Now you have a good argument, you can lock yourself (with an authoritative voice). I got it. This time I put the curved device and it´s driving me crazy because it gives a strange sensation when excited: Desperation, frustration, confinement maybe I do not know yet. I texted her and she just smiled.
    I am discovering that with this device I can not have erections, she has already charged me this at other times. It's difficult I'm still in the first hours of use and I'm already regretting. Let's see how far she's going to take me. Sorry about de english, some times a used de translator.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  2. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last night I got home late and my KH was already in bed. She said she had the flu and was going to bed. I got all excited thinking that we could change some caresses, but still I was happy because I will have to learn that things will work now according to her will. I went to the bathroom and went to bed, when I went to kiss her good night she grabbed the caged penis. I said you're driving me crazy, it makes me very excited. She said I know. I lay down beside her and she slowly started to tug at my nipples, I got very horny, I was to the point of Cum, I told her that she better stop because I would cum without touching the cage. In the middle of the night I woke up 2 times with a painful erection. In the morning I tried to talk a little about myself, but received only a few nods and a little silence. I cut the subject. I asked her to let me change the device because my balls were turning blue. I made the switch and went to work. KH's situation is new and challenging for her. I know she's trying very hard. Let's see who will be broken first. Me or her?

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  3. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Hi! My KH is not in the mood of chastity yet but i’m steel locked. Last night she said that I’ll be locked until she feel better. Today she said when I’ll unlocked. I said I don’t and I’ll wait her to do it. I expect to her get in to too.

4. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone!
    I have some changes in the chaste submissive condition. Yesterday after dinner we had some time for us, I was kissing her and touching her, it was when after several days in silence she started to say something about my locked up condition: You're fine (her penis) ? I said that physically well and very horny. Until when will you be locked? I said that until you think it's time to let go and that I can not wait to get my hands on him again because I need it. She said I should have said I'd like to fuck her well, well, wrong answer. I said that it is logical that I would like it very much. She said she did not feel sorry for me because I like the situation and that she will change the location of the keys because I knew where they were. We change some more affections and we are sleeping.
    This morning things continued to change: She got up from the bed before and was passing by my side of the bed and I called, promptly she came to my side and gave a good kisses and good morning. Soon my beautiful lady left the silence again and said: Will not you unlock? She already knew the answer but insisted. I said it was her choice. She then climbed up on me and said again that I had no pity and I should accept her conditions: I have to be locked up indefinitely until I repent and feel what I am looking for. Wow. This time I was silent, astonished, scared, happy, I do not know what I felt the most. My (her) penis was pulsing and forcing the bars of my cage to the point of almost an orgasm. After a while I told her that I was scared and speechless and that I loved her so much
    mso-ansi-language:EN">. She knows how to dominate.
    "Arial","sans-serif";color:#212121;mso-ansi-language:EN"> The sensation of almost an orgasm came every 30 minutes. I could not cum, I gave my word. Bad was able to work so I had to call her, I made up a reason and during the conversation I said that she had entered my fantasy and I was very crazy. She said I should get it over with. I did not answer again. I think that after a few steps forward we have to take a step back. After a while I sent her a message saying thank you: Thank you very much for playing this game with me and happier than now I will have to play your game.
    Let's see ...
    My status: 4 days locked, 5 days no orgasms.

5. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last evenig she repeat the order: You stay locked until you regreted. I had a no touching ruíned orgasm tá the same time. Wowww. And on the shower a receved a blow job locked. She is drinving me crazy. So she is in the game.
    Now is 6:00 AM and her penis can’t leave me slep.

Attached Files:

6. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    On Saturday the time passed quickly, because we were tidying the house and I could not give her much attention because here is a Carnival holiday (until Tuesday) and we will receive friends to spend the holiday. On Sunday morning she decided that I should be unlocked so we could swim in the lake and ride the boat. We drank a lot during the holidays and stayed in the honor system until Tuesday when we can talk and put our life in the place. She said that being a KH is not being easy and she apologized for unlocking me in advance and that I really needed my caresses and that I wanted my penis to be great at night. I said I understood her point of view and loved her very much. Yesterday had gone 9 days without a full orgasm, only a ruined one. So we made love but I was very anxious for my orgasm that I enjoyed very fast. We're fine now. The only problem now is that my balls are a little sore. I hope it's nothing serious. I'm unlocked now and thinking about my next trip.

7. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    It's been a while since I've been here, I've been locked up for short periods and only a few times during this time, and most of the time I lock myself up and hand over the keys to my wife / KH. What has changed lately is that I have talked more about her about chastity. Some conversations showed that she does not have much interest in this game, another that she would or would enter into the game of chastity with me and for the last one she said that I needed to learn to conquer the right to sex because I was not trying very hard and always received what I wanted . From there I stopped and did not put the penis cage anymore and I was waiting for some attitude of her.

Last week we were kissing intensely in the morning, we both wanted PIV but as we had no time for sex we left for the night. The night at home she told me that her period had come, we were a bit disappointed but I took the opportunity and asked if she could lock my penis, the answer was that it was not the time now. I was anxious and the next day I asked again, she said it was to have more patience. Over the next few days I received a lot of affection, handjob and a wonderful oral, even tried to teach her how to give me a ruined orgasm, but she wanted to give me a full. One day before the end of her period she told me she owed me something and said, "I'm going to lock you up, is not that what you need?" I just nodded. Wow!! The next morning (Sunday) she started teasing me on my CD and said her period was over. I thought 2 things could happen: Will she release me soon for a "PIV" or will she continue teasing me? The afternoon came part of the answer. We were bathing together and kissing each other and it gave her an immense willingness to want me for sex. She unlocked me went to bed. I was very precocious think due to anxiety. I stayed the rest of the day unlocked, with no more talking about sex or chastity.

But before going to bed had a turn: When I was going to keep my cage in the closet I passed in front of my KH and she said: Oh, where are you going with this, we have not finished our game, you will lock yourself in the cage. Is not that what you need? Ohhh. My penis (now her) had an immediate erection, I answered yes in a different tone. So she said it sounds like you do not want to. I answered you took me by surprise, I was not expecting. Monday passed without much happening. As early as yesterday morning I asked her to unlock me so I could go to Gym. On the way back I was in the shower when she asked me to give her body cream. Unlocked I started to get hard with her affection directly on my (her) penis. She said she wanted sex, I honestly was a bit disappointed, but in the sequence she said she will lock herself and go to work. Wow!! Upon arriving home from work we kissed a lot and she told me later she wants to get kisses all over my body with me locked up and excited inside her CD. Wow!! But we came back very late from a party and nothing happened.

In the end I am now here writing, locked, super excited and waiting for new command of my beautiful wife and KH.

Jblocked, Chaste J. and Absurd_Osiris like this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    She's keeping you guessing!

MatCagedSub likes this.
  9. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Today I went home at lunchtime. After the meal she came teasing me with her hands, she was testing me to know if I wanted to have sex with her, I realized and I said: I want you very much. She replied: Is it? I think not. I said yes, I really want it. She repeated a phrase of some time brings: I said I was not going to play this with you anymore. So I answered that now that it was the first time and I felt it was much more real and she answered then as I said it is no longer a joke it is real now and she wants to see me obedient. Wow! Be without words. But I feel like a lot of effort has been made for her. As I read in another post we submissive are even selfish. I think I'm thinking only of myself and she is not or does not want anything in return. My thoughts are in vortex: I sense a dream being fulfilled but I am a little worried about my wife and KH.

10. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Yesterday later I talked to my wife about my chastity, asked if she was willing to be my KH? and said that she could stop whenever she wanted. She said she was comfortable and that she loved me. I also asked why she is a little apprehensive. She said she was not horny about sex lately. Between her words I understood that if it depends on her will to have sex I will be locked up for another time. We were bathing together, she unlocked me to wash, made me put my hands on the wall so I could not touch her penis while her hands washed me, I was completely aroused by her touch. Finished the bath was instructed to lock me again.

Jblocked likes this.
  11. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Last night she wore a very sexy outfit, makeup and a very red lipstick and invited me out, we went to a bar and then to a motel. I figured she wanted sex. This week I was very caring, considerate and romantic with her, being that her libido went to the heights and wanted sex anyway. It unlocked me and we enjoyed it like we did not in time. A few minutes later she said: I want to do something with you. I answered without knowing what it was: yes. Then she told me that she would lock me again. Wow! An erection formed instantly. We had sex again, looked like a teenager again. But when she came to lock me she inspected his penis and found the skin that was in contact with the ring and below the penis was red. We then decided not to lock him back and wait for him to recover again. My wife / KH was wonderful this week and I believe we will have much more to come. Could anyone give me some advice on how to eliminate or lessen this problem with skin irritation?

Rectrix likes this.
  12. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I have not posted anything for a while. My wife and I have "played" chastity a few times, I have been locked up for 3 to 4 days at a time, at her will. But last week she had a minor health problem and could not have sex for about 3 weeks. That's where I suggested that I've been chaste for the whole period. I also said that I would like her to lock me because every 3 to 4 days I would masturbate. She told me that it was better for me to be locked up because she did not want me to mess with her things and it would not be fair for her to be chaste. It's been 8 days since she has the keys and 9 days without orgasms. My lovely wife teases me pretty much every day and I'm loving it. I asked for Cum a few times the answer was not:>), in the past the answer would be yes, I said I did not expect her to deprive me of Cuming like that and she just replied with a smile. She's still a little apprehensive about my health, last night she let me sleep unlocked, so I have to do my part and continue through the honor system sometimes. She made a demand that I can not Cum locked up, so when she leaves me too horny I ask her to stop teasing. I noticed that my Horny floats, but it seems that in the first days was bigger, I think it was by surprise, challenge, curiosity, achievement. Let's see what happens in the next days ... I'll post updates.

Chaste J. likes this.
  13. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    An update, I was locked up last Sunday, a total of 16 days, ten days more than my previous record, despite my wife to leave unlocked some nights, even if I did not want to, I thought it better to agree because the game could end on time, my KH is still not totally confident with the cage yet. On Sunday morning she began to tease me so much that I was not enduring my erection contained in the small cage when she said she would unlock me because her health problems were still unresolved and I did not think it fair that I should be penalized together. The urge to enjoy was so much that I agreed immediately. I received a delicious oral and finalizing with a hand job, I enjoyed a lot like crazy, many fluids also wowww, I think I never stayed that long without an ejaculation. All that dream of being locked up and controlled and denied was gone in a few seconds. Now it would have to start all over again. Since then she said it was to be unlocked, she no longer teased me or caressed me, I miss her cage, could wait for her quietly locked again. Let's see what happens on the weekend.

14. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I haven't posted it in awhile, but things have changed a bit. My wife / KH has never been very keen on locking me up, but lately it has changed a bit. We continue to play chastity, but my periods are short, from 1 to 4 days, she unlocks me for PIV, Whem I’m locked she increses the frequence for sex, because I believe I give much more attention and affection, now is she enjoy the moment. This morning she woke me up touching me and caressing my penis, she started bringing me to the top when the alarm went off, she continued but a little and went to the bathroom. I stayed in bed and started touching my self when suddenly she picks me up and says “don't take advantage of the situation” i said “what” she told me again and left the room. I spent a few seconds wondering what I do now? Do I enjoy or lock you up? I took the cage and locked it very dificult because my penis was too hard. I went downstairs and stood beside her with the keys hidden in my hand, that's when she simply reached over and handed over the keys (I don't know why she knew I was locked and with the keys to hand her. Then she said No more touch, you deserve to be locked. Now I’m very happy horny guy. Lets see what’ll happen.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    This is when you both understand that chastity works for you as a couple, and you realise there's no going back.

MatCagedSub likes this.
  16. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    She is happier when I'm locked, she is calm, she says she is not guilty but wanting more sex. Thanks

bondinchas likes this.
  17. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Arriving home at night I realized that my wife was a little closer, we had a drink, shower, already in bed I began to caress her, kiss her, with the intention of her unlocking me. I don't know how I will explain this but I will try. She was with me challenging me how to treat her better in bed and how to be a better husband. Each time she made it more difficult, I was a little distressed, but also said that she liked me as I am and especially how I was when we were boyfriends. In the end she simply sent me to sleep. I think she's taking advantage of the situation. This morning she came to give me the key for me to go to the gym 1:00 before I left but suddenly took it back and handed it to me only 10 minutes before I left. I returned from the gym and locked it again and gave her the keys. I sent several messages during the day and she answered some of them, which is not normal, usually ignores, I received one that she said I love playing with me. I'll wait what will happen tonight ......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice